Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a new awakening inside me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Near

Near

a new awakening inside me Empty
PostSubject: a new awakening inside me   a new awakening inside me Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:10 pm

early morning and Near wakes up you can barley see the sun over on the coming up. Birds are singing near takes out a piece of bread and drinks out of his canteen for a breakfast just get his day started. Near then packs up and leaves. Near says to himself "I must head south to the great plains of kanassa, there is where i will continue my training." Its been awhile since ive seen my father i wonder whats he's doing right now. Its been a month last time we were together.Near continues on ahead thinks about what he must do next. Near then starts running, with a good rest and recovery Near then feel good and runs though the tick snow like nothing he feels much stronger thanks to his hard training. He is running with great speed in no time he should be there by the end of the day. Flashback: Near remembers being with his father at the eastern deserts of kanassa. There Cero was training Near to bring out his inner power. Cero says Near you must let out the energy inside you. You have great energy and potential. You can become the greatest fighter in the universe. You must release the demon inside you.Near then stands with a high posture. Both arms up midway to his stomach elbows next to his rib cage, hands closed, knees slightly bent. Making a grudging sound Near then powers up. He can feel the energy flow through his body, racing fast through his vanes, heart beating twice as fast than his normal rate. Near then starts yelling. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! As if he were being killed by something stronger than him. The ground starts to shake as Near still powers up trying to reach his full potential. A darkness of energy then surounds him, his eyes turn white you cant see the red in his eyeball anymore. They looked as bright as the sun only white. cero saysThere Near you almost had it push harder!!!! release your inner demon!!! Near still in the same position screaming at the top of his lungs. His arm muscles grew, his six pack tighten, his legs grew. The ground is shaking much harder now little rocks start to float in the air, the ground starts to crack. Near makes a giant crater hole beneath him. lightening starts to form around Near, and then he just stops... And falls down on one knee breathing as if he were holding his breath forever. sweating as if he just finished runnig thousands of miles. Near then punches the ground out of anger making an angry grudging loud noise while attempting to hit the ground. His hand then hits the ground making another hole.WHY CANT I RELEASE MY INNER DEMON!!!!!! WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!! Cero dont worry near your time will come and when it does you will be one of the strongest out there. Neari need more training I need to fight someone already so I can get stronger! Cero im sorry son but your not ready for a fight. Near then gets up and walks back home. Near then snaps out of it he was still running to get to the great plains of kanassa. Near had already been running for hours now it was getting close to night fall and Near was already getting close to leaving the mountains and getting to the short plains that led to the forest of kanassa. but near dont plan on stoping until he gets the designation point. Its finally night fall and Near just left the Mountains of kanassa. He stops and looks up catching his breath,maybe i should just call it a night and continue my travel tomorrow.

(word count 653 )
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: a new awakening inside me   a new awakening inside me Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:21 am

Near is sitting in the open plains of kanassa, he is simply sitting indian style arms crossed, eyes closed. Near is thinking about the future whats to come, up coming battles.I wonder if there will be anyone strong enough to defeat me and my evil plan to destroy all that exist... Near then stands up, starts looking up at the sun. It seems like a pretty good day for some more training. I think yes!!! Near then spreads his arms out, open his hands feeling the breeze hit his face. He then concentrates his energy all in one just to see what happens. Near right now is just experimenting on what his body is capable of doing. Near wants to find out what he can do with his power and see if he can control it. All of a sudden near starts to see the clouds as they get closer to him. Near doesn't know whats going on until he looks down. Near is floating in the air as if he were a balloon. interesting i seem to have the ability to fly. Near then falls down due to the lack of concentration, he falls and lands on his right knee with right fist punching the ground making a little hole in the ground.HHHMMM... it seems I need to work on trying to stay in the air. That might take awhile but it must be done!!! I need to be able to fly without having to concentrate on it. Near then stands up and tries it again.Near then stood in the same stands he did the first time he tried it, and starts floating in the air. This time near then goes up a little higher then he did the last time. You can see the fatigue in near from all the hard training he has done.Its finally getting to him as he tries to stay in the air. Alright lets see if i can do this!Near then picks up his right hand aim it at a distance, While having left hand near his ribcage. CONTINUOUS DIE DIE MISSILE ATTACK!!! Near can feel the energy come out his right hand pushing his right hand back due to recoil. A split second later Near then feels the energy come out his left hand. Near then gets his hand into position aiming at a distance in front of him, watching the energy beam come out of his left hand due to recoil. He then does that same motion many time shooting out energy beam after energy beam after energy beam. destroying everything it hits. leaving nothing but rubble and giant holes everywhere. Near then finishes off his continuous die die missile attack by putting both hands in the air, hands wide open making an energy ball no bigger than his head. He then throws then energy ball by swinging his hands from up formation all the way down to between his legs. His legs were in a v shape, his arms were pointing straight down, while bending his body all the way down looking at his attack make a giant bang causing a big wave of energy and wind. Rocks flying everywhere, dirt in the air Near did all this while concentrating on still being in the air.HaHa sometimes I just impress myself look at this im still in the air. It shouldn't take long before I just make this natural to me. Near then concentrates on landing as he attempts to land he feels weaken from the giant blast he did. Near then lands softly on the the ground.Not to shabby lets see what else my powers can do. Near then concentrates his power on his right arm. Near then starts to feel a tickle feeling in his right arm. He then see's his tattoo the triangle shaped one on his right arm start to form a 3D shape like figure. Ok I dont know if im just seeing things but im pretty my arm tattoo is moving. hold on let me try again. As near concentrates his energy to his right arm again. BAM!!! A sharp figure 3'6 sword came out of his right arm. It was in the from of a skinny triangle but slightly curved. It seems to be attached to him. It was a black and very sharp object that came out of his arm. Near is looking at it with a scared yet shocked look. He doesn't know what to think. what... what... what is this... Near then stops concentrating on his arm retracting the blade back into his arm. I wonder what power is this that i poses in me. I must figure it out hoping to bring out the true demon in me. I must continue my training with these new abilities ive encountered. Father will be amazed once he finds out of my new power and how strong ive become over these past days.

word count 828

Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: a new awakening inside me   a new awakening inside me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:46 am

It was a hot sunny day, it had a slight breeze in the air. Near was catching his breath, with sweet dripping down his face and body. aaarrggg I cant quit now i must train harder!!! Jumping forward flying about one foot off the ground at high speeds, it seems that flying is now just second nature to him. Near then aims at a giant boulder with a barage of punches hitting at the center of the boulder. After hitting the boulder and splitting it in two Near then jumps backwards doing a back flip and making a perfect landing he pushes off the ground jumping forward. with both arms to his side elbows to his rib cage moving both arms forward at the same time punching each rock sending them flying. Near then looks up then jumps up about fifty feet in the air aiming his hands south from where he is and blast everything is sight Continuous Die Die Missile attack!!!! as his arms start moving forward and back in very fast motions, Near then makes hundreds of holes in the ground with every blast thats hits the ground it makes a giant cloud of smoke. Near then finishes his attack with one big blast making a giant hole big enough to fit a whole city in it. Near then softly lands on the ground and drops down to one knee, with one hand on his knee and the other on the ground. He feels his muscles getting stronger with each day he trains.This is not enough i must continue my training with a partner. Maybe its about time i head back home to my father and continue with him. Only he know how to help unleash the demon inside me. well thats enough for today, my body is worn out i barley have feeling on my knuckles at this point. Near then walks back to camp to start his packing to head home. My father should be by the lake, should take me a day or two to get there depending on the weather.As near walks to camp he starts remembering the past when him and his father used to train together. Those were the good old days.Near then jumps up and starts flying back to camp by doing that it only took him a couple of minutes to get there; He starts packing up getting ready for the morning then sleeps the night away.

wordcount 411
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: a new awakening inside me   a new awakening inside me Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:48 am

Waking up from the shining of the sun Near starts his journey home, he picks up his stuff and looks up at the sky. Its about time i go home and continue my training there. The weather looks clear enough to fly with out a problem. Taking two steps Near takes flight at such high speeds,at this rate ill get there in a matter of hours.Looking down at the sights enjoying the views at this wonderful planet has to offer him. At that moment he starts remembering when he use to train with his father.

A[b]flashback: It was a windy sunny day out and Near and Cero were out by the lake by there house. Cero continued to train his son making him stronger more powerful then anyone even him and Near was ready for anything to come his way. Cero: Near i want you to come at me with everything you've got dont hold back that is the only way you can unleash your true power.Near: alright you better be ready im not holding back arrrrgggg!!!!!Running at such high speeds to his father getting closer to his target Near attempts to hit Cero in the chest with a barag of punches to his chest. Cero is just standing there blocking every single punch Near threw at him while chuckling at him. Near then gets angry and does a round house kick to his face. While almost landing the kick Cero just catching his leg and swings around twice attempting to throw him to the ground hoping he would land face first. Near then stops him putting both hands on the ground as if he were doing a push up taking the blow instead. Near then kicks Cero with his free leg forcing him to let go. While free Near then jumps forward doing a front flip land on both feet facing away from Cero. Then in that position Near turns around attempting to attack Cero again but by the time Near got fully turned around Cero was already in his face doing a right hook to Nears face sending him flying landing face first into the ground. In pain Near tries to pick himself up after taking an enormous blow to the face. Near is on all fours taking deep breaths, while Cero walks right over him saying if this is all you got sun then you need alot of work your are to weak. Mocking him Near gets angry aaarrgggg shut up!!!! Near gets up quickly punching Cero in the face with a right hook and landing the blow. Cero goes flying land on his back and dragging on the ground. While dragging he puts his arms back doing a back flip and land on his feet looking at the directing where Near was at but he vanished.Turns out while Cero was flying Near ran behind him and punches him with a right hook in back of the head forcing Ceros face to hit into the ground.

Taking deep breaths calming down Near stays in that same position from when he punched him looking at what damage he did. At that point Cero takes out his head from the ground turns around and looks at Near. [color=red]Thats very good my son i can feel you getting stronger every day but its still not enough you must get stronger. Go over there and do 1000 push up, sit ups and high kicks with each leg/color][color=blue][yes father/color] Near then goes and does his training throughout the day and and finishes at night. Feeling tired to the point to where he barley has feeling anywhere and crashes out on his bed.

Snapping back to reality Near sees his destination and gets home, he then lands softly and looks around. He walks over to the lake and starts remembering all the good old days.hhhmmm fathers not here maybe he's out training or something for the mean time ill unpack and make myself at home. Near then turns the door knob walks in goes up to his room and starts to unpacks his stuff and finally knocks out on his bed and thinks to himselfill just sleep here till father gets here. Nah ill walk around and see what changes have been made around here Near then gets up and walks outside to the lake, he then looks at the lake and wonders to himself what would happen if he threw a straight punch towards the lake and does so. The affect of his right straight punch causes the lake to do giant splash about 20 feet into the air. hhhmmmm I seem to have gotten stronger since ive left to continue my training my father would be amazed I wonder if he would even be excited to start sparing with me this should be interesting,While making an evil face.

821 word count
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: a new awakening inside me   a new awakening inside me Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:18 am

Its been awhile now and Nears father hasnt gotten home yet he begins to think what he could be doing. Out of curiosity he goes out looking maybe even do a little training. maybe ill start my training without himNear then takes off to continue his training. He finds and open field near the lake and trys to power up trying to make himself stronger hoping he would transform. He walks to the most open part of the field looks down and close his fist making his arms flex. Near starts yelling arrrrrgggg Feeling the energy flow through his vains heart beating faster. And then it happens a black form of black energy forms around him with and electric charge around his body. Nears body starts to get bigger and more cut as he feels his power rising off the charts. He then slowly moves his arms to cover his chest in a form of an x and starts to squat down a little. His eyes red the dark blood, veins sticking out and then Near points both pawns of his hands straight into the air while looking up as well. Making the ground shake as if it were an earthquake Near then transforms into his first level making him the strongest he has ever been. with black energy around him with eyes bloody red and twice the muscle mass. but its not enough for Near he feels that there is a demon inside at needs to be unleashed and training by himself isnt good enough he needs his father to help him bring out the evil creature that lives within him for evil shall rise with it. powering down Near waits there for his fathers arrival sitting in the open field by the lake hhhhmmm I have an idea ill make a giant blast creating a loud noise and mushroom cloud hoping my father would come to fight once again. Near then stands up pointing his hand north from where he is and shoots his missile die die attack. The effect of him doing that Near created a giant hole with a bunch of little holes around it also forming a giant cloud of dust. HHHHmmmmm with a blast like that my father should know I am here. and I wait to see whats in store for me.

402 word count
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new awakening inside me   a new awakening inside me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new awakening inside me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Roleplay :: Omega Galaxy :: Kanassa-
Jump to: