Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genzhi's Attacks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
APNK

APNK

Genzhi's Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Genzhi's Attacks   Genzhi's Attacks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am

Technique Name: Kalakaua
Level: Level 1
PL/X Rating: PL/19
Type: Energy
Effective Range: 120 meters
Duration: N/A
Description: Genzhi fully extends his right arm with its hand stiffening four fingers to full extension and straight against one another and its thumb crossing over its palm; his left hand grips his right bicep as his right arm remains completely straight. A thick, dark red energy beam bursts from his palm with explosive power. This beam is actually a dark sister of the Kamehameha

Technique Name: Burst Limit
Level: Level 2
PL/X Rating: PL/18
Type: Energy/Melee
Effective Range: (Self)
Duration: 2 Posts
Description: Genzhi summons power from his immediate environment. The energy gathered is greater on Earth, Namek, or Vegeta. It takes one turn to gather this energy. Afterward, a very dark blue, violent aura erupts around Genzhi's body, and his muscles begin to bulge. For the next two posts, Genzhi's Power Level is doubled.

Technique Name: Ape Hermit
Level: 1
PL/X Rating: N/A
Type: Mental
Effective Range: (Self)
Duration: During Oozaru Transformation
Description: When Genzhi transforms into the Great Ape, he doesn't lose coherence but, instead, still understands and comprehends his actions as well as the events taking place around him.
Back to top Go down
Izumi

Izumi

Genzhi's Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genzhi's Attacks   Genzhi's Attacks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:56 am

First one approved. Second one is gonna be a denied from me, that infringes on the Kaio-Ken, if and when we get around to making that. Third one is also denied, as I've already told you that you may train that as an ability, such as flying.
Back to top Go down
APNK

APNK

Genzhi's Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genzhi's Attacks   Genzhi's Attacks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Third one's been there since before Naru or you said it needed to be an ability. Quit acting like I'm being unnecessarily difficult and writing that up today. These have BEEN sitting here for days. Once again, chill.

So, 2nd one's denied because it somehow infringes on an attack whose boundaries aren't even established yet? I'm sorry, but that makes zero sense. Are you aware of the logical fallacy there? It's not actually that big a deal to me, but I hope you realize that it's ridiculous to deny attacks that just sound like Kaioken; mind you, mine works more like Spirit Bomb anyway.

Moving on...

Technique Name: Doom's Day
Level: 3
PL/X Rating: PL/8
Type: Energy
Effective Range: 500m radius
Duration: N/A
Description: Genzhi gathers his energy for one full turn and releases it violently to cause a massive, blood-red, dome-shaped explosion that stretches one kilometer in diameter. The blast deals impeccable damage to anyone caught within it.
Back to top Go down
Izumi

Izumi

Genzhi's Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genzhi's Attacks   Genzhi's Attacks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Approved.

Now I realize that about Ape Hermit, I'm simply providing a reason as to why it's denied. Stop thinking I'm getting mad over nothing, it's ridiculous. Now the second one was a bit more complex, as we've yet to discuss Kaio-ken and anything about it. You could consider it put on hold I suppose until we figure something out for that technique.
Back to top Go down
APNK

APNK

Genzhi's Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genzhi's Attacks   Genzhi's Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:09 am

The reason I keep thinking you're getting mad about it (besides the fact that you already stated I was irritating you with it in a staff topic due to information about the Racial Index to which you were not privy) is because of the way you phrase things.
Izumi wrote:
Third one is also denied, as I've already told you that you may train that as an ability
The underlined portion suggests that you feel I'm pushing the issue and that you are tired of telling me to stop bringing it up. That's why someone reading your comment is given to believe you're mad over nothing.

Nevertheless, thanks for the approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genzhi's Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genzhi's Attacks   Genzhi's Attacks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genzhi's Attacks
Page 1 of 1