Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flashback - A Mysterious Stranger II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emi

Emi

Flashback - A Mysterious Stranger II Empty
PostSubject: Flashback - A Mysterious Stranger II   Flashback - A Mysterious Stranger II Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Flashback - Three years ago

She opened her eyes and sat up abruptly. Last thing that had happened to her was that she passed out in someone's arms. She looked around and found herself staring at clouds. She scrambled to her feet quickly and ran to the edge, this was a tower of a sorts. Emi leaned over the balcony and found herself staring down at the ground which she could make out just about through the clouds. Whoever it was how saved her must have brought her up her. Miraculously she was completely unhurt, no wounds, no pain, no bruises. She had mysteriously recovered completely in an instant. She still had remnants of her blood on her clothes and on her body and some sand in her hair but apart from that she was fine. She felt more than fine, she felt much stronger than before, perhaps something to do with her Saiyan blood. At any rate she was unwilling to hang around up here. She vaulted over the edge and dropped down from the sky towards the ground. It was a rush dropping down through the sky through the fluffy clouds, albeit a little wet. She continued to fall swiftly when all of a sudden beside her a young man was beside her coming down as well with her. It startled her, it was the same man she thought who had taken her before she passed out from the water. Whilst they were descending Emi called out. "Who are you, was it you who brought me up there"? Quite some time had passed since she had jumped off and the ground was alarmingly close. Emi brought her arms forwards quickly giving her momentum to come towards the long pillar that held the tower up. She grabbed onto it and began to slow down. Her speed and dropped more than enough to allow her to land without issue on the ground. The man flew down and landed a short distance from her. He ran over towards Emi looking really apologetic. "I'm extremely sorry! I thought that beach was completely deserted so I didn't expect that someone would have been there to get hit by my Kamehameha Wave". Emi's eyebrow raised, "So it was you who did all that damage to me"??? She was clearly angry at what had happened not that she could be blamed. "I know, please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you. I took you up to Korin's tower and gave you a senzu bean. That's why you're all better now. You actually seem stronger"! Emi sighed. This man seemed so childishly innocent, so much so that her anger dissipated. She held her hand up, "Okay, okay I forgive you...".

Emi then began to walk off towards home. She had had more than enough for one day, however the man stopped her before she could leave. "Wait wait! To make it up to you I'll teach you that technique I used, you seem powerful enough to use it"! After a short amount of persuading, Emi agreed and the pair headed a short distance from the tower and he began to explain the technique. He went through what the postures were and then it was a matter of releasing the energy. Emi was a natural at manipulating her Ki so she did not see the technique as something so troubling to learn. She took a large rock as her target. Stepping forwards slightly she imitated the moves shown to her without using the technique, her hands cupping together an imaginary mass of Ki which she thrusted out in front of her. She felt more ready to attempt the technique this time. It should not be that hard. She brought her hands together to her side and began to form the blue energy in between them. "Kaaaa...". "Meeee". "Haaa... "Meee...". The energy swelled and shone brightly before she released a powerful wave. "HAAAA"! It fired from her hands mowing completely through the rock. This technique was powerful, surprisingly so. The man applauded her efforts and said he had to leave. Emi nodded and said goodbye. He did not seem that bad. And now she had a new technique to practice later. Perhaps it was not so bad being beaten down earlier. She left with a new technique to master as she watched the man in orange fly off into the distance.

[734]
Back to top Go down

Flashback - A Mysterious Stranger II
Page 1 of 1