Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuffle Airbase #51

Go down 
AuthorMessage
APNK

APNK

Tuffle Airbase #51 Empty
PostSubject: Tuffle Airbase #51   Tuffle Airbase #51 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 am

It was one of the oldest military bases on the planet. The Saiyans had conquered Planet Vegeta long ago from a race known as the Tuffles, and the Tuffles were incapable of fending them off due to their weakness. As such, they were now the subservient race on the planet, and the Saiyans ruled them with an iron fist, so to speak. This base, however, represented the greatest contribution to society that the Tuffles could muster since the first day of this horrible arrangement. It was a base at which they used their superior technological advancements to create several of the military force’s weaponry and armaments, such as, space pods, guns, blasters, scouters, and many other useful things.

Out on one of the runways, Saanjha was standing in front of one of the most important of the military’s elites: Raditz. She was a bother to him since he knew not whom she was, yet she continually requested his assistance. She wanted the opportunity to become stronger, and her training days at this base had paid off so far. She had finally reached a Power Level of one hundred fifty; regardless, Raditz still considered her a weakling, and granted, she was not comparable to Raditz in her power at all.

Finally, both Saanjha and Raditz were surprised to see Genzhi approach. He wore his white cape with its greatly exaggerated shoulders—identical to that of earth’s Namekian warrior, Piccolo—and beneath it was his blue fighting uniform. A matching, silk bandanna hugged his skull tightly, and he wore an orange, martial arts belt that matched his open-fingered gloves. The bandanna was tied in the back such that long ribbons trailed his head as he walked. That same green lens still covered his left eye—the very same scouter he had forcibly acquired from one of the Saiyans at the campsite. He had come to the base to retrieve Saanjha, but he knew he had plenty of time on his hands since Asperok was not quite finished healing just yet; therefore, there was no rush, and he could engage in some quick, basic training in the meantime. Raditz said, “I recognize you. Who are you?”
“I’m Genzhi, a mercenary,” he replied.
“Ah, yes, the mercenary.”
“You may as well train both me and my sister, Saanjha.”
“So, she’s your sister? Well, like I told her, I grow weary of weaklings pestering me for training. Earn your own strength.”
“As a mercenary, I departed from the Saiyan military for the most part, so I missed out on a lot of basic training. I could use some of those earlier lessons, and so could she. If you think you’re wasting your time with a weakling, then you’re also calling yourself weak.”
“You think you’re as strong as I am?”
“No, you and I are incomparable. I am far beyond you.”
“Oh really? You think because your father outranks me you can do or say what you want with me? I should annihilate you.”
“I advise that, before you try it, you check your scouter.”

Both Raditz and Genzhi analyzed each other’s Power Levels with their scouters. Raditz’s Power Level read to be twelve hundred, yet Genzhi’s Power Level was registered at well over five thousand. Needless to say, Genzhi was concealing the lion’s share of his power; nevertheless, Raditz was surprised and taken aback. He said, “Incredible, your Power Level… it’s higher than Nappa’s by an another thousand! How could you be more powerful than such an elite as well as all those under him? It’s all that extra fighting you do as a mercenary, isn’t it?”
“More to the point,” Genzhi said, “you owe us basic training if you don’t want some very unfortunate sparring.”
“Tch, so be it. I’ll spar with the girl and teach the two of you how to fly. How does that grab you?”
“Excellent, but there’s one more thing I’d like to learn: Power Ball.”
“You want to cast artificial moonlight?”
“That’s right.”
“Fair enough. Let’s get on with it.”

They began with the actual lessons first, and the sparring would come later, which would mainly be for Saanjha’s benefit. First, Raditz explained the method of focus and control necessary to manipulate one’s energy for flight. Every body part was to be lifted via ki energy pulling up, and the principle of all this worked similarly to how one would float in water. Instead of water, though, they were in air, and instead of using air and the positioning thereof for floating, they positioned their ki energy just so. Genzhi kept his arms crossed the entire time, and his stoic facial expression never changed. He began to levitate, as did Saanjha. Eventually, though, Saanjha took off into the sky as she focused her ki to expand it. Genzhi mimicked this to follow her up into the air. It was difficult to tell which of them had been quicker on the uptake. Though she had been the first to truly take flight, Genzhi seemed to be in more control of his flight as he practiced evasive maneuvering while en route to the sky.

The next lessen, of course, was one that Genzhi specifically wanted to learn, and Saanjha sat this one out. This was an ability that Genzhi valued greatly since it made things much easier for tapping into the true power of a Saiyan. Raditz taught him how to create and utilize the Power Ball, also known as artificial moonlight. According to Raditz, the key was to find the smallest amount of the purest ki within him. The very energy that he naturally felt affecting his tail at all times was the energy that he needed to manipulate in this case. It didn’t take Genzhi long to learn, though, and soon, he had created the ball of white light in his hands perfectly. He didn’t dare activate it in the sky, though, because he knew how horribly detrimental it could be should he actually implement it in the sky above an area full of Saiyans.

Finally, the time came for Raditz to spar with Saanjha, which Raditz considered a bit degrading since she was not worthy of him, but he did it anyway because of Genzhi. It seemed like only a week prior, Raditz was stronger than Genzhi, and the difference was not small; however, over the course of a few missions and especially his recent training with his younger brother Asperok, he had grown considerably.

Saanjha was unleashing a barrage of punches and kicks against Raditz, and it was her goal to land at least one good hit. Unfortunately, Raditz was too fast. In fact, he was even faster than his Power Level actually suggested he would be. He was able to block or dodge everything Saanjha threw at him, including punches, kicks, and even ki blasts. Saanjha hovered in the air and fired several baby blue orbs of ki energy that rained down upon a rapidly moving Raditz. At one point in his elusive self-navigation, Raditz paused in front of Genzhi to draw the ki blasts and then dashed away again. Apparently, Raditz still couldn’t help but underestimate Genzhi because the dark-skinned Saiyan didn’t even bother to move. He remained in his same position as a bystander with his arms crossed and his eyes half-mast. Several orbs hit the ground all around Genzhi and created an explosion that enveloped him, yet none of it even remotely affected Genzhi. When the dust settled, he still stood there without a single scratch.

Suddenly, Raditz appeared near Saanjha and closed in fast. He kneed her in the gut and delivered a Karate chop to her back, sending her down to the ground again. Raditz fired a weak blast down at her afterward, expecting her to retaliate, which she did. She summoned as much ki energy as she had time to muster and blasted back with dual beams of equivalent power. The struggle between the two, which Raditz could have easily won if he so chose, ended in an explosion midway between them in the air.

A large cloud of smoke hung in the air, eclipsing both Saanjha and Raditz from one another’s view. Saanjha breathed heavily, as she had exerted herself quite a bit for that last attack. Unexpectedly, Raditz appeared next to Saanjha on her left, and the two of them engaged in yet another barrage of both offensive and defensive strikes. Several punches and kicks were blocked, parried, and dodged only for the favor to be returned. Genzhi watched Saanjha fight and was proud of her because she was gauging Raditz’s moves well, and it was obvious that she was learning rather quickly in this fight. Finally, the bout came to a close as Raditz blocked the last of Saanjha’s many strikes. Her time was coming to an end, figuratively of course, as Genzhi was ready to end the fight so that they could move onto more important things. She paid her respects and thanks, and Raditz slowly as well as calmly withdrew back into the base’s large bunker.

[1512 words, all for Saanjha. 1512(.5) = 756(1.5) = 1,134 + 150 = 1,284 PL for Saanjha]
Back to top Go down
APNK

APNK

Tuffle Airbase #51 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuffle Airbase #51   Tuffle Airbase #51 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:18 am

"Best of DBZ - Buu the Majin Sagas: Bad News" (Bruce Faulconer)

Genzhi and Saanjha both sat in the lounge inside the base's main barracks. Saanjha sipped from a glass of water while Genzhi sat with his legs and arms crossed and his eyes closed. His white cape lay under him, and the green lens of his scouter veiled his left eyelid. Saanjha finally said, "Shit, this is bad!" It appeared that Genzhi, whom Saanjha wished she could believe was meditating, had actually just nodded off, which was not nearly as cool. His eyes popped open abruptly in response to Saanjha's words. "Aren't you the least bit disturbed by this?"

Genzhi watched the news intently for a few quiet moments before realizing what was going on. There were countless images of this "Lord Beomesh" and footage of his handiwork. There were even plenty of satellite images of the damage caused by Beomesh's initial attack at the time of his entry into Planet Vegeta's atmosphere. "Damn," Genzhi said. "We need to go do something about this."
"What? No, everyone else has tried and failed. The whole military has been strategically attacking."
"I highly doubt this creature is more powerful than I. Contact Asperok via scouter and tell him to meet us there."
"This is insane. I can't believe I'm even doing this."

Saanjha followed behind as Genzhi left the barracks and flew into the sky toward the palace, which was no short trip. His white cape fluttered in the wind behind him, as did the blue ribbons of his bandanna. Genzhi was determined to destroy this creature once and for all. As they flew, Saanjha contacted Asperok via scouter as Genzhi had asked. She said, "Asperok, I don't know if you've heard, but there's some powerful jackass that wiped out a primary military base in one blast. He's taken over King Vegeta's throne, and the military got hammered for about four hours straight trying to take him down. Genzhi and I are on our way to give him hell, and he wants your help."
"Help? Don't phrase it like that. Just... whatever..."

[EXIT to King Vegeta III's Palace]
Back to top Go down

Tuffle Airbase #51
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Roleplay :: Alpha Galaxy :: Vegeta-
Jump to: