Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering through the Universe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asperok
Admin
Admin
Asperok

Wandering through the Universe Empty
PostSubject: Wandering through the Universe   Wandering through the Universe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:27 pm

FLASHBACK!

Chapter ONE - The Travel

The alarm clock started ringing as a remainder that the young Saiyan should wake up. Surprisingly he was not like the most people, too lazy to stand up and all. He enjoyed geting up, and in general he hated sleeping because he felt it was a big waste of time. Too bad that he was uncapable of arguing with his body. Asperok pounted the clock and skimmed over the date. It was a big day today. Seventeen years ago the most powerful Saiyan was born. A Saiyan known as Asperok. Yeah, correct, it was his birthday. But that was not the thing that made Asperok so excited, it was something else. It was 4 a.m. now and the ship was going to be launched in 5 a.m., there was a big mission in front of Asperok. He was sent to a distant planet called Sumatra. The planet was so far away that the travel itself would last for three months. But the mission was of great importance, it was to retrieve a powerful artifact stolen by the Sumatrans. Although Asperok already joined the mercenaries the Saiyan army politely asked him to help because of his talent and at first Asperok refused but when he heard a significant number he could not help himself but accept. It was a mission of high risk, but without th epreviously mentioned one there is no profit. The young Saiyan had no idea what was the artifact, yes he was shown the picture but the purpose of the artifact was unknown to him, because he did not have the clearance, and he did not ask because he was just there to complete the mission. Asperok quickly packed his bag, said goodbye to parents and exited the house. He was not aware of Genzhi's whereabouts at that time, but he has not seen him for a few days.

He was approaching the ship and glanced over his watch. Good, he was not late. Asperok actually managed to get fifteen minutes early. Some of the Saiyans were already gathered. They were talking and chilling. Asperok spotted a bench that was completely empty. Perfect. The young Saiyan had no need for company currently and he would be perfectly happy to wait for the ship alone. He sat at the bench and closed his eyes for a few moments. He opened his eyes again when he sensed that someone sat near him, on the bench he occupied. Who was the person that decided to drop in uninvited. It was Rolph, a Saiyan elite whose powerlevel exceeded one thousand, or so they said. He was on good terms with the said Saiyan while he was in a military. They were not best friends or anything but Rolph had nothing against him but ever since Asperok left the military to join the mercenaries Rolph was acting hostile and agressive towards the main hero of this story. Even Rolph did notice that Asperok started paying attention the Saiyan elite coughed as he wanted to gain more. Maybe he wanted that the people around him start to listen and show off when he humiliates the young Saiyan. Rolph proceeded with a slightly loud voice.
'' What is a contract Saiyan scum like you doing here? ''
'' I have no intention to have this conversation with you. '' - Asperok was getting slightly irritated.
'' As a superior officer on this particular mission your opinion does not matter. You do remember the army protocol, it was before your betrayal. Remember? ''
'' Your small talk makes me laugh. Do you intend to do anything concrete, your Highness? ''
'' You know, I really see no reason why traitors like yourself are called to this mission. This is for patriots, not for people that belong to kindergarden. ''
'' Maybe because the so called 'elites' are uncapable? ''
'' Come again? '' . Rolph was no furious. The previous sentence really touched his nerve. It was obvious that this will escalate into something more if no one stops it.
'' Oh, my bad. MAYBE because the so called elites are uncapable, SIR!! '' - No need to mention that Asperok does not take shit from anyone. No matter how strong they are.
'' I see. '' - but there was also no need to mention how such disrespect made Rolph so pissed and his previous line did not sound so calm, directly the opposite.
Now both of them stopped talking and they stood up. Rolph was higher then Asperok by a rough half a meter. He lowered his head and looked directly into Asperok's eyes. Their heads touched and they were staring like that at each other for two minutes when someone finally decided to end such a foolish contest. It was the Saiyan in charge of this mission. If he had not arrived now this would turn into a devastating fight in which, honestly, Asperok did not stand a chance.
'' You two, spare your energy for the Sumatrans. That IS an order. '' - Tavoon said.
Asperok did not move a muscle, he knew what would that mean. He waited and waited until Rolph made his move. He removed his head from Asperok's and headed towards the ship.
'' Pihh. Such a waste of time. '' -the elite Saiyan said to Asperok.

To be perfectly honest the young Saiyan was a bit relieved. He knew the power that Rolph possessed but still he could not be the one that is the first to remove his head. That was the Saiyan pride that everyone speaks about. He would show signs of weakness and it would be very doubtful if he would wake up tomorrow. Because at the first show of your flaws other Saiyans would come, as voltures and destroy you in a short matter. Of course that Asperok would fight against Rolph with all his might if it comes to that, he will definitely not run. Most of Saiyans would act how Asperok now acted, they would not move their heads first, although elites are allowed to do so because of their superiority over otehres. That is at least what an unwritten rule says. But there was one big difference between Asperok and the other Saiyans, he would enjoy the fight against Rolph. Although he was a bit relieved, the other part was encouraging him to fight. To experience adrenalin again, the thrill of not knowing if you will live or die. It was like Asperok was designed by all Saiyan ideals.

'' The Ravonna will be leaving as scheduled in five minutes on a mission #6293. Everyone plese go collect your ShowMe's from Officer Thaler and then enter the ship. '' - a loud speaker could be heard giving instructions to all gathered Saiyans. It was a regular female voice that sounds so computeristic and unreal. As instructed Asperok joined the row that suddenly appeared in front of Officer Thaler. Thaler was a nice guy, Asperok's neighbour but Asperok did not like him at all. He was employed in the Saiyan military but he was working behind the desk so Asperok thought of him as just a regular weakling. He always offered help but Asperok rarely came in contact with him. The row was going swiftly although there were more then forty Saiyans in it while Asperok was somewhere in the middle. As Asperok was slowly progressing with the row someone got in front of him. It was Rolph. Asperok's arm naturally went for Rolph's shoulder so he could find out why isn't he going to the back of the line. Someone blocked his arm and whispered.
'' It is not worth it. Just leave it be. '' - it was another elite that Asperok remembers from somewhere. He was always kind hearted. What a douchebag.
But Asperok decided not to continue this argument. In a minute it was his turn.
'' Hello Asperok, no need to show me your ID since I recognize you. Here is your ShowMe. '' - said Officer Thaler with a kind voice.
'' Thank you. '' - muttered Asperok through his teeth and went towards the ship.
As he approached the ship he slided his ShowMe through the designated area the door opened and there was a capsule inside. The same computer voice started talking.
'' Greetings Asperok. Welcome to battleship Ravonna. Please enter your capsule. Your lugagge will be taken care off. You will be awoken up in two weeks when we pass through Zagreb spacefield. Have a nice journey. ''
Asperok did what he was told to. He dropped his lugagge where everyone else did and entered his capsule. It was in room number One. In every room there were six capsules. By chance in his room there was also Rolph, the mission leader Tavoon and the kind hearted Saiyan Zux. When he entered the capsue it autommaticaly closed. He heard once again the female voice.
'' DNA Recognition started. 99.99% similar to the gene structure of Asperok. DNA Recognition succesful. Sleep mode will be activated in 10, 9, 8 ... 3, 2, 1. Sleep mode activated. ''
As the numbers were counting down Asperok was getting really sleepy. He knew what was taking place since smoke appeared when the countdown began. It was a drug that completely freezes you and causes sleep fro long periods of times. He did not really know why this was necessary but he knew it had something to do with the Zagreb spacefield, which was possibly a magnetic field. Asperok did not heard the '' sleep mode activated ''. He had already fallen asleep.

Two weeks later, as scheduled, Asperok woke up. He felt a little dizzy and perhaps even tipsy. At first he could not even walk straight. He went towards the rest room to check if anyone was there already. While exiting his room he checked the other capsules. They were already opened, all of them. When he entered the room he saw that most of the Saiyans were already there. As he entered most of them started looking at him. Asperok could hear voices talking about him.
'' Look he is alive. '' - one of the Saiyans noted.
'' What is the meaning of this? '' - Asperok asked.
At first it was complete silence but a few moments later one of the Saiyans decided to answer Asperok.
'' There were some problems in the Zagreb magnetic field. Some kind of system malfunction which caused for several of us to die, including the mission leader. You have been frozen for a little over a month so we naturally assumed that we lost you too. ''
'' Who is now in charge? '' - Asperok asked since that was the only thing on his ind but he had a strange feeling that he will not like the answer.
'' The new mission leader is Rolph. '' - one of the Saiyans answered.
As suspected Asperok did not like the answer. Rolph does not like him and that feeling was mutual. But the only difference was that Rolph had a way to make Asperok's life miserable.This is going to be a long travel to planet Sumatra. As expected things start to get harder at the moment Rolph entered the rest room.
'' Oh, look what we got here. Someone finally decided to wake up. So as a welcome present I can tell you that the bathroom is in a real mess. Asperok please clean it. '' - Rolph had a wicked smile across his face which was yelling '' I have you now ''. Asperok was in a lot of trouble.
'' Why yo- '' - Asperok tried to say something but he was interrupted by the mission leader.
'' You mean, why yes, sir. Or do you mean something else? '' - After these words Rolph looked at a few tough Saiyans on his left which immediately got onto their feet. They were just following orders. Asperok was debating for a few moments but he decided to drop it.
'' Why yes, sir. '' - after these words he exited the room and went to clean the bathroom. He entered the bathroom and he instanteniously figured one thing. Rolph knew that he had woken up because he would not go through such trouble to turn this bathroom in a mess if Asperok was not dead. '' Perfect '' - muttered Asperok and started cleaning the whole mess. There was shit and piss on the floor so it took a while. And it smelled, it smelled like shit ... and piss. An hour later the bathroom was in perfect shape and he was ready to rest for a few moments while Rolph finds him another chore.

[2127 words...2127*25*2.5=132938 PL + 167938 = 300876)

Back to top Go down
Asperok
Admin
Admin
Asperok

Wandering through the Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering through the Universe   Wandering through the Universe Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:12 pm

But apparently Rolph had a better idea. While Asperok was catching brief moments of freedom in his room Rolph entered.
'' On your feet Saiyan. Lets see if you got that bathroom cleaned up pretty nice. '' - said Rolph with a hidden smile. Like he knew something Asperok was not aware of yet. But the young Saiyan decided to be naive at that time, or he was just a naive young fellow so he went with the flow.
'' As I have already said. It is in perfect condition, after all I have been wiping it for a whole hour. Now please lets be mature here and drop our argument. '' - said Asperok.
'' First of all, I am mature, probably more than you will ever be. And second, I can't get along with '' contract '' scum like yourself. Get it? '' - those words came out of Rolphs mouth with an infuriated tone.
'' Watch your mouth. '' - he barely managed to contain himself from punching Rolph.
When they both entered the room Asperok could not handle it. It was exactly the same when Asperok started cleaning. There was no need to assume that this was the doing of the current mission leader. Asperok could not take him anymore, he needed to throw a fist at his opponent, at the damned man who was torturing him. Who did he think he was? Rolph was laughing as hard as he could, you could even say that it was a bit forced.
'' Now, now kiddo. I assume that you have not done a good job after all, don't you agree? '' - Rolph was slowly starting to laugh less and less until he was finally cool. He turned his back and started to go away.
'' No, I do not understand you impotent bag of shit. Now come here and make me understand if you wish to do so? '' - Asperok was craving for a fight here.
In a few moments a pack of Saiyans gathered to watch the event. They all pittied Asperok since they knew there was no chance for him to overcome such an illustrious opponent. One of them started the scouter, the one named Zux. Whispers were circulating through the place.
'' Asperok is dead now. Rolph is the most powerful Saiyan on board, there is now way for that kid to beat him. And as far as I can remember when I was checking DNK recognition since I am in charge of that Rolph was at 1,262 powerlevel while Asperok was at a mere eighty. If it comes to a battle here that would just be mockery. '' - the unknown Saiyan said but when he stopped speaking Zux began.
'' Actually Asperok is now at five hundred believe it or not. He is enraged, he can not normally go to that level and I am pretty sure that he is not even aware of his power now so he will not be able to control it perfectly. ''
'' If he is not aware of his powerlevel raising why does not he back off. ''
'' Asperok is probably the most perfect Saiyan ever born, personality wise. It is really a shame that he does not have a bit more potential since it would be possible to even surpass legends as Goku, Gohan or Trunks. Also I hear that his brother is on the otehr hand really talented but that he does not posses the head which Saiyans require. Just imagine a combination of those two. Genzsperok would possibly surpass everyone. '' - Zux responded.
Than things finally started moving. Rolph approached Asperok once again, you could once again see the difference in height. He was maybe a meter away from him when he started speaking.
'' Ok if you are ready to do this, we will do it. But prepare for the conse ... '' -Rolph was interrupted.
The thing that interrupted him was Asperok's fist. With a swift movement Rolph was launched for twenty meters until he hit a wall. The Saiyan stood up but he was covered with blood. The pack of Saiyans that were watching the fight could not believe it.
Back to top Go down

Wandering through the Universe
Page 1 of 1