Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sergiy Monomyth Training Field(Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

The Sergiy Monomyth Training Field(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Sergiy Monomyth Training Field(Closed)   The Sergiy Monomyth Training Field(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Learning Flight Basic Common Skill:

Sergiy Monomyth had been outside the city, in the woods as he would begin setting up his things. He had a tent, food, clothing, no training supplies yet, water, and enough room to train. He got out of his tent and looked around the area, it seemed very nice looking the weather and all. Today he was gonna learn Flight how to fly. In order for this to happen he needed to contraction. He sighed slowly and begun to slowly close his eyes before sitting down on the ground and then slowly placing both his hands on his legs and sighing deeply and then beginning to try and clear his mind of thoughts that may or may be blocking his line of contraction. The wind blew pass his head and then he slowly sighed. And spoke."Got it." he said very slowly and calmly. He giggled as he begun to focus energy around his body and then slowly, open his eyes and get up before then he would begin to take flight slowly and slowly, up into the air."I did it." he said very slowly.

( Currently 150 PL and Heath. Skill Word Count 184*.5= 92*2 =184)
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: The Sergiy Monomyth Training Field(Closed)   The Sergiy Monomyth Training Field(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Learning Afterimage Technique another common skill:

After he had learned how to fly he giggled and landed back on the ground he would then slowly, sit his butt back on the ground and slowly begin to focus his energy around his body and then out into the layers of his skin once that was done he would then slowly stand up and then slowly do a back flip from where he was standing once that was done he would begin to attempt and move in high speed moves, his speed surely had been heighten but the after image did not work correctly. he stopped himself as he leaped into the tree and did a back flip off it. He stopped and spoke slowly." Well that was a pain in the Butt." He said very slowly Before he sighed again. before he sat back down and slowly closed his eyes once that was done he would begin to focus his energy around his body more once that was down he would allow the energy to empress out into his body and then slowly out on it's own once that was done he would stand up and move even more quickly. Once that was done his Speed had been raised to even higher attempts and he would now be able to run even faster. As he ran around he would attempt to create an afterimage, there was a slightly more boost towards his speed but no after image yet he sighed and spoke. He however enjoyed sighing to release stress." Well time to go back to training I guess, haha." He giggled before slowly sighing again and then sitting back down where he stood, his legs crossed arms on top of his knees. As he begun to go under a deep mediation. Once that was done he stood there for seven hours and then finally exhaled and spoke his words of his own wisdom."I can finally Perform It I think." He said very slowly. Once that was done he spoke." Well time to get this started shall we?" He asked himself as he then opened his his and did a back flip from where he sat and begun to run around he was given amazing speed now, and he was able to creating a semi afterimage, it was clearly shown that if he would to do it again he would get the techie. He ran around for about six hours before stopped and then sitting back down, he was growing very tired, and impatience, for being up 13 hours without sleep water or rest but this had to be perfected. The day shifted from Day, to Noon, to Early Night. He sat down and closed his eyes and begun to slowly focus his energy around his body yet again, once that was done he would then begin to empress the chi, also known as Energy, or Charka. Around his body and then opening his eyes very shifting before slowly standing up and speak another time."Now I got the technique down." he said slowly, as he begun to run very slowly, before he begun to speed his movement up his legs juggled as he ran super fast, his speed had been heighten right now to a point he moved similar to super man, or Mech 4 or 5, creating after images all over the place, as he moved his focus and goal was to master this skill not just learn it. He moved around the field very swiftly moving in and out happily as he pleased. before returning towards his location where the tent was set up, he stopped and spoke."Man this is tiring when you do it the first time the next time I do it, it will get better, hopefully. or so I hope so." He said very slowly and calmly towards himself. Before he sighed and went back to doing his daily stuff however before he had had done this he looked up into the sky, he looked as if the full moon will be coming in a day or two. Which was really bad, for himself and the people of earth however he was far away so it did not matter. He sighed and went back to his tent.

( Current PL and Heath 334, Afterimage Skill training word Count. 704*.5 =352*2 = 704)
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: The Sergiy Monomyth Training Field(Closed)   The Sergiy Monomyth Training Field(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Another Skill I will be learning that's Basic. Power Up

The next morning he had awaken. Once he had awaken he sighed and slowly yawned. Once that was done he would then slowly begin to close his eyes and then go back towards his training spot, once that was done he begun to speak." Today I will learn Power Control." he said very slowly. He said as he closed his eyes and slowly begun to focus his energy around his body but then stopped. And begun to slowly clear his mind as opened his eyes. he remained in a deep mediation state like this in a rather. Dumb founded way but it was rather very interesting how it looked. He then begun to be able to hear the natural's way of calling him to his path of good, however it was a mere illusion. He was in fact gathering energy from the air and bringing it towards his body once that was done he sighed very slowly. And begun to speak." Got you." He said very swiftly before he begun to stand up and get in a horse stance hands on his waist as he yelled out. His ground was on it's own. It begun to slightly raise up his power the aura was normal, gray like like any normal Aura. This skill seemed easy to learn but not master. However he looked around and spoke. As he flexed his body and then slowly to go back to his normal Power Level state." That was easy, I'lll master this Architecture later." he said slowly.

(254 words 254 * 2 =508)

(Learned Power Control)

(Current Heath 1038 Current PL 1038)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sergiy Monomyth Training Field(Closed)   The Sergiy Monomyth Training Field(Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sergiy Monomyth Training Field(Closed)
Page 1 of 1