Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Bow to me!"- Lord Ize

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Ize

Lord Ize

"Bow to me!"- Lord Ize Empty
PostSubject: "Bow to me!"- Lord Ize   "Bow to me!"- Lord Ize Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:47 am

Name: Ize
Alias: Lord Ize
Height: 4'9"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Hair Colour: none
Eye Colour: Red

Appearance: Same as default.

Personality: Ize' heart is black as night and cold as ice due to his cousins mistreatment towards him. Ize has immense volumes of built up anger that he takes out on whomever he battles. His vow to conquer the universe in his late father's name is the reason he will cheat and scheme if he has to. He will do whatever it takes to win, he has no friends and no family. Not a single person to show any type of compassion to, hence why he is incapable of showing such emotions. Ize believes one must be strong to survive and willing to make certain sacrifices to obtain power. Ironically enough, Ize would much rather sacrifice someone else than anything precious to him. Ize is mean and cares not about anyone, he would rather kill someone than give any kind of compassion. He's one twisted, power hungry son of a bitch. He hates when people mention his height and when comments about his father are made. Ize is usually quiet and to himself but when he fights he loses himself.

History: Ize is a distant cousin of both Frieza and Cooler. Heir to the throne, or at least would have been, if his father was able to defeat King Cold. No, instead Ize is just the weak little punk looked down upon by his elder kin. Although there is no real affection between Cooler and Frieza, compared to how they treat Ize, they looked like walking definition of brotherly love. Ize was always put down because his breeding didn't compare to that of King Cold's children, nor his power level anywhere near theirs. Ize' father was of course killed by King Cold in their battle and the only reason Ize was allowed to live was because it was a family member's dying wish. Ize has vowed to take over the universe in memory of his proud father. He resides in his cousin Frieza's estate but not when Frieza is home, instead he is forced to live with the Ginyu force and all their goofiness. Even the Ginyu force is allowed to poke fun at the man. But one day, that will all change.

Home Planet:
Race: Changeling
Class: Ruler
Aura Colour: Red
Unique Trait:
Back to top Go down

"Bow to me!"- Lord Ize
Page 1 of 1