Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elixar Takoyaiba

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba Empty
PostSubject: Elixar Takoyaiba   Elixar Takoyaiba Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Character Template

Name: Elixar Takoyaiba
Alias: The Black Lightning, Leader of The X, The Fusion
Height: 180
Weight: 66kg
Hair Colour: White with Blond tint
Eye Colour: Black with Crimson tint

Appearance: Elixar is tall and powerfully built. He is darked skinned and generally is seen wearing a serious expression. His attire consists of the fusion warrior gear. Something he inherited when fusing with Parallel Earth's Ultimate Shenron. His trousers are pitch black as are his shoulder pads, or whatever they are called. His belt is Crimson, as are the what would normally be golden parts on the fusion warrior's torso gear. Elixar's ankle tape is crimson while his shoes are pitch black with Crimson soles. His pale blond hair is similar to that of Raditz's, it is long and spiked, staying one colour throughout his hair. When going Super sayain, it spikes up abnormally at the ends and curls up, looking rather strange. (Pictures will be supplied in the future.)

Personality: Elixar is generally a quiet person, he is quiet and conserved and respects others, despite his abilities, he doesn't boast and simply demonstrates them through combat, which despite being a mercenary, he tries to avoid if necessary, say, if the opponent is on a much lower level. Despite his silent nature, he is prone to anger and violence. He is haunted by visions of the earth being destroyed, and having to fight characters such as Omega Shenron, due to this, he is unsure of his actual age. With this brings his serious nature, his visions of a destroyed earth keep him tense on his planet, feeling that if he slacks off, the planet could end up like it once did. Of course, Elixar still leads the X, and is friendlier towards members of the Faction, treating everyone as an equal and listening to ideas and requests of all.

History: Elixar was born in a parallel universe, where SS4 Gogeta never happened, and Ultimate Shenron was victorious in his fights, gaining all 7 Dragonballs and plunging the world into Chaos. At the Age of 14, Elixar was mature and Gifted in the art of Fighting, his father and mother had passed away at child birth protecting him. The only parts of his birth he remembers is a white shape racing through the blurred figures of his mother and father, being blasted away in the explosion, surviving just by luck and getting stronger with his Sayain Abilities. He trained through fear at first that he would also be tracked down and meet the same fate as the images he saw as a child. Eventually, when he hit the age of 13, he became a strong warrior, setting out just a week before his next birthday. He first encountered Captain Ginyu of the Ginyu Force. There he learned of the Dragonballs, obtaining one in the process. His travels then lead him to Amebo Island - Where he obtained two Dragonballs and the Dragon Radar from Androids #17 and #18, teaching them compassion in the process. By training with the revived souls of warriors through King Kai's abilities, he was able to advance his powers along the way, learning an Array of Famous Techniques like the Kamehameha.

Soon enough, he found out about the Evil King Piccolo, and headed to where he was last seen to see if he was responsible for plunging the Earth into Chaos. He encountered him in a Glacier, the freezing cold being ignored by both warriors. Piccolos reluctance to talk and his violent way of provoking a fight lead Elixar to fight his all against Piccolo, soon pushing Piccolo to his limits. Eventually, Piccolo fired his Special Beam Cannon, seemingly defeating Elixar in the process. Piccolo started to make his exit, showing his dismay that he had defeated another hopeful. Slowly he got up, grabbing the attention of Piccolo, after standing up, his resolve to change the world sparked his evolution. His Aura flared as his muscles bulged, his white hair began to see more life and started to glow a brilliant gold. His eyes flashed between green and black. With an explosion that left a crater in its wake, Elixar transformed to Super Sayain. His long hair spiked upwards at the end rather un-naturally. His eyes had settled in the colour of green and his brows were frowning. After this he Learned that Piccolo had acted a foe to train him. Falling under attack once more, his new found powers forcing Piccolo to admit defeat. After this he learned the reason he tricked Elixar, and who actually may have been the cause, with this Elixar trained more with Piccolo before departing for the Great Ape Known as Baby.

After training with more powerful spirits of past warriors such as Goku and Vegeta. Elixar finally tracked Baby down, he was messing about, rampaging through an already destroyed city. After threatening Baby, Elixar was quickly engaged in ki blast attacks from the top of a half destroyed building. By strategically timing his ki blasts and strafes, Elixar managed to start overwhelming Baby, suddenly switching to close range and delivering some well focused strikes on Baby's large body. effortlessly avoiding Baby's counters. Then came the transformation. Baby powered up while Elixar demonstrated his new found power: Super Sayain Transformation. After a quick bout in their super Sayain forms; Elixar initiated a beam struggle with Baby, finishing off the Ape. Like a surprisingly good sport; Baby revealed all of the information he knew about who destroyed before collapsing. Elixar finally knew the name of the man he must defeat: Omega Shenron. Before he started his search for the man, he trained again with strong spirits, Freiza, Trunks and Cui were amongst these spirits. Why Cui was amongst strong warriors like Trunks and Freiza, he didn't know, but he trained with and defeated them all the same, being granted a blade from Trunks.

He finally left to end it all... Or so he thought. He finally met Omega Shenron, he leapt straight into battle, seemingly overwhelming the Shadow Dragon, but all was not as it seemed, suddenly Elixar was on the receiving end of attacks. He was defeated with ease, to make things worse, Omega Shenron scattered the Dragon Balls once more, telling Elixar to face him once more after collecting the other 6. After the news of the Sayain's defeat spread throughout the world of the dead, spirits such as Cell, Ultimate Gohan and Vegeta came to train him, Vegeta willingly gave into the power of the Majin to give more power to the sayain hopeful. After finishing his training with the 3 warriors, he slowly collected the Dragonballs back, one by one.

Eventually the young sayain had gathered all of the Dragonballs, only the four star ball remained. Once again he would meet Omega Shenron, the Harbinger of all this destruction. Upon meeting Omega Shenron, he was taunted, asked if he'd become stronger. Elixar's reply was clear. He'd become 1000 times stronger. The collided and forced each other into fierce combat, soon, Elixar was on the receiving end of a barrage of attacks. He asked Omega, "Why did you do this, are you TRYING to destroy the planet?!" The shadow dragon's response was the final straw. "Destroy it? Now what fun would that be? This is all for my amusement; peace is boring." Wide eyed, Elixar stared at the villain. "Peace... Is Boring... You cannot be serious!" With the last word he screamed, he would transform into his super sayain form. His green eyes burned with hatred, his rich golden hair glowed with resolve. Elixar attacked with force he'd never used before, explosive power packed into each strike, each flowing strike, the fighting style he'd developed by fighting every strong spirit that wanted to fight him. He quickly began to overwhelm Omega, without even using special ki attacks. But that was about to change. Drawing the blade given to him by Trunks' spirit; he rushed the weakened shadow dragon. With a forceful kick that sent the dragon flying, he initiated his most powerful technique.

He moved behind the dragon, he turned too late, The first strike came down from above, but with simple movements, more were to follow, before the final strike, a point blank, full power ki beam. The dragon was barely standing when he crashed into the ground. "This will end it, it all ends here!" the sayain shouted before blasting ki at the defeated dragon. After screaming in pain the dragon groaned. "I can't believe I was defeated... But this isn't over, its WAY too late to save your pitiful world." With that the dragon would issue one last evil laugh before dying. "Just shut up and die gracefully." Elixar muttered. "I've finally done it, I've got ALL the Dragonballs, Show yourself! Ultimate Shenron!" Before finally taking on the dragon, Elixar trained once more with other spirits before finally going to fix the earth. He flew up to King Kai's temple, looking around for the dragon, right on cue, its head appeared over the side, the rest of its body following. "Ultimate Shenron, hear my wish!" the sayain yelled as he looked up at the red dragon. He was confused, the dragon did not reply, just stare at him hungrily and growl. The dragon roared. "He's being controlled by Omega Shenron's Negative Energy..." He mumbled as he engaged himself in combat.

After a long, barrel roll filled, battle, he was faced with his ultimate challenge; Shenron charged his laser as Elixar made his rasengan (XD). The ball in his hand turned red like Shenron's beam. He pushed off of the ground towards Shenron, Shenron fired, Elixar thrust his fist towards the beam, he collided with Shenron's beam, he struggled, even in super sayain form. With a burst of raw emotion and spirit, he raced through the centre of the beam, going into Shenron's body and letting loose his attack in his core. Shenron glowed white as he was purified, releasing Elixar through unknown means. Elixar made his wish. "Make the Earth, how it was before!" He shouted, but all was not well. "I'm sorry. For I cannot grant that wish." Elixar was confused. "But you granted Omega Shenron's wish that started all this Chaos." He pointed out. Ultimate Shenron's response was matter-of-factly. "The chaos has been affected by Omega Shenron's negative energy." Elixar was awestruck. "The Dragonballs were our last hope." Then it hit him. "DAMMIT! That's what Omega Shenron's last words meant..." He muttered as he flash-backed to Omega Shenron's death.

No, I won't give up, he thought, "Ultimate Shenron. Can you bring back all the people who were killed in this chaos?" He asked. "Yes, that is a simple task, but remember, the earth will remain unchanged." He said. Elixar nodded. (Ultimate Tenkaichi Hero Mode ends here XD) "Unless." Ultimate Shenron started. "I too wish to see this earth changed, I shall do something unprecedented." He then directed his voice across all of earth to all of the people. "People of Earth, you have been saved by a young sayain, you shall not meet this sayain though, work together to rebuild the earth without my help, be peaceful and return the earth to how it used to be. Do not waste your time looking for the Dragonballs, they will cease to exist. As will I, I am sorry, but if brings peace to this world. So be it..." The dragon sighed and turned to Elixar. "I shall transport you to another dimension, where this did not happen to the Earth. Hopefully, there, you can change the Earth here. I shall seal myself inside you and transport you to another realm. Your abilities will remain, but will be locked away, you will faintly remember this earth, but not in a good way. Good luck Elixar, I pray you make a better dragon than Omega." With that he turned into the white dragon he was when he was being purified by Elixar and drove himself into Elixar, sealing him inside of Elixar and transporting him to the parallel earth. This one.

Home Planet: Earth
Race: Sayain
Class: Warrior/Mercenary
Aura Colour: Dark Crimson with Golden Sparks, Like Ultimate Shenron.
Unique Trait: Flexible: Able to use Techniques of higher Transformations at a weaker Level

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

Elixar Takoyaiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixar Takoyaiba   Elixar Takoyaiba Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:38 am

(Explain how he got to this universe, also, we need to fight in Ultimate Tenkaichi. AmishRadio is my tag)
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixar Takoyaiba   Elixar Takoyaiba Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:13 pm

(Yeah, sorry, forgot to say this was a WIP, but yes, I shall get Xbox Live Gold, just for you =3 Take it you recognised his story XD - Mini Shinigami)
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixar Takoyaiba   Elixar Takoyaiba Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:06 pm

DONE! (Monks, I'll be meeting you in your topic.
Back to top Go down
Izumi

Izumi

Elixar Takoyaiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixar Takoyaiba   Elixar Takoyaiba Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:20 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elixar Takoyaiba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elixar Takoyaiba   Elixar Takoyaiba Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elixar Takoyaiba
Page 1 of 1