Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top of Tops

Go down 
+3
Izumi
APNK
Monkey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

Top of Tops Empty
PostSubject: Top of Tops   Top of Tops Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:57 pm

So! Just a topic where we post our favourite dragonball fights and moments.

My favourite fights are Future Gohan vs Androids in History of Trunks, Genji Goku vs Lord Slug and Nappa vs the Z-Fighters.

Favourite moment, besides the obvious Goku turning SS, would either be the transformation mix up scene in dragonball where Puar and Oolong attempt to fool Bulma/Goku into leaving the hut to steal the dragonballs which in turn leads to a variety of crazy events or the antics in Kame house during the Cell Saga.

Favourite series is Dragonball over Z, GT, SD and what have you, though Z-Kai is getting up there.

Favourite move is probably Fusion Dance.

Favourite character has always been Goku and Piccolo, I've always loved Goku and is probably the main reason I act the way I do now that I think of it, haha.

Favourite DB film is probably Lord Slug or History of Trunks.

So how about you guys? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
APNK

APNK

Top of Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of Tops   Top of Tops Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:33 pm

I like this. My turn!

My favorite fight would have to be either Goku vs. Frieza (from start to finish) or Goku & Piccolo vs. Raditz.

Favorite moment would probably be ASSJ Vegeta using Final Flash on a cocky Cell and wiping that smirk off his face while laughing to his own theme music OR when Trunks embarrassed Frieza and King Cold.

Favorite series is DBZ followed closely by DB.

Favorite move is probably the Super Kaioken even though it was only used once.

Favorite character would have to be a triple tie between Vegeta, Pikkon, [EDIT:] and Turles. (Forgot to put in the 3rd person's name lol).

Favorite film would have to be the following top 5 from best to less best: "Tree of Might", "Lord Slug", "Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan", "The Dead Zone" (Garlic Jr.), and "Curse of the Blood Rubies" (Dragonball).

Last edited by APNK on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izumi

Izumi

Top of Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of Tops   Top of Tops Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Hm, favorite fight was Vegito vs. Super Buu, mostly cause my favorite character is Vegito. Favorite moment would be the look on Vegito's face when those Buu ghosts began charging both Galick gun and Kamehameha- priceless. Favorite move would definitely be final Kamehameha, that thing is beast. Favorite film goes to Lord Slug Abridged; that was hilarious. Favorite series was gonna be Z-Kai, but I heard they're skipping the Buu saga Sad so it goes to Z.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

Top of Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of Tops   Top of Tops Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Well, the Buu Saga is covered in Ultimate Tenkaichi, and I heard that the Kai voice actors were doing all of the voices there, which explains Kid Gohan's Retarded ass voice
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

Top of Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of Tops   Top of Tops Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Yup, he sounds even more like a girl now...
Freiza sounded amazing though.
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

Top of Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of Tops   Top of Tops Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:02 am

My favorite fight was Hercule vs Cell. That was bad ass. I don't care if anyone disliked it- you gotta give Hercule his props. That guy has guts.
Back to top Go down
Nailo

Nailo

Top of Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of Tops   Top of Tops Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:56 am

I like this. My turn!

My favorite fight would have to be Teen Gohan vs Cell

Favorite moment would probably be The whole introduction of Trunks(future) when he shows up and destroys Mecha-Frieza!

Favorite series is DBZ

Favorite move is Burning Slash Attack because it is epic and Tapion's sword is awesome

Favorite character would have to be a tie between Gohan and Trunks I love the half-saiyans. (Minus Bulla(if that is her name..?) cause she is dumb)

Favorite film would have to be: Bardock movies and Trunks movies
Back to top Go down
Ryota

Ryota

Top of Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of Tops   Top of Tops Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:29 am

I like this, my turn!

My favorite fight is between Goku vs Frieza and Goku/Vegita vs Kid Buu.

Favorite moment was when Majin Vegita did his speech then blew himself up to kill fat Buu.
And when Gohan raged against Frieza in his second transformation (the one with the really big head).
Oh and when adult Gohan wrecked all over Super Buu.

Favorite series is dbz then dbz kai.

My favorite move is probably Cooler's death ball and Vegita's attack that uses his thumb, index and middle fingers in a triangular formation.

Favorite characters are tied between adult Gohan, Frieza and Vegita.

Favorite film is tied between Bardock movie and Broly Legendary Super Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top of Tops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of Tops   Top of Tops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top of Tops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Roleplay :: Other :: Caffe Bar-
Jump to: