Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission Return: Military Campsite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
APNK

APNK

Mission Return: Military Campsite Empty
PostSubject: Mission Return: Military Campsite   Mission Return: Military Campsite Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:40 am

Not far from Planet Plant, there was a small orb known as the Planet Hirami (cultural pun on the Japanese word for “Lemon”). Its inhabitants were known as excellent manipulators of electricity in combat, and the planet itself was rife with lightning storms throughout the majority of every week. The planet and its people were small, but there was a special mineral abundant in its soil due to the nature of its mud and its reaction to the constant lightning strikes. This mineral was used for the creation of several types of armor for warriors throughout the galaxy, but this was the planet’s only commodity, as it had no other interesting resources.

Finally, several different peoples, both influential races as well as wealthy individuals, whom were heavily involved in the Planet Trade Organization, decided that Planet Hirami was ripe for ownership and trade. Its value on the market had been steadily increasing as people realized how much it could decrease the prices of such a widely used resource. No one made a move on the planet right away, though, until the Arcosians finally decided to employ the Saiyans for the dirty job of exterminating the Hiramians, wiping them from the face of their planet.

Lower Division Deployment Report:
Spoiler:
Genzhi had returned from his mission. He wore his mercenary outfit: blue vest, blue jeans, black belt with silver studs and buckle, orange training shirt, black gloves, and black boots. His short, black hair was unmoved as the wind rushed his face due to the opening of the large doors to the military base. Genzhi had already recuperated from his mission on Planet Hirami; he had not sustained any legitimate wounds, so his only concern had been replenishing his energy, which he did during the seven-hour trip back by sleeping. I need to find Asperok for serious training, Genzhi thought.

Genzhi flew to a nearby training camp only two miles east. His vest showed resistance as he descended, floating to the ground with a soft landing one foot at a time. He smirked and crossed his ripped, muscular arms as several glances came his way from familiar soldiers of lesser power. Genzhi spoke saying, “Relax, I’m not here for any challenges, today. I’m merely looking for my brother, Asperok.”

“You know better, Genzhi,” said one warrior with a patch over his left eye. “You can’t show up here and avoid a challenge.”
“Hm hm hm,” Genzhi chuckled, “so be it. Give me your best shot.”

The Saiyan charged at Genzhi with a fierce look as all the others smirked. The Saiyan brought a kick toward Genzhi’s right temple, yet Genzhi merely blocked it with his right forearm. A barrage of punches and kicks ensued, and Genzhi was merely dodging, parrying, and blocking each strike. Another Saiyan equipped a scouter and used it to analyze both fighters’ Power Levels. “Woah,” he exclaimed, “Genzhi’s Power Level isn’t 60 anymore; he’s way beyond that now. It says he’s at 150 now. I don’t understand how he could have improved so much in only a week’s time. Cabba was only confident enough to challenge him because his Power Level finally rose to 60; he doesn’t know Genzhi’s just toying with him.”

[814 words]

Last edited by APNK on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:27 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : BB Code Fix & PL Edits)
Back to top Go down
Asperok
Admin
Admin
Asperok

PostSubject: Re: Mission Return: Military Campsite   Mission Return: Military Campsite Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:47 pm

(I'm not sure if we can fly yet)

The fight was suddenly interrupted, something very light and powerful. Could it be a Ki Blast? Yeah that is right, Asperok arrived on the scene automatically knocking one of the opponent down. One of the Saiyans just muttered:''A-a-asperok?''. The Diver didn't want to answer such a lowlife, what kind of a Saiyan would interract with the weaklings for no reason. Asperok just glanced over the faint body on the ground smiling, it was Cabba. He was one of those people who always wanted to be Asperoks rival, what a pitty. Then something else caught his eye.

''Oh?''

Since he was wearing a scouter he sensed something a bit more powerful, it was Genzhi. ''Brother it seems that you've once again managed to catch up. Don't worry you'll be back in my shadow in no time.'' Asperok then laughed to his sentence, he got him this time. ''And what are you doing with these lowlifes, afraid of a reall challenge?'' Genzhi's brother fired suddenly another Ki blast towards his older black brother. Play time was over.

''I hope you've had your fair share of playing with your dollhouse. Shall we finally advance forward, Craig?''

This was basically Asperok's style. A lot of talk and humiliation to get a reaction from his opponent, he couldn't help it since he was simply cocky and arrogant. Then he glanced over the other Saiyans that attacked Genzhi. ''Be ready to see a real Saiyan fighting.''

[247+200=447*2.5*0.5+150PL=559]

Last edited by Asperok on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
APNK

APNK

PostSubject: Re: Mission Return: Military Campsite   Mission Return: Military Campsite Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:27 am

((OOC: Yeah, you're right. I forgot we can't fly yet. Btw, we also don't have scouters yet XD))

Genzhi's confident smirk, which he had maintained as he easily undid each of Cabba's strikes, abruptly changed into a frown as his eyes were drawn to his brother's sudden arrival. Instantly, Cabba was smashed to the ground just as Genzhi jumped back five meters as a precaution. He stared at Asperok straight ahead with a stern facial expression, indicative of the fact that he was annoyed by his brother's words. ''Brother," Asperok had begun in his usual way, "it seems that you've once again managed to catch up. Don't worry you'll be back in my shadow in no time.''

As Asperok laughed, Cabba's initial fear or apprehension quickly turned into frustration as he let out an aggravated grunt. He was only further angered by Asperok's next words, ''And what are you doing with these lowlifes, afraid of a real challenge?'' Cabba rolled backward and onto his feet such that he was standing in front of Genzhi yet facing Asperok. He said, "Don't talk about me like I'm not still here, Asperok! I should kill you for things like that! Let's see how you handle..."

Cabba's words were interrupted by a stiff elbow to the rib cage, knocking him far to the left. Genzhi had grown weary of his mouth. "Stop wasting time, you defenseless fool. Asperok, I've told you about that damned name. Do not utter it, or I'll do more than embarrass you in front of your low-life friends." In no time, a slim beam of energy came straight for Genzhi who jumped straight up into the air to avoid it. As he soared higher and higher, a dark red orb of energy formed in his right hand, and he quickly threw it down at Asperok. Expecting a dodge, he formed another in his left hand as he threw the first so that he could throw it toward Asperok's new position as it changed; however, he knew that even this would be insufficient for dealing with his brother. Despite his alleged irritation, he took pride in showcasing his and his brother's abilities to the weaker Saiyans around them, and the smirk began to reappear again as well, cracking through the mask of irritation.

[364 words]

Last edited by APNK on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Asperok
Admin
Admin
Asperok

PostSubject: Re: Mission Return: Military Campsite   Mission Return: Military Campsite Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:01 pm

(Yeah we all start with 10 000 zenny, so when the shops opens I'll buy the scouter...anyhow lets just assume we have it Razz)

Asperok had no expectations of his attack. In fact it would surprise him very much that his black brother fell for such a cheap trick and although he could never admit it his brother was indeed strong, maybe even above Asperoks level. But this Saiyan is like he is so there is no wonder that he will continue to diss Craig.''You will embarass me? It seems that your brain took some serious damage on this mission, are you really ready to fight ME, or would you rather go to a hospital?'' Then the young Saiyan would again throw a huge smile and release an evil laugh. ''There is no way that a sorry excuse for a Saiyan like you could ever possibly defeat the ultimate Saiyan, the one that will set new boundaries to the world. But that is another story isn't it, shall we now speak with our fists?'' Asperok was ready now for everything, or at least he thought that way. There was really no way for him to know that his brother has developed so much. (15 PL)

As expected his brother managed to dodge this weak attack by jumping into the air. Asperok was wondering what new in store his lifelong rival had. Has he learned something valuable on his school trip on a weak ass mission like that? Who knows, if he did that is gonna be shown soon. As the red energy blast was going towards him Asperok saw no problem in dodging that weak attack. He simply jumped to the side, but the next thing was really not expected. Asperok did not anticipate that his brother will throw another dark red blast towards him and by that put him in great advantage. The Ki Blast directly hit Asperok and it managed to make him fall on the ground. No need to mention that this made him utterly pissed. (15PL)

The young Saiyan checked his scouter and he was caught by yet another surprise, Genzhi's powerlevel was now a skyhigh three hundred and fifty. Asperok turned his head around and could not help to notice Cabba's smile. ''Who are you laughing to? Have you never seen a baby brother that is sparing the older brother, you fool...you are going to pay for this.'' He started to collect energy in his hadn and he suddenly fired a powerful Ki blast towards Cabba, sending him into another dimension. Needless to say that Asperok enjoyed killing and was short on temper. (15 PL)

''Now to deal with you.'' Suddenly Asperok started feeling something. His powerlevel was drastically going up, the hidden potential was unraveled once again and like every other time no mercy will be shown. Asperok checked his scouter once again, his brother was still at 350 but something has changed. Next to his own powerlevel there was no longer a measly number like 225 since it increased to 420. ''As I've promised Craig, you'll be back in my shadow in no time.'' Then Asperok quickly stood up and charged towards his brother at a much higher speed then before. Then he attempted to punch his brother in his belly. Whether this attack would succed or fail Asperok would after that raise his leg with an intent to kick his older black brother into his head. Some physical combat was on. (15 PL)

[Note: I've made my unique trait a bit more concrete so check for details there (it was approved by Naru)... Base Powerlevel 240...Current powerlevel 420]

559 prior to this post]

[558+200=778, 353 words needed for 1k, 2.5*425=2062,5 PL]

Last edited by Asperok on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
APNK

APNK

PostSubject: Re: Mission Return: Military Campsite   Mission Return: Military Campsite Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:00 am

Genzhi stood silently after his energy ball had connected. His stance was one of confidence but also focus. His arms were crossed, and his feet were spread. He stood there staring at his brother with a facial expression indicative of superiority, almost as though his seniority entitled him to his power over his brother. The other Saiyans all stood around with evil grins and chuckled at an irritated Asperok, but the most obvious of them all had been Cabba. He had yearned badly to rival Asperok, using Genzhi as a sign that he could rival the boy. Unfortunately, he could not beat either of them, and such had always been the case.

Cabba's laughter became easily audible, so Genzhi knew that Asperok would hear it. Before Cabba or anyone else could speak, however, Asperok shouted, ''Who are you laughing to? Have you never seen a baby brother that is sparing the older brother, you fool...you are going to pay for this.'' Just then, he fired a blast of energy at Cabba to incinerate him, sending him to the next dimension. Genzhi's facial expression never changed the whole time, and Cabba had been standing to Genzhi's ten o'clock; nevertheless, Genzhi's eyes didn't even bother to follow the beam or watch Cabba's demise. The other Saiyans around were suddenly aghast or angered, yet they held their tongues.

Saiyans were a ruthless race of congenitally powerful warriors. They rarely showed remorse for anything since their emotions were typically buried deep if they were existent at all. The murder of only a single Saiyan, though technically a crime, was of very loose consequence and often went unreported because Saiyans collectively viewed it as a sign of weakness to defend the weak, so defending the dead was just the same. Not having wiped out the camp itself or its inhabitants, the loss of Cabba was mostly inconsequential. Although, Cabba's loved ones would be dishonored if they did not retaliate, but none were present. Those who had befriended Cabba would not move, despite their anger, because Genzhi and Asperok were far more powerful than they.

Once more, Genzhi watched his brother check his scouter before making any moves. Asperok's scouter still gave the same reading, yet Asperok spoke words that confused Genzhi. He said, ''As I've promised Craig, you'll be back in my shadow in no time.'' The oddity of this statement was that, as Genzhi pondered, How foolish could he be? Has he not recognized my superiority yet? Truly, Genzhi's power had increased as a result of his last mission, but he was not aware of what was to come.

Asperok launched toward Genzhi at an unexpectedly fast speed. The distance between them disappeared in the time it took Genzhi to exclaim, "What the -?!" The phrase was cut short as Genzhi was unable to speak the rest of it. His lungs abruptly lost the necessary oxygen as it was thrust from his diaphragm by a gut to the stomach. Genzhi's upper body leaned forward on contact, and his eyes grew exceedingly wide in that instance, air having just rushed out of his mouth. His arms were no longer crossed, but Genzhi was not even aware of what position his arms were holding. The fist had gone right between the sides of Genzhi's blue vest and into his orange shirt.

Before Genzhi could even recover from the punch and counterattack, another quick move came along. It was a combo. Genzhi's body still balanced on Asperok's fist as a leg came with ferocious velocity and smashed into the left side of his head, which launched Genzhi to the right. The kick sent Genzhi soaring through the air to the right head-first for twenty-five meters until he crashed through the plaster wall of a small shed. This military camp was a simple one with few constructs, yet Genzhi had gone straight through one's wall and landed on the floor inside. It was a tool shed.

Several of the onlookers were surprised to see this. Asperok's attack had been extremely effective. A few of them hopped over the great distance to reach the tool shed and stand near it. They stared at the hole and laughed, finding Genzhi's beating to be humorous. Genzhi stepped out of the hole calmly but with a look of animosity. Without directly looking at him, Genzhi spoke to the nearest of them to say, "Give me your scouter." The Saiyan merely replied with a question. "Why should I?" "Because if you do not give me the scouter, the only person you'll be able to use it on is CABBA!"

The man caught on to Genzhi's inference and took off his scouter, handing it to Genzhi. Genzhi equipped it and double clicked its button as the green lense covered his left eye. The scouter calculated for a moment with its usual sounds, but it stopped at a surprisingly high number. "420? Asperok, you clever dog, Genzhi said as he smirked, "you've been playing games. Unfortunately, now I know what kind of power you really have, and it still pales in comparison to mine."

Genzhi suddenly rushed toward Asperok with a planned combo attack. He came at Asperok with another increased speed, and his right elbow led the way, being the first potential success of this attack as it aimed for Asperok's chest. In rapid succession, several other strikes would follow this, though. First was his left knee coming up toward Asperok's stomach; next, Genzhi would spin around in counterclockwise rotation while ducking low to swing his left foot at Asperok's feet in an attempt at a leg sweep. Then, Genzhi would throw a straight punch with his left arm, venturing to launch Asperok far back, and finally, he would put the bases of his two palms together such that his palms faced Asperok and his fingers fanned out left and right and fire an energy ball that would theoretically be following Asperok at this point to quickly catch up with him and collide explosively.

1000 + 364 + 814 = 2178wc(.5) = 1089. Saiyan Heritage (1.5) is 2.5 for Unique Trait. 1090(2.5) + 150 (the start) = PL of 2,873.

Last edited by APNK on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Asperok
Admin
Admin
Asperok

PostSubject: Re: Mission Return: Military Campsite   Mission Return: Military Campsite Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Asperok was finally started to enjoy this fight, for a rather simple fact. He was winning, the tables have turned but that will not affect Asperoks tactic in any way. He will still show no mercy towards his older black brother, to teach him a real lesson. How a true Saiyan should behave. Asperok had ideals, he had his own belief. And that certainly wasn't about personality values, to become a good person that will cheerish life and be pleasent towards other people. That was for fools, or that was at least what he though. Little sissy girls do not deserve to live and that is precisely the reason why Cabba was wiped out from this dimension. He simply doesn't to deserve to live, survival of the fitest. The only thing that mattered, according to the Saiyan known as Asperok, is to be the strongest, the fastest, the most powerful. That was the lesson he tried to store in Craig's head, he just simply had to learn what was the point of being a Saiyan. And although he was throwing a totally different act he did consider Genzhi as a true rival, somewhere deep in his heart but it was his personality that was blocking him from saying that.

But back to the real world, Asperok sensed triumph as kicked his older black brother. He felt his hand going deep into his opponents stomach, that must have caused some serious pain. But that was not the part that gave him that feeling it was the leg kick in the head that caused some serious damage. Well not serious enough to finish this match, but honestly it was a joy to watch when Craig got smashed into the wall. The wall was damaged that just shown the ammount of power Asperok currently possesses, he was above his brothers level. ''You fool do not waste time trying to defeat someone of my level, it can only get you killed and call me emotional but I would not really enjoy killing my brother'' Asperok was quite satisfied with that line, and the smile was still there. Although that does not solve all your problems, I never said that I would not enjoy beating the crap out of my brother, and that is simply that is going to happen here. Please be sure to make the most out of it.'' The younger brother of the two strong Saiyans could not help but to laugh, this was turning into quite an amusing match and he was driven not to make it end too son, who would want that?

And the sudden popularity he achieved was not too bad, everyone was laughing at Genzhi and Asperok was just the man who joined them although he was doing that from a greater distance then the weaklings."Because if you do not give me the scouter, the only person you'll be able to use it on is CABBA!" Then Asperok remembered Cabba and how much he did not give a damn about his death, and that way it stayed. ''Do I hear that Saiyan blood speaking. Maybe we are not that different afterall and my idea seems to be functionating. You are learning something from this beating, normally except for the fact that you mastered the feeling how pain works. Asperok continued to laugh, he was on a rampage today with his words and his brother was really helping him with that. "420? Asperok, you clever dog"you've been playing games. Unfortunately, now I know what kind of power you really have, and it still pales in comparison to mine." Just when he wanted to stop, Asperok continued to laugh, this sentence was quite amusive. ''I just realized what you are trying to pull over here. How could I be so blind. You obviously can not find a better way to kill me then to make me laugh to death, smart thinking. Needless to say what was Asperoks reaction after these words.

Genzhi suddenly started moving towards Asperok, at a higher speed then before but that was no reason for him to feel worried. He was sure in his power and that he will be able to defeat his brother here. As the elbow went for the chest, the Diver was ready. He blocked the punch with his hand barely able to stop it, Henzhi's strength certainly increased. The knee that followed proved to be a bigger problem but still there was no reason for Asperok to concern himself. He used his other hand to catch the knee, or more precisely to move it so it would just go through thin air with a fearsome strength. And now to block the assumably last shot that would possibly be aimed towards his head. But Asperok noticed something weird, he felt a bit off balanced. Oh yeah, he soon found out the root of this problem, he was no longer standing on the ground and Genzhi caught him in his clever trap. As Genzhi moved his left arm to kick Asperok forward, the young Saiyan was certain that he could block it. But you know it is quite difficult to block something when you have very little to no experience while ''standing'' horizontal. Well, Asperok had no experience. Soon, he felt sharp pain in his stomach and he gained the ability to ''fly''. Well not on his own so that was unfortunate. But his brother had to be reaaally pissed since he did not end his attack here, he wanted more and more. And Asperok was in perfect condition to satisfy his brother. He thought that it would be cool if he launched an energy blast towards him because ... why the hell not?

It is pointless to say that Asperok did not really have a way to block this shit, so collision was unavoidable and a necessity. This pain, Asperok never felt during his whole life. It was so strong that he wished to die at the spot and it felt like the blas lasted for hours although it took only a little over one second. The brain was a worthy enemy. The blast only accelerated him towards a wall which did not manage to stop Asperok but it was succesful on causing more pain. The second wall though managed to stop him so you could say that it was quite satisfying. And it was a new record in flying, about one hundred meters. Not bad at all. The Saiyan remained laying there on the ground experiencing intense pain. He had no will to stand up because apparently he was not a match for his brother. But it was not the physical pain that mattered to him the most. It was shame, a shame to walk among people once again. The physical pain was killing him. How can he look someone into the eyes after this? Such a pitifull defeat, not worthy of a Saiyan. and for a moment there, the young Saiyan known as Asperok lost his consciousness.

FLASHBACK

''Asperok, me and Genzhi are going to the military field to practice a bit. See you soon and do not forget to tell your mother when she comes home that she does not have to worry.'' The father has spoken with a relativly calm voice not even assuming how the young child might've felt at that time. Most likely not even caring for that. Asperok looked at Genzhi, he had a silly smile on his face and he was happy that he could go and train.''Father, can I come? I also have some potential. At these words Genzhi and his not bio father laughed and left without a word. Not even a single word. They were mocking Asperok, like he was some sort of a weakling. Asperok did not really get how could a newcomer like Genzhi become the favorite all of a sudden and Asperok was thrown away like a piece of garbagge. The young boy was so sad and hurt. He wanted to spend time with his father, to prove himself that he is a worthy Saiyan. But how could he do such a thing, he is not even near Genzhi's powerlevel and he does not have a trainer or someone who could tutor him. Asperok was out of options.

When his mother arrived home Asperok explained to her where Genzhi and the father went so she does not have to worry. During the whole meal Asperok did not say a single word although he was fairly talkative most of the time. ''What is it honey, are you not feeling well?'' Asperok did not bother to answer those words, he just excused himself and went out of the house although his mother was insisting on finding out what is happening now. So Asperok ran away towards an unknown direction. He walked and walked until he decided it was time to rest. He was currently in a park that was completely empty. Although he felt tired he came to an idea. If no one wants to train him why should not he become his own trainer? If no one see's the potential inside of him does that mean that he does not have it? Everyone needs to be proven wrong, the boy was sure. So he started to train, doing pushups, running, squats and a lot of stuff. When he sneaked into the house he realised that there was no reason for sneaking. No one even noticed that he was gone. But this time he did not feel sad. When he was approaching his room he already knew what kind of conversation is going to happen. Genzhi is going to tease like usual. As he entered the room: ''Hello baby brother, don't feel too bad that you are a weakling.'' To the statement Asperok would always repply: ''Watch your mouth.'' This conversation would happen every single day since Genzhi liked to pick on Asperok for not being allowed to go to the military.

For the next few weeks Asperok was going to that park every single day and spent there several hours training. He was sensing the improvement and was hoping that his father will soon notice that he gained a slightly improved his body. But of course that did not happen since his father was barely paying attention to his youngest son. Genzhi was continuing to humiliate his younger brother with words knowing that Asperok can not touch him. Six months have passed and Asperok was really disappointed with the fact that his father does not notice anything so he decided that today will be his last day of training. When he returned home and his father did not even greet him he felt highly frustrated. He just sat on the couch and tears started to appear on his face. Since destiny was a bitch Genzhi suddenly appeared and started to teas him. Asperok could not handle all that so he attacked Genzhi and he lifted him up and thrown him at the door. A loud sound was heard and father entered the room. He saw Genzhi laying on the floor and he knew what happened. The younger of the two Saiyans already started imagining his punishment. ''Genzhi go to your room, I have to talk with Asperok.'' Genzhi left towards his room with a nasty smile on his face happy that Asperok got into so much trouble, and Asperok was terrified since he knew how his father was strict. The eldest man in the room just looked towards Asperok and started talking: Tomorrow you are going to the military field with us. That was all.

Flashback End

Asperok suddenly woke since he heard voices. A lots of them and people were close to him. He noticed blood over his clothes and he felt a lots of pain. He was barely able to move. Then he remembered the prior events. He slowly started to stand up hearing all the comments around him. People were questioning themselves why does eh still want to fight when clearly he is in no condition to do so. Asperok just laughed and started speaking. ''Being a Saiyan is a privilege but it also holds a dose of responsibility and a great ammount of honor you must defend. If you are not ready to die for that honor, you may not call yourself a Saiyan. The situation was quite serious and it was quite obvious that Asperok is no longer going to throw funny comments around, this was turning into something much more complex. And you, Asperok turned towards the place he thought he saw his brother since he did not know exactly because the view was still a bit shaky for him. watch your mouth. Asperok was sure that Genzhi knew what those words meant. Now when things stopped to get blurry Asperok was getting ready, ready for something big. And then suddenly, a huge burst of power.

A black aura with blue sparks appeared all over Asperok's body. The ground was trembling around him. Everyone could sense the huge ammount of power that was getting released now. Asperok was just hoping that he could see the look on Genzhi's face now, that would be truly interesting. The powering up lasted for a few moments and Asperok was getting excited. When he remembered his days while he was a child he knew nothing was not impossible, and almost everything could be achiavable. When he was finally done releasing his energy he still kept a calm face expression. Things were going to get though really soon.

Suddenly, he disappeared. Not literally, but his speed was increased by four or five times since he last moved, so you could only imagine how much did his powerlevel increase. The weaklings did not know where he could have went but he was quite sure that Genzhi has spotted him in the air when he jumped. While in the air he started rapidly moving his hands and launching energy blasts towards his brother. This was done so rapidly that he managed to fire around twenty of those small blasts in a matter of few seconds. These blasts could not do a lot of damage but if you get hit by a lot of them strange things could happen. When he landed, he rushed swiftly towards Genzhi not knowing if he managed to block the blasts or not and attempted to kick him in the chest and with that make him ''fly'' this time. If he would manage to do so he would accelerate even beyond when he made that jump and would catch up with Genzhi's flight so he could him back towards the place where he attempted to kick him the first time. There was no messing around anymore.

[2062 prior]

[2468+200=2668*2.5*1=6720+2062=8782]

Last edited by Asperok on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
APNK

APNK

PostSubject: Re: Mission Return: Military Campsite   Mission Return: Military Campsite Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:34 am

After Asperok’s last attack, Genzhi had climbed out of the wall with a stern facial expression as well as plenty of frustration to boot. The embarrassment of having been so thoroughly bested by his younger brother was infuriating, and he stood there with an obvious anger plastered onto his face. It was at this point that he asked for the nearby weakling’s scouter so that he could accurately measure this mysterious power level. The man to whom he had spoken as he made this request was, of course, reluctant to indulge him as he had spent his own personal cash on this scouter, and everyone knew that the economy of the Planet Trade Organization in which Saiyans were very much involved, though booming, was not one without expensive inflation. In fact, that was the very reason the Arcosians had hired Saiyans to conquer the Planet Hirami, which was the mission from which Genzhi had just returned prior to this public battle of harsh sibling rivalry. They would finally conquer a planet whose natural resources included but were not exclusive to that from which scouters and armor were made. The prices for these things would soon drop drastically, and Arcose would make a great profit.

In any case, it was only to be expected that Genzhi would hurl an uncharacteristic invective at the Saiyan for being slow to give up his scouter. Genzhi needed this device, and in his anger at the moment as well as at specifically Asperok, he threatened the Saiyan’s life over this small tool. Asperok found it amusing that Genzhi should say such things. ''Do I hear that Saiyan blood speaking. Maybe we are not that different after all and my idea seems to be functioning. You are learning something from this beating, normally except for the fact that you mastered the feeling of how pain works.”

Indeed, many of the weaker Saiyans would not understand this. To them, it seemed that Genzhi was ruthless enough as it was, or at least, he was mean enough to suggest his ruthlessness was real; however, Asperok, being his brother, knew better. Truly, when it came to ruthlessness, Asperok was beyond Genzhi. This was because Asperok was a pure fighter, and a fight was not over until his opponent was dead. He had every right to consider himself a Saiyan of pride because he was exactly the type of Saiyan that other races of the universe feared. On other planets, the main fear regarding Saiyans was that they showed no mercy and that they were of impeccable power. The fact that they could arrive and wipe out an entire civilization, perhaps including the very planet on which the inhabitants lived, was scary enough already, but even worse was knowing that with the Saiyans, there was no use begging for mercy.

Oddly enough, Genzhi was not really like Asperok. He was far from any sort of benevolent hero, but he wasn’t really that ruthless. He was willing to beat anyone senseless, but time and again, if he could, he spared lives. In several of his own missions, Genzhi had spared those whom he had beaten near death, expecting that his comrades would not notice his generosity since it would classify him as “soft”, so to speak. They commonly destroyed entire cities to render races subject to another race’s whims, usually employed by Arcose. It was missions like these—operations for which it was not necessary to kill everyone—that Genzhi exercised his ability to leave as many living as possible. Deep down, he was not as evil as he acted.

On the other hand, Genzhi never felt remorse for anything less than killing, which meant that if death was not in question, he had no qualms with it. This was why he never felt an ounce of pain for teasing Asperok throughout their childhood. Asperok had been afflicted by Genzhi’s frequent antagonizing, and looking back at the situation in retrospect, Genzhi could see that their father was likely using that to fuel Asperok’s flame—to get Genzhi the rival he currently had. There was no doubt that Genzhi had lain it on thick more than several times when returning from the military field with his father and making jokes at Asperok’s expense. For that matter, things were completely unchanged when Saanjha was around. She would sit in the middle of it and remain silent, neither teasing Asperok nor further provoking Genzhi.

To take it a step further, there was only so little Genzhi could do about his Saiyan pride. This alleged “pride” was obviously a collective entity that all Saiyans seemed to share, and those few who did not were considered less than Saiyan. It was this very thing—this intangible, popular commodity of Saiyan essence—that caused Asperok to blast Cabba into another dimension. Ironically, even Genzhi, the secretly softer Saiyan, would have likely blasted Cabba in the same way. The difference, though, would most likely have been that Genzhi’s blast would not have killed Cabba; instead, it would probably have just caused severe damage to Cabba’s body and knocked him unconscious, making it imperative that someone rush him to the nearest hospital for emergency treatment. In fact, there was no guarantee that Genzhi would avoid blasting a hole straight through Cabba, knowing that Saiyans had the unique potential to hang on to dear life in an uncanny way, which would allow him to live long enough to be plunged into a rejuvenation chamber. In fact, Genzhi would have then snidely remarked, ”Hahahaha, I suggest you fools get him to intensive care before they greet him in the next dimension.” A comment like that from Genzhi was typically portrayed as cocky and proud, but the truth would be that Genzhi was hinting at getting the man healed as subtly as he could.

This difference between Genzhi and Asperok was rather profound, yet none of these other Saiyans were aware of it. Asperok knew it for exactly what it was, but Genzhi came across as a very malevolent power. The Saiyan was clearly as evil as he claimed to be as far as the others of his race were concerned. Genzhi and Asperok were mid-class Saiyans who were both determined to increase their powers as much as possible to reach the high-class status for which they yearned. Their goals were similar, and despite all their petty conflicts, they worked exceedingly well together; nevertheless, this situation called for a totally different method of dealing with Asperok. Genzhi had been reverting to his “brotherly” self the whole time, and he wasn’t about to stop now.

Using the scouter that had inevitably been given to him by the weakling who didn’t dare defy his demand due to Genzhi’s superior Power Level, Genzhi calculated Asperok’s power and revealed the truth of the matter. It was obvious that Asperok had cleverly been masking his true power thus far, and with a scouter, Genzhi was seeing what it really was. Indeed, this was the case, but there was definitely more to it than just that also. Genzhi was dealing with different facts as well. He, and probably Asperok as well, knew that his family was given a unique twist of power. Saiyans naturally grew stronger from every battle they entered; it was one of the things that made them such a fearsome race, but there was more to it now.

Genzhi and his brother Asperok were known for being exceptionally gifted with regard to increasing their power via fighting. This was one of the reasons why the current fight had so many gawkers. People couldn’t help but watch Genzhi and Asperok in battle because it was simply phenomenal how fast they grew in their strength. They were always getting stronger and becoming more powerful at a rate that was clearly accelerated even in comparison to other Saiyans. Asperok’s will to not be outdone would continually add to his power through sheer will power alone, and Genzhi’s inherent growth consistently showed itself throughout every fight. Even this last mission he had just taken had benefitted him far more than it had benefitted the rest of his team. He increased in power drastically from his battle on Planet Hirami. The battle had grown so intense due to sheer numbers that he and his team required the aid of moonlight, and two of them, Genzhi included, transformed at the sight of the moonlight to become Great Apes that ravaged entire cities in a matter of minutes, quickly bringing the civilization on Planet Hirami near extinction. Genzhi himself left several craters on the planet where cities had been as a result of his massive beams of energy shot from his mouth to level buildings and other edifices.

Genzhi remarked the impeccable increase in power that Asperok had displayed. He knew his brother had to have gotten much more powerful, given that he had just plowed Genzhi through a tough wall, but he still had no idea how powerful Asperok really was. He was impressed, but not moved to pay homage at all. Such a small power level was not really of any consequence to Genzhi, so he decided that Asperok needed to meet with true power. He assumed that this had been Asperok’s maximum and that there was really no coming back from this next attack if all was planned just right.

Genzhi launched toward Asperok with an even greater power. It was as though these brothers, unlike other Saiyans, didn’t grow in power after every fight but, rather, increased their power exponentially throughout as a result of getting stronger after every individual attack. They were beyond normal in their powers, and the last child to display such ability from the Planet Vegeta was even greater than they, or so it seemed. His name was Kye of the Kuroki family, but they had been uncharacteristic of Saiyans in that they were far from evil by comparison; as such, they departed from the large rock in search of a new home. It had been said, though, that the boy, Kye, was born with a high Power Level and was consistently increasing his power faster than most Saiyans. Genzhi and Asperok were viewed in a similar way. Throughout the course of this fight, both displayed the uncanny ability to drastically increase their power as they fought. They became immensely powerful over time as a result of their will to get stronger.

Genzhi’s attack was a testament to all of this. There was no smirk on his face; he looked completely focused, and he was. His physical strikes came one after another in rapid succession, and much to Genzhi’s surprise and dismay, the assault began far less effectively than he had initially hoped; nonetheless, it eventually bore fruit as Genzhi’s superior agility gave way to a successful, short series of strikes that sent Asperok flying backward. Indeed, Genzhi had given Asperok flight at that moment, and there was no denying the power behind his strikes. Every Saiyan was surprised to see that Genzhi had recovered from Asperok’s previous, embarrassing attack and assaulted with even greater power. At this point, it was far more than obvious—just from the sheer speed with which Genzhi unleashed this combo—that he could have killed Cabba at any time during their short bout prior to Asperok’s timely interruption, an intrusion that saved Genzhi from boredom and saved Cabba from Genzhi.

In the end, a very useful leg sweep yielded vulnerability to an airborne Asperok for another strike—the very strike that gave him wings. None of this was necessarily beyond the sight of the onlookers, but it certainly tested the boundaries of what they could follow with their eyes. Genzhi was far beyond them all, and he had launched Asperok toward a wall some distance behind him. The real surprise in all of this was that Genzhi’s attack did not stop there; there was one final strike to add to this combo that Genzhi would not neglect, and it was this attack that would cause Asperok to lose consciousness for a moment. As Genzhi watched his brother’s body soar backward, his face became an even more angry one as he focused on his energy. He released his ki through his hands and emitted an impressive blast that would collide with and carry Asperok into the wall, stopping violently with an explosion. With this, Genzhi had temporarily reclaimed his place as the older brother whose authority had never been meant to be tested in his opinion.

There was no doubt in Genzhi’s mind that this attack was fully incapable of doing to Asperok what he had done to Cabba, but there was still a great deal of damage to be done. To be specific, he led his assault with a high-speed pursuit that ended in an elbow to the chest, yet Asperok managed to block the blow, which was likely quite difficult; in fact, Genzhi could see that Asperok had struggled a bit with it. The failed attack was inconsequential to Genzhi since several strikes had followed it. As his right elbow was caught, he quickly brought his left knee up to Asperok’s stomach, which was also blocked. Unexpectedly, Genzhi dropped low at this point to spin in a counterclockwise rotation with his left leg extended for the sake of tripping Asperok with a leg sweep. Finally, Genzhi had come upon a successful strike, likely due to a combination of unpredictability and agility.

Genzhi’s left leg swept Asperok’s feet out from under him before Genzhi abruptly stood and plunged his left fist into his brother’s torso. The punch came with so much force that it launched Asperok back a great distance. The Saiyan’s body rocketed back through the air rather precipitately, but with all its accelerated travel, it was still only blazing the trail for another pursuer. Genzhi brought his wrists together at the bases of his palms and fanned his fingers out left and right as an orb of brilliant, neon yellow energy. This Ki sphere shot into Asperok’s gut and sped his travel toward the wall through which he burst, and upon collision with said wall, the orb exploded. Everyone in the area covered their faces to shield from the debris and dust that flew in all directions from the epicenter of Genzhi’s blast—a small explosion of a seven-meter blast radius.

Genzhi was firmly planted in his position as he stood against the wind of his own blast, and he was satisfied with the success of his attack. The combo had even ended with flare while also dealing an excellent level of damage. Asperok’s body could not be seen since it lay beneath the rubble of a collapsed, brick wall, and many of the bricks had been broken into smaller pieces as a result of the blast. The spectators nearby were in awe of Genzhi’s raw power as well as his uncanny ability to grow so much stronger in such a small amount of time. Genzhi smirked as he crossed his arms, still peering through the green lens of the scouter over his left eye while the large muscles of his arms pressed against his thick, blue vest.

Genzhi was quite confident in his attack; so much so that he began to wonder if Asperok would even want to continue this fight. He began to think that it was more likely his brother would finally give up and put an end to all of this; however, the method of his attack actually reminded him of something from his and Asperok’s past that brought him to a different conclusion instead.

Flashback

((OOC: Best of DBZ vol. 3: "Long Flashback"))

Genzhi and his father had, once again, come to the military field for training, and Asperok had come as well. This was several months after the events that led to their father admitting Asperok’s company in the first place. By this time, Asperok had joined them on several occasions, and it was obvious that his training was truly paying off. At this particular moment, father was simply standing in the center of the field with his arms crossed and his eyes shut. He was listening carefully, refusing to rely on a scouter as well as denying his sons the opportunity to do so either.

Suddenly, his eyes popped open just in the nick of time as he heard the approach of his eldest from behind. He ducked as a horizontal kick swept over his head, and as he turned around, Genzhi unleashed a barrage of punches and kicks in rapid succession. Father proved capable of parrying, blocking, and dodging each strike with ease, and he did so with a stern countenance, which was only accentuated by his goatee. He was having no trouble dealing with Genzhi, so the only thing on his mind besides this was the following question: Where is Asperok?

The answer came from above as had remained silent as he had stealthily crept over to one of the artillery sheds so that he could jump from one’s roof. He was now high in the air above them coming down, but neither Genzhi nor their father even noticed until hearing the grunt of much work and equivalently expelled energy, ”Yaaaaahhhhh!!!” The thin beam of energy zoomed down through the air, greatly decelerating Asperok’s descent as it plummeted toward the two on the ground. Father caught Genzhi’s fist and looked up. He chuckled at the ki blast as it quickly made its way down to him. He found it amusing, yet Genzhi clearly did not, especially since Father refused to let go of his fist—denying him the opportunity to escape the blast. ”Asperok, what are you doing?! I’m down here, too!”

The explosion was a bit larger than anyone expected. Even Asperok surprised himself with the power display. It was obvious that he was getting more and more powerful as a result of all their training, and this blast caught both his father and Genzhi. Asperok’s landing brought him to tuck into a forward roll as he was just a few meters outside the cloud of dust. As the dust settled, father still stood there completely unharmed; he had not been fazed by the attack, but Genzhi was not nearly as powerful as their father. Genzhi lay on his back in a tiny crater with his legs curled up to shield his stomach with his knees and his forearms crossed in the shape of an ‘X’ over his chest and face. He was still trembling from the attack as he slowly showed his infuriated face. His injuries didn’t seem too bad until he attempted to stand and found that the force of the blast had caused several hairline fractures in his left shin.

Genzhi grunted as he barely managed to stand on his right leg. Blood streamed down from his hairline over his right eye and down his right cheek to drip off his jawbone. He gritted his teeth as he stared at Asperok who was supposed to have been his teammate against their father. Asperok’s face was blank as he stared at Genzhi for a few more seconds before bursting into laughter. He was thoroughly entertained by Genzhi’s pain, not to mention the fact that Asperok’s attack had clearly shown Genzhi’s mortality. Part of his laughter came from the fact that he did not realize how close in Power Level he and his brother truly were until his attack brutally maimed Genzhi. Until then, he had believed Genzhi was likely far more powerful. Now, he could entertain the notion that he may even be stronger than his older brother already. Given all that he had gone through just to get to come on these trips to the military field in the first place as well as earning his father’s respect as a fighter so that Father would not favor Genzhi over him, finding that he may indeed be stronger than Genzhi made him laugh that much harder. All the potential that Asperok had felt was ignored only months ago proved to be too great for Genzhi already.

Asperok’s laughter enraged Genzhi. The boy was shirtless, bleeding, and had fractures in his leg. Mind you; he had come with a shirt that was now incinerated. Genzhi shouted, ”I’LL GET YOU FOR THIIIIISSSSSSS!!!!!! YOU WON’T ESCAAAPPPEEE…. …. MY WRAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTHHHHHHHH” Immediately, Genzhi began powering up. Asperok’s uncontrollable laughter continued, but Genzhi was not amused. In fact, this was the first time that Genzhi ever considered killing. It came natural to him after this because he succumbed to the notion that, if he could even contemplate killing his own brother, no one else mattered nearly enough to be spared. This was something he forced into his mind anytime he was hired to kill or sent on a mission that inevitably caused the deaths of others at his hand. A deep, dark, orange (nearly red) aura appeared to engulf Genzhi’s body. He grunted as he built up energy more and more. He had a particular attack in mind.

There was a problem with Genzhi’s rage. It was bringing him to the point of wanting to kill Asperok on the spot, but it also compromised itself in that it caused him to think so irrationally as to attempt an attack he had only conceptualized but never tested. He gathered energy from within his body in mass amounts as he prepared for the attack with his head bowed and his eyes closed. He stood on both legs, distributing his weight evenly between them. He was bent at the knees as well as at the elbows. Finally, he looked up, and his eyes were clearly full of malicious intent. He grinned at Asperok who still had not stopped laughing. ”Is it funny?” he asked as he grinned. ”You can tell the joke to your new friends… IN THE NEXT DIMENSION!!” He fully extended his right arm toward Asperok with his palm facing the laughing Saiyan. His thumb crossed over his palm as his left hand gripped his right bicep tightly. Before the attack could be completed, Genzhi’s energy gave way. His body seemed to quit on him, suggesting that the attack was simply too much. In theory, it was good, but he lacked the physical capacity to perform it. He fell to the ground in great pain.

On the ground, Genzhi lay seemingly helpless. Asperok’s laughter finally came to an end, yet he continued to taunt Genzhi. ”Father, next time it might be best to let Genzhi stay home with Saanjha. The training field is a dangerous place for someone so delicate.” The older brother was flat on his stomach with his face resting its right cheek against the dirt. He was humiliated, and his father could see that for what it was. A tear formed in Genzhi’s left eye, but he did all he could to hold it back. How? Genzhi thought. How did he even get this strong in the first damn place?! And now, he embarrasses me in front of father?! And to have my attack fail on me in public! I should KILL him!

There had been an obvious breech of Genzhi’s Saiyan pride back then, and at the time, he would have given anything to defend it. He was wholeheartedly willing to exact his revenge, but even his heart as a whole was not enough; his body was no longer willing to put forth such effort. Asperok said, ”I’m beginning to wonder how Genzhi ever posed a problem,” and chuckled once more. Genzhi quickly responded as he managed to lift his head, ”Watch your mouth.”

Flashback End

This memory came to Genzhi from the irony of him having blasted Asperok with his energy ball. His smirk grew wider as he remembered the fury he still held within himself—the wrath of which could be inflicted upon nearly anyone in the universe given the opportunity. Genzhi typically used anger as a fuel in combat. Everyone he fought, he fought with anger. There was nothing that any of these other weaklings could have done to combat such power, but Asperok was different, as Genzhi knew well. His younger brother had been unconscious for the moment, and during the time that Genzhi took for his own reverie, Asperok dreamed as well. In a sort of state between consciousness and unconsciousness, Asperok saw a time long since past, and the vision in his mind was of a reality that predated even Genzhi’s trip to the past as well.

There were obviously two sides to this story. The unfortunate thing was that neither of these brothers was righteous. It was not as though one had afflicted the other throughout childhood without repercussion; rather, both were equally wrong toward each other. The irony of it all was that, in spite of their perennial rivalry, they both formed a much stronger alliance over the years as warriors. Even despite certain personal characteristics about one another’s persona that they may not have favored, against others, they always became the perfect allies. As far as Genzhi was concerned, no man could kill Asperok and live to tell the tale. It was an odd rivalry characterized only by brothers.

Suddenly, this sibling—the other side of this single coin—the man with whom Genzhi had this odd bond of acrimoniously tough love, opened his eyes, still lying amidst the rubble. The bricks stirred, portending Asperok’s sudden rise. He shakily stood to his feet, and the look in his eyes said one thing with certainty: he was coming for more. All the spectators of this fight couldn’t help but wonder why Asperok could possibly still want to fight. They watched him as he tentatively assumed a more secure stance; the laughter amongst them had stopped long ago. There was very little humorous about this whole ordeal anymore. This was just astonishing. Each of the blows these two brothers were dealing each other was enough to kill any of these other Saiyans. They couldn’t believe that either of them, especially Asperok, was still standing.

Shockingly, Asperok began to laugh for a brief moment before saying, ''Being a Saiyan is a privilege but it also holds a dose of responsibility and a great amount of honor you must defend. If you are not ready to die for that honor, you may not call yourself a Saiyan.” It was as though he had read all of their minds, answering the question that plagued them: Why does he get up? He turned his gaze toward Genzhi whose smirk was already gone in light of the fact that he knew when his brother was serious. ”And you,” Asperok said slowly but harshly. The next three words were words that both of them knew quite well when coming from each other: ”Watch your mouth.”

It was only seconds after those words that Asperok would get down into a stance from which he would gather energy. Abruptly, a black aura surrounded his body and raged violently like a roaring flame in a dry climate. The earth itself began to shake in response to the awesome power that Asperok was displaying to all around him, and the Saiyans were thoroughly perturbed by this. It was amazing to them that such power could emanate from just one man. In fact, one of the onlookers shouted as he attempted to keep his footing on the trembling ground, “He has the power of a Great Ape without transforming!”

Genzhi stayed firmly planted on the ground with his arms crossed, feet unshaken by the turbulence Asperok’s power had caused. The look on Genzhi’s face appeared as though he were mad about something, but Asperok would likely know that this was simply indicative of how focused Genzhi was. There was no way Genzhi would allow himself to be embarrassed this time. On the other hand, there was no way Asperok was going to let Genzhi win. They both had just as much for which to fight, and Asperok was bearing his all now.

The black aura and its blue sparks of electricity roared and surged as the ground continued to quake. Finally, Asperok finished power up for his next assault, and much to the many Saiyans’ surprise, he seemed to disappear inexplicably. No one’s eyes were able to follow his movements with the exception of Genzhi himself. His eyes kept track of Asperok the whole time, yet his body could not react quickly enough for a counter. Genzhi was truly taken aback by the unprecedented speed his brother displayed at this point; it was completely unexpected.

((OOC: "Asperok's Assault"))

From Asperok’s new location to Genzhi’s five o’clock, several small orbs of ki energy soared through the air at Genzhi in an impassive echelon. The barrage of ubiquitous blasts came at Genzhi in as much time as it took him to turn and face the threat. Genzhi crossed his forearms over his chest and face in ‘X’ formation, much like he had in a similarly hopeless situation long ago. The blasts collided with Genzhi and exploded, each orb increasing the size of the explosion upon impact. Genzhi grunted frequently as he put forth much effort to endure the assault.

Eventually, he leapt far to his left and started running. Genzhi was sprinting as fast as he could, weaving in and out to utilize evasive maneuvering in hopes of avoiding Asperok’s blasts. Blocking them was quickly taking its toll on his body, and he had decided that it was likely best to cut his losses and attempt to make a run for it. Unfortunately, the barrage continued. It was as though Asperok had much more energy than before or than Genzhi even anticipated was possible from his brother. The blasts kept firing toward him in torrents like a sort of horizontal rain, and Genzhi was running for dear life.

Just as Genzhi had suspected, there was only so long that Asperok would allow this method of evasion to work. Eventually, two blasts actually soared right in front of Genzhi; they would have hit him directly if he had not stopped just in the nick of time. This was Asperok’s way of stopping him from running any further, though, so that the rest of his blasts could catch up as he continued to fire energy balls at his brother. Genzhi couldn’t help but reciprocate, so he turned immediately and did all he could do. He began firing his own blasts, much fewer in number and weaker as well. The ki spheres were colliding with each other in mid-air for a few seconds before the sheer number of Asperok’s blasts got the best of Genzhi.

Genzhi was blasted back, unable to guard against the attack since he had been trying to block it with his own blasts. As he landed on his back, innumerable blasts rained upon him. He managed to get his guard back up before being bombarded with so many energy orbs, but even blocking them, Genzhi took substantial damage. When they finished, Genzhi began to stand to his feet again. His eyes widened as he was taken by surprise; Asperok’s increased speed allowed for him to suddenly be directly in front of Genzhi and already in the process of delivering a swift kick to Genzhi’s chest. The kick landed directly in Genzhi’s sternum. The force directly applied itself to Genzhi’s innards, and it was so strong that blood immediately gushed from Genzhi’s mouth as his pupils appeared to be completely gone from his wide eyes.

The kick sent Genzhi soaring through the air backward, unable to breathe. Genzhi finally touched down a good fifteen meters away and skidded to a stop another five meters back, flipping and tumbling as he went such that he landed on his stomach. The kick had knocked the wind out of him; his lungs were completely empty. He struggled to breathe at all. He barely managed to perform one shaky push-up, and he stayed on his hands and knees as he attempted to draw breath from his forsaken lungs. It took a few more moments, but he eventually managed to get air flowing into his lungs again via very short, belabored breaths; however, the first couple of breaths caused him to choke on his own blood. He spit it up onto the ground and watched it mix with the dirt.

Finally, his grunts could be heard again. His voice was no longer silenced by the lack of oxygen or the impediment of blood in his esophagus. Genzhi slowly stood to his feet, gritting his teeth harshly. He was very much out of breath, panting heavily as he stared at Asperok from a distance. He finally spoke words between his breaths, ”Yes… I’ve… been waiting… for this… This time… … … This time, you’ll actually get to see it.”

((OOC: "Kalakaua Theme"))

His knees bent sharply as he got down into a stance for powering up. His elbows bent equivalently, and his fists balled up tightly. Genzhi began grunting again, and these low, gutteral sounds became elongated until they became shouts. A blazing aura erupted around his body all of a sudden, displaying a brilliant, deep, dark orange that was almost red, and as this fiery aura danced violently around Genzhi’s body, it was covered in the multitudinous surges of blue arcs of lightning all over. Genzhi shouted as he powered up, ”Aaaaaahhhhh nghhh rrrhhhh rrraaaaahhhhh!!!”

Genzhi’s left bicep suddenly bulged, increasing its size by about ten percent. Likewise, his right bicep mimicked this same action only a second later. His thighs thickened a bit as he continued to power up, and his chest suddenly bulged as well. His muscles were expanding, and veins could be seen on them, looking so profound that one may think they were going to pop. Genzhi’s power was reaching a new peak and was coming to a boil. Small rocks began to lift from the ground toward the sky along with other tiny chunks of dirt equivalent in size to that of a pebble. The ground was definitely shaking, quaking, and vibrating—trembling in fear, it seemed.

The Saiyans nearby were actually still about thirty meters to Genzhi’s right, Asperok’s left. They had not followed when Genzhi had gone sprinting further away from them to avoid Asperok’s blasts, and this was because none of them wanted to be caught in the fray either. One Saiyan, still wearing his scouter, had the wherewithal to press his finger to the small button and measure the power levels of the fighters before them. He first got his reading on Asperok and shouted, “No way! Asperok’s over forty-two hundred!” The others in the crowd groaned in awe, but then, the man said, “Genzhi’s Power Level is still rising. This is insane! It’s… IT’S OVER NINE THOOOOUUUUUUSSSSSAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDD!!!!!!”

Finally, as Genzhi’s great increase in power came to an end, he spoke with a still serious facial expression, ”Alright, you fool, if you really want to test the depths of your strength, stay right there!” He was goading Asperok, baiting him with a challenge because he knew his brother had difficulty turning down challenges. This would be the first time Genzhi had successfully utilized this technique if he could manage to pull it off. It was the very same attack he had attempted and failed long ago on that training field with his father and Asperok.

Genzhi extended his right arm in front of himself completely, and his palm faced Asperok with the fingers of his right hand stiffened and stuck together with no spaces between them. His thumb folded over his palm, and his left hand quickly came to firmly clench his right bicep as a means of bracing himself. His energy surged as he initiated the evil sister beam of the Kamehameha. He slowly enunciated the syllables of his attack as energy formed on his palm. ”Ka – La – Kau…” On his palm was a dark red energy, much closer to the color of blood than the aura that surrounded him. ”WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

A thick beam suddenly blasted forth from Genzhi’s hand toward Asperok. Due to this being the first time Genzhi had ever even used this attack, his aim was off, and the beam was only aimed to hit Asperok’s left side as it passed by, greatly increasing Asperok’s chance of dodging it; regardless, the beam would go on behind Asperok and leave the camp only to hit the ground and detonate only forty meters from the furthest tent or shed. The blast formed itself as a crimson dome with a radius of thirty meters, and the wind and force of this blast blew throughout the camp so that all were aware of the fight that was taking place, even those who were up to two hundred meters north of them. The camp was quite large, after all, yet it didn’t seem to matter.

((OOC: 6132(1)(2.5) = 15,330 + 2,873 (current PL) = 18,203. Learned custom attack "Kalakaua" once the attack gets approved. Usable upon approval.))

Last edited by APNK on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Insert Bruce Faulconer's Soundtrack Music from DBZ)
Back to top Go down
Asperok
Admin
Admin
Asperok

PostSubject: Re: Mission Return: Military Campsite   Mission Return: Military Campsite Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:48 pm

After gaining all that immense power Asperok finally came to a belief that he had shown his brother, Genzhi, who a true Saiyan warrior really is. Although for a spectator, for example the crew that Cabba was hanging ou before his migration to a different world, it seemed that they have an amazingly high amount of hatred for each other that really was not the case however it may look. That was just one of the most complex bonds out there so for people who did not know them that good this may seem as a battle of hate, but definitely not some kind of a brotherly love. Heck, even those two, Asperok and Genzhi, were not completely aware of the bond between them. There was not a moment in history when one of them told the other how they exactly feel. It was in their nature, they were Saiyans afterall, and if they were raised among their race it was natural for them to have an emotional defect so it was not them the ones that should be blamed. Just look at their childhood, raised in a family where the most important thing was fighting and everything else seemed redundant. And Asperok was the best example for that, he could do anything without feeling bad because of it. The only thing that he could not probably do is to kill Craig, although he is pretty confident in himself that he is perfectly capable of pulling the trigger. Genzhi, on the other hand is a gentle soul, at least for the Saiyan standard. Of course that he is also a barbarian, because it is impossible to run away from your race. Although Asperok at first, when he was very young and before he started training on the military field with Genzhi and Father was pretty emotional. But he lost that over time, most likely because he was often ignored by his family cause apparently he was too weak. When he started his ruthless training, he slowly started shielding himself with sarcasm and with cockiness until he finally turned into a perfect model of a Saiyan, the one that lusts for abttle. The one that wants to draw blood. He still clearly remembers that day, when an event happened that was crucial for Asperok's character development.

-:-Flashback-:-
Asperok was at that time only five years old and he still remembers clearly that day. Genzhi was not around, he was selected to go on a mission with the Saiyan army to wipe out some unimportant planet. Asperok had really high hopes for that mission since he was really excited, but when the list was made he was not on it. Such a pity, another talent ignorance. How long will it take him this time to prove himself? Was not the stuff he already went through enough? Apparently it was not. So the boy came to the only logical idea, that he will work up his way once again. That day his mother made him to study and, although she was a Saiyan she had some of those motherly warm instincts that persuaded her into keeping her child safe, he was not allowed to go train that day. If Father was home that would not happen for sure but since he was also on a mission with Genzhi, Asperok's mother was the head of the family for now. Asperok could still see the snown that was falling that day, and it was particulary cold which, by his opinion, would only make his training more effective. Too bad that not everyone shared the same opinion as him. Anyhow soon he heard that a man entered his house and slammed the door. Curiosity is curiosity afterall so the young Saiyan slowly went downstairs to see who interrupted the peace of this Saiyan family. He saw Trek, he was a Saiyan that worked in the Saiyan military as a scout. He quickly approached Asperok's mother and started speaking. I am terribly sorry to barge in like this all of a sudden but m'am our planet may be in danger. Somehow the Jaylins anticipated our attack so they launched a counter attack. Hmmm, Jaylins. That was surprisingly familiar to Asperok, but he could not remember where he had heard those words. After picking through his mind that looked to him like minutes although it was maybe a few seconds, he remembered. Earlier this day Genzhi was jumping around him and singing. Asperok is not going to Jay-lin, he is a loser! So it appeared that the Jaylins had known from somewhere that the Saiyans were going to wipe out their planet so they prepared a counter attack. How clever since there were almost no one from the Saiyan army on planet Vegeta anymore. Anyhow Trek continued: I am really sorry man, but we need Asperok to fight since we are very low on numbers, we need to defend until the army returns to our planet. Asperok looked at his mother, who had tears in her eyes. This was obviously very difficult to her. NOOOOO, you are not taking my baby boy. I can not afford to lose hi- Asperok could not stand and watch anymore. He knew what being a Saiyan means so it was quite obvious what would a person like him do in such a situation. He interrupted his mother with a fairly strong voice although he was only a child. It is ok mother. I no what I have to do. Asperok slowly started walking down the stairs while both the Mother and Trek just stood there watching the scene with a big surprise. It was obvious that neither of them had known that he was there all the time. But there was something else, Trek was not just surpised because of the fact that he was not aware of Asperok's presence. He had just seen a boy that was a true Saiyan, so there was more to it. He felt proud, for having such a decisive child in the Saiyan popualtion. Very well, Asperok please follow me so we could meet with the others. We really do not have time to waste. They both exited Asperok's home towards the meeting spot of the assembled ''army''.

Asperok did not expect much from the so called army that was being assembled. Do not get fooled by this, there were really some powerful individuals there, but man most of the army were foolish weaklings that looked like they did not move for weeks. Asperok doubted even if these people can run. Who's call was to send so many people on Jay-lin, that was pure idiocy and this all seemed quite suspicious. Trek, the leader of this pitty troops was giving the speech. Completely explaining the situation. Listen up people. Our planet is being invaded and we must hold off the attack until the backup comes. Show what Saiyan pride means, we are not going to get beaten by such a silly race like the Jaylins. Fight for glory and fight for pride and fight for your home. I know that you have patriotism hidden somewhere in there. Do not be afraid to show it. I am quite aware that most of you have very little to zero combat experience so I will not bother to present some kind of complex tactics. Just kill as many as you can before you hit the dust. That is all the information you need. Proceed, for VEGETA!!! That was exactly the type of a speech that was needed. Simple and realistic so that people know what are they dealing against, what is their goal and what are their chances. Although people looked at Asperok with a face expression that was saying: What is this kid doing here? – he did not feel scared. He was feeling actually pretty excited. This was the chance that he wanted so much and now that he has it he will not let it slip. Simple as that. Soon Jaylin space ships started to arrive, firing from their powerful cannons. The battle had not practically even started and already a lot of Saiyans had fallen. Asperok did not care, this was actually good since weaklings were getting eliminated. As Asperok turned around he noticed a man, he was one of those that seemed tough. He entered a bse and Asperok wandered why that was so he decided to follow. Explosions were everywhere but Asperok managed to dodge them with ease. Soon enough, first Jaylins landed on planet Vegeta so they finally started gaining casualties. The plot was moistering. All of a sudden a Jayling appeared in front of Asperok and he had an intent to finish off Asperok. Tarik, look at this kid. I did not really now that Saiyan power was only a myth. How pitifull.The young Saiyans scouter did the reading, the Jayling had a power of approximately one hundred and fifty. Aw crap! Asperok was aware of one fact, he can not win against this guy and he already felt that this was the end. Afterlife, here I come. But luck was an interesting thing. Suddenly a spaceship that was obviously taken down by Saiyan ground cannons collided with both Tarik and his friend killing them both on the spot.

Wow, that was close. But there was no time to think about the luck he have just had. The diver continued to follow the tough Saiyan he saw a moment ago and he entered the space station after him. The station was completely empty except for the other Saiyan that was there, or so the scouter claimed. After slowly going through the hall Asperok heard a voice. The Saiyans have managed to find about your attack a little sooner then I anticipated. They will be back in approximately three hours. Asperok could not believe it, a traitor among the Saiyans. So that was how the Jaylins knew that the Saiyan army was absent and were planning to attack their planet. But Asperok was highly hurt by the fact that someone betrayed the Saiyans, and that that particular someone was a man from the Saiyans themselves. It was one of their own. This man had to die, by any mean necessary and there was no fucking way that Asperok will let him live, it does not matter what powerlevel he had. The drive was simply just too strong. Asperok nevver before had felt such killing intent but this was different. This was a matter of pride, like someone spit on the honor of his people. Being angry and all that Asperok made a bad move, apparently he caused some noise that alerted the other Saiyans. Who is there? The other Saiyan quickly ran towards Asperok to check things. Oh it is you. Good that it is not someone of the stronger ones because I would be in some serious trouble. I am terribly sorry but because of the information you have just heard you have to- And there the sentence ended. The reason was not because the other Saiyan wanted to sound mysterious with such stupid ine liners, it was because that there was no more air in his lungs. Asperok just could not listen to it anymore so he ran towards the traitor and punched him with all his might. It was enough for the traitor to fall down on the ground. You fool, and you call yourself a Saiyan? Do you realize what you just did, you signed the death sentence. There is no way that the other Saiyans do not crucify you after I tell them what you did. Actually there is, quickly hide in THE OTHER DIMENSION!!! A strong Ki blast just made the traitor to disappear. Asperok's powerlevel again went down. Because of such a situation he was completely berserking without even realizing it but that was the end of it. How did the Asperok feel after his first murder that will change his view on the world? Perfect. He was proud of himself, of what he had achieved right now. Never before he had even considered killing, but this time it was different. The boy who will slaughter dozens and even hundreds of people in the future has just become a warrior, a fearless one that is. The young Saiyan had no reason to stay in the space station so he exited and went towards the battlefield.

The battlefield was a complete chaos. Both sides have suffered an enormous ammounts of death, but it seemed that the Jaylins were winning. That had to be changed as quickly as possible. The young Saiyan entered the abttlefield and he once again felt anger. It was all because of that traitor Saiyan that this was happening. Asperok, was obviously blind for the fact that he could not see the reason for Jaylins attack. They were just trying to defend their planet as the Saiyans were doing now. There was no bad intention, they felt patriotic and that was all. But it was difficult for such a young child to think from someone elses angle but of his own people. So, this, to him seemed like a war where their safety was in jeopardy because of the attacking hostile reace, while in the reality the saiyans were the ones that were hostile. They attacked someone trying to wipe out their ENTIRE race, not thinking how the Jaylins felt when they have found out that their home is no longer safe. That someone is planning a massive genocid and because of what? Because of something so emaningless and stupid like money. Saiyans were contractors just finishing the mission they were given, the mission they have signed up for. Basically they turned their personality into a job, since they found pleasure in fighting what can be better then to fight and still enjoy it? Nothing. Asperok was just too young to look at stuff from this perspective.

I need to change something. We are losing and at this ratio the army will not last enough for the planet to be defended. Well I am off towards the center of this shit. The young Saiyan knew that he had not have any other options and that if he decided not to fight now it was not very likely that the Planet does not get completely taken over by the Jaylins. He started fightign, which could be better charactirized as killing. Moving from a Jay-lin to a Jay-lin, simply taking their lives as it is nothing. The fighting was getting a bit more balanced, but still Jaylins tightly hold an upper hand. Asperok did not have an idea for how long he was fighting when he heard a noise. A noise of disbelief among the Saiyans. He looked towards the place where the noise came from. The young Saiyan just simply could not believe what happened just now. The Saiyan champion was laying there on the ground lifeles. He was currently the strongest Saiyan on the planet. Saiyans were starting to lose hope and Asperok was just challenged by the man who killed the Saiyan champion. Asperok just glanced over him with his scouter. The number was rather high, it was fifteen thousand and know Asperok's life would end. He was selected by the Jaylin because he thought that he may cause some threat. But what could he possibly do against such a strong person, heck that Jaylin was 100 times stronger then him if not even more. What was wrong with this shit that just started happening? But luck seemed to strike for the second time that day. The strongest of all Saiyans has just returned and blasted off the man whose intent was to kill Asperok. The ships were coming back from planet Jaylin. As the Saiyans started exiting their ships the situation on the battlefield completely turned around. Jaylins even tried to run but the merciless Saiyans just could not allow that. The whole army of Jay-lins was soon dead. Saiyans have emerged victorious once again.

After looking through the surveillance video the high officials in the Saiyan army discovered what Asperok did in the space station. They had no idea who the traitor was and they owed it all to Asperok, a young Saiyan who risked his life for his race. That was exactly the kind of loyal people they wanted in their army. He still remembers that day clearly because he got a medal for his accomplishment and his father was very proud. Maybe he even dropped a tear or two.

-:-END FLASHABCK-:-
Asperok started considering himself a Saiyan when he made that first kill and he was quite satisfied that he felt no remorse at all, he was actually excited that he killed someone. Today, stuff are the same way. No matter who he fight, a weakling or a strong warrior, if he manages to kill him he feels excited. Why? Because he, once considered a low life Saiyan judges if people shall live or they shall not. He is the judge, he is the one that sends them to the other dimension. And just the fact that he is aware of that is thrilling. The same was with Cabba now, it did not matter that he was a lot weaker then Asperok but Asperok decided his faith, Asperok said that he will not live any longer.

So as Asperok powered up, he disappeared from everyone's eyes. Well, not from everyones, Genzhi was still capable of seeing him and nothing less was expected from a close friend of Asperok. The diver still did not bother to make any sarcastic comments, he still felt a bit ashamed because of the injuries Genzhi gave him and that just simply had to be changed. While in the air and when he started launching those Ki Blasts, the young Saiyan was glad to see that the hits were a sucess and that Genzhi did not have a way to get away from it. Most of the shots were connecting and it seemed that those small ki blasts can't really do much damage but when you get hit by that over ten times you are a little tipsy. Asperok was hearing comments around him. How did Asperok recover from that and gained such immense strength, he is now toying with Genzhi. Asperok indeed was toying with his older black brother and although the comments were flattering him he refused to make a response. After all he was still serious about this and there was no way that he will lose this battle. No matter what happens. After he had stopped with firing all those Ki Blasts Asperok disappeared once again. This time he was not really sure if Genzhi could follow him with his eyes but that did not matter. Oh, and when he arrived near Genzhi and punched him, the feeling was simply ... extraordinary. This time the Genzhi was the man that was flying. Asperok till that hit was not aware of his real strength, how the hell did he get this strong? The fist just simply went through Genzhi's sotmach. That had to cause some serious internal bleeding and that was unavoidable. Asperok knew the feeling he had a moment ago when he was sent flying and just by knowing that Genzhi was hurt even worse now made him so reliefed. He was sure that he was going to lose this battle, but remembering his time as a child gave him the strength. If he could work that hard as a child why could not he now? This seemed far easier compared to the childhood times. As genzhi finally landed somewhere in the distance Asperok went towards him, to see if this battle is finally over and if he can go home as the more powerful brother. But it appeared that his brother was also a Saiyan, so it could not be expected that he will give up so easily. He slowly stood up and Asperok knew it was a hard thing for him to do so since those injuries were quite bad. He felt a little proud that his brother was still willing to battle after taking all that damage but they were taught like that, since they were little children. Although their father was not the loving type he diefinitely taught them how to handle life and how to stand up for themselves. Asperok was grateful for that.

”Alright, you fool, if you really want to test the depths of your strength, stay right there!” Asperok smiled, he knew exactly what was this about and he was prepared for this moment since the ancient times. Oh, how much has it passed and the expectation only made it better. Asperok did not know a better time or palce for a thing like this. He looked towards his brother with a smile, but still he felt fear. He remembered that training day on the military field, when Asperok himself humiliated Genzhi. Asperok simply enjoyed that day since Genzhi was so damn pissed and angered that he promised himself that he will never forgive me. Such foolishness. What about Asperok when he did not go to the military training field for all those days and months? And now one time Asperok rises as a stronger brother and Genzhi comes up with a life long plan. Pure idiocy. Very well if you think that this is the time and the place for it. Please do not consider me as a fool because you are the one that drags around history with you. But I can just assume that you do not know better. Silly brother, you really do not have a clue what you are getting into. But I will do as you asked, I will not move from the place I am standing now at. Genzhi started powering up and Asperok felt it, This was something that he had not seen yet. Such fast power level gain. Well it seems that I got only one option here. Asperok would just raise him index finger and point him directly towards Genzhi. He was perfectly calm. Only one word exited his mouth: Kamura .

-:-Flashback-:-
It was one day after Asperok humiliated Genzhi on the military training field and since then only one thing has been bubgging him. What was the thing that Genzhi had in store? The thing that he was preparing to fire at Asperok with killing intent. It was not the killing intent that was bothering him, it was all that confidence. Like that technique was undodgeable or something. Asperok knew exactly the feeling he had know, it was fear. What if Genzhi managed to develop something as devastating as that? Then, Asperok will never be a match for him when the time comes for that technique to rise again. He saw only one option, to create a technique on his own. Something that will be on par with Genzhi's thing. The thing was that Asperok had no idea how to develop a technique since he only saw people performing it and just by that he can not possibly know how to create one, or learn one. He hit a dead end and he figured that the best option for him is to get to some isolated place and try to learn it somehow. He approached his father. Sir, may I go to the mountains to train for a few days. Father knew that the boys did not have the guts to lie to him so he knew also that Asperok was telling the truth now. And since it was all for training, he did not really mind. He allowed him to go to the mountains. When he exited the house Asperok said goodbye to everyone but Genzhi just ignored that and refused to respond. Asperok chuckled a bit and exited the house, going towards the mountains. This was going to be an interesting journey.

He went to a place where he knew other people went to train. Asperok just walked until he went really deep into the forest. Now he was at peace and this was a perfect place to conduct his training. Away from everything and there was no one there to interrupt his silence and peace. Now to think about all the powerful attacks he had seen on this planet. He remembers that everyone would go all berserk and stuff and yell some weird shit and fire a devastating blast capable of wiping out bulding and even more. And then they mold somehow their Ki into something appropriate. Well, Asperok saw nothing wrong with that so why not give it a try? So, the young Saiyan slowly got into the powering up stance, and started to do the same thing. He was feeling Ki everywhere around him and he knew that he was getting stronger by every second passing. His muscles were a real proof for that since they were expanding greatly. Aarghhh! A strong roar could be heard, he had to let all that energy out some way and this was a great way. He united the palms of his hands and started collecting Ki between the palms. The ball was getting bigger and bigger. He knew that he was close to accomplishing his mission. Asperok started picturing Genzhi when he shows him this attack. Suddenly a strong voice could be heard, well it was considered strong since it was coming from such a small boy. YUU – TAAA – KUUU ! And a strong energy completely destroyed a dozen trees in a row. By this attack a person could be sure that Asperok had massive potential. But something was wrong, it did not turn out as Asperok wanted it to turn out. It was just a simple Ki Blast, nothing more, nothing less. Asperok was doing something wrong but the problem was that he had no idea what was he doing badly. He powered up greatly and he was one hundred percent sure about that. Maybe it was the problem in collecting the energy, yeah that may be it since he could have collected a bit more. Asperok repeated the whole process but now he spent more time on collecting the enrgy between his palms. The ball of Ki was getting massive. Soon it had a bit higher radius then half a meter. That should be it because the young Saiyan did not remember when he made a bigger ball of energy. He turned towards another side and fired the blast. This time a higher ammount of trees were destroyed but the training had the same result. It was still just a 'little' stupid Ki Blast. The problem simply did not want to leave. So Asperok spent the next few hours repeating the process over and over again until he finally gets it right. But that did not happen and he was quite exhausted because he was spent most of his Ki. The best option now was to spent the night in the mountains and so he did. He layed on the ground and fell asleep.

The next morning when he woke up, Asperok was willing to train more. He felt good about this day so he let the feeling drive him towards succes. However, he was not going to shot blanks out again. This time he had a new idea, a new plan for which he was sure that will work. The plan was rather simple, to put your whole soul into the attack. Well not literally, but the attack should represent your personality. Asperok knew his persona very well; short tempered, always willing to fight, agressive and so on ... Asperok first started letting all of his anger out while powering up. The black aura was definitely more visible than the night before, this should be a piece of cake. The power could be felt within a 100 meters radius. Trees and the ground started shaking. But the hatred, the hatred was still there. Blue sparks started appearing on the black aura. He knew that this was the right way. He united his palms once again, the Ki was this time colored black, perfect. YUU – TAA – KUUU ! Although at first the Ki was black and Asperok was sure that he suceeded, in a fraction of a second the Ki returned to normal color and he was back at square one. Needless to say how he spent the rest of that day. He could not admit that his idea was wrong so he simply decided to repeat it over and over again until he suceeds which normally did not happen. The scenario was basically the same like the day before. He was exhausted and decided to go to sleep. That night he had an interesting dream. He does not remember much from it but he thinks that he have heard whispers repeating the same word. The word was Kamura. When he woke up he had no idea what to think of it but he said to himself that this will be his last day of trying and if he fails he will admit being inferior to Genzhi. Well not to him personally, maybe just in his mind for a bare second. Or maybe he will not admit it at all and find an other way to make this technique workable. When he wanted to start powering up he decided not to for some unknown reason. When he wanted to start collecting Ki between his palms he decided once again against. He was a bit confused why his mind was suggesting such things but then he realized the simple truth. It was all in his dream and now his whole body was controlled by some kind of a reflex. He simply pointed with his index finger towards a tree. No delay, no nothing just a calm use of one word similar to Byakuya saying Bankai. Kamura. The power of the attack blasted Asperok backwards. He was feeling sharp pain but still he was satsfied since the technique is a succes. He looked at the consequences of the attack. A hole was made in the mountain. With a smile of triumph Asperok returned home.

-:-End Flashback-:-

As Genzhi was powering up Asperok managed to catch a few words from the side. “No way! Asperok’s over forty-two hundred!” Asperok can not lie and say that he did not feel flattered because of this. After all he was a Saiyan of pride. And because people were accepting him as very powerful made him even more proud. “ Genzhi’s Power Level is still rising. This is insane! It’s… IT’S OVER NINE THOOOOUUUUUUSSSSSAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDD!!!!!!” Well this certainly came as a surprise and was not expected. How did Genzhi become so strong all of a sudden? From where is he pulling out all this powerlevel? These were the questions that Asperok wanted to know the answer on. Well it seems that I got only one option here. He pointed with his finger towards Genzhi and the Kamura started appearing. He once again heard some voices from the side. ''I bet Genzhi will rip Asperok a new one.[/b] The man with the scouter just simply responded. ''Aw crap. I think we should run. Asperoks powerlevel simply jumped OVER NINE THOOOOUUUUUUSSSSSAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDD!!!!!!'' The few Saiyans started running away. They did not want to get caught into this powerfull blast that is capable of blowing some serious ammount of stuff up. Asperok continued with a calm voice. Genzhi, please do not fail like the last time, because this is going to kill you. Kamura. The Technique exited Asperoks finger.

Kamura, it was such an interesting technique. When it would exit the finger it would be so thin, like a regular laster. But as it would pass a meter it would completely expand creating an enormous beam of lighting. Yes, Asperok's signature attack was directly the opposite of his personality. Asperok was agressive and short tempered, this was calm. The young Saiyan had ahtred in his heart while the color of this technique was completely bright, like it was holy or something like that. The two techniques were going to collide soon, which one will prevail. Stay tuned to find out more.

As the two techniques touched each other, they started expanding into a single energy ball. Like the two techniques were feeding each other. Asperok kind of had an idea what might happen just now so his reaction was a pretty natural one. Holy fuck. And the thing that Asperok was anticipating finally happened. He was blasted by a tremendous speed. Asperok was sent flying for several hundred meters and when he finally stopped he did not feel anything. There was no pain, there was no struggle. Just peace. So because of the similar strength of the two techniques, and that Asperok and Genzhi were almost on the same level the two techniques had pretty equal effects so neither one of them was capable of overpowering the other. A devastating explosion occured and over fifty percent of the enormous military training field turned into a huge crater. For some reason that was going through Asperok's head before his thoughts disappeared. And a moment before Asperok thoughts disappeared he just had one thought. I hope Genzhi is alright. The blow had to be equally dangerous for him as it was for Asperok.

-:-Flashback

At that time Asperok was twelve years old and Genzhi was a few years older. Both of them were at a similar powerlevel, but the rivalship was stronger than ever. They both had hate for each otehr. They despised the fact that one of them can not finally prove that he is the stronger brother. But that day something changed while they were on a mission to wipe out planet Chunglung. The space ship was destined to arrive in about six or seven hours and teh whole army of Saiyans, around three hundred of them, were resting. They were getting their minds cleared before a devastating battle that will take place. Since the Chunglungs were a strong race it was certain that there will be casualties. Most of the Saiyans were frightened by that fact, but not Asperok. He was eager for the battle to start knowing that he may die. He was an adrenaline addict. He needed to experience the thrill of joining a battle from which he will maybe never return. As usual he was playing around with his older brother. Actually both of them were trying to piss out each other. Are you frightened, Craig? I always wondered how come I am your baby brother. Probably a cosmic joke. Watch your mouth! – replyed Genzhi with an irritated expression on his face. And that argument lasted for a couple of hours of hours till someone decided to interrupt it. But it were not the other Saiyans that did the interrupting, they knew better. Actually everyone on planet Vegeta knew that is better not to mess with Asperok or Genzhi when they are fighting because it could be messy for the person who thought that they could end their mutual hatred. But it was someone else, the space pirates. That particular group of space pirates were very famous for their strength. The leaders name was Zerifa, a powerful changling warrior.

When the Saiyan space ship was attacked both Genzhi and Asperok were very lucky that they were arguing since they were doing it in another room. And Zerifa's attack plan was to launch a deadly toxin that spreads through the air. In the room where the brothers were at that time were the gas masks. When they saw all those Saiyan dying on the spot, they knew what was going on. Quickly they managed to get to the masks and put them on. So only two Saiyans in that ship remained alive. But now Zerifa's warriors also entered the space ship to collect the loot. When tehy saw Asperok and Genzhi out there they just smiled knowing that themselves were not weak and that there were a shitload of them. No chance for them to lose. Asperok did not even bother to look at Genzhi he just ran towards the mass and started throwing them around. Genzhi figured that he will do the same. Both brothers were fighting, one on each side, with all of their might. But there was just too many of them. Although both of them had already killed dozens of Zerifa's warriors they were losing. Asperok jumped out of his group somehow, he was badly wounded. For some reason he decided to look at Genzhi's direction. He was also overwhelmed, so he jumped out as Asperok did. But someone was coming at him from the back. Genzhi did not see him. People were running at Asperok also, what to do? This is going to be a close one. He somehow managed to evade his attackers and fired a Ki Blast to save Genzhi. He had no idea why he had done this. Like some hidden force was guiding him. Genzhi looked at Asperok with tears in his eyes. Asperok was looking at him back and then Genzhi pointed his palm at Asperok. What the hell is with him? Is he disappointed that I just saved his life, or he think this is another competition and I am just proving that I am better? Then Genzhi fired the Ki blast and there was no way for Asperok to dodge it. He closed his eyes, this was the end. Then he felt some liquid on his back. When he turned around he saw a headless warrior. Genzhi was just returning the favor, how foolish Asperok was. Then they both faced their backs to each other. They have taken care of the most of the army togethere so their opponents decided to retreat since they were low on numbers.

That was the day when Asperok first thought of Genzhi as a friend.

-:-End Flashback-:-

Asperok thought that he was dead so imagine surprise when he suddenly opened his eyes. He was in a hospital. He tried to move but he was too injured. His vision was kind of blurry but he heard voices so he knew that he was not alone in the room. He barely moved his head to the left to see another person tied up to a bed. In normal situation he would want to continue this fight. He somehow moved his hand since he knew who was in the opposite bed. Good fight. Asperok offered a fistbump. Then he started to see clearly. The other people in his room were his parents, standing. Oh, Asperok I am so glad that you are fine, you were unconscious for three days. It was his mother. And three days?? That must have been a serious blast. Father something said, but Asperok could not hear him clearly.

[8782 prior]

[487 words needed to hit 10k and I have here 6492, 6005+200=6225*5*2.5=+10000=87813]

Last edited by Asperok on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
APNK

APNK

PostSubject: Re: Mission Return: Military Campsite   Mission Return: Military Campsite Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:09 pm

”Genzhi’s Power”

Two hundred meters north of the battling siblings, the command office of the military camp began to shake. The entire building was beginning its quake rather abruptly yet subtly. Even in its subtlety it was easily noticeable. Two generals stood in an office, wearing their Saiyan battle armors with pride. They were having a particularly important discussion that was suddenly interrupted by all this shaking. One asked, “What the hell is going on here?” Before the other general could even respond, his scouter picked up a reading automatically.

Typically, in order to actually register any power signatures, a button had to be pressed to engage the device’s analytical functions; however, most users preferred to maintain a certain feature active, and this was the feature of automatic detection. The most common settings involved getting the scouter to respond to power levels that were rising in close proximity, getting scouters to register power levels based on reaching a certain number regardless of range, having scouters respond to power levels that were rising at an uncommon rate, or any of a myriad of other factors. The scouter had only picked up this power because it had risen to reach and then exceed a set number, and it was at this number that the general wanted to be notified because his own power level was only higher by one thousand.

“Damn, I’m picking up a reading of a power level over twelve thousand, and it’s still rising.”
“What the hell? How is that possible?!”

The small rocks continued to detach themselves from the dirt and rise toward the sky. Genzhi’s face was still just as serious as it had been when he had begun. The power was rising rapidly, and his muscles were greatly expanded. In fact, the value of his power level was increasing exponentially. He grunted continuously, “Huuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh! Ugh, ngh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!” The veins were making themselves, not only visible, but profound in Genzhi’s arms as his eyes closed for a moment. His violently shifting and flickering aura was the color of blood, and blue arcs of electricity fiercely surged all over it. “Impossible,” said the Saiyan general, “he’s reached a Power Level of over sixteen thousand and is still going up!”

[Flashback]

”Saiyan Approach”

With his eyes closed, Genzhi powered up and began to remember the first time he had ever learned to exert himself enough to actually create a visible aura like this. It was the mission to Jaylin that had actually brought about the perfect chain of events to cause Genzhi to exhibit even more potential than he originally had. He was only ten years old at the time, and he was completely elated with the fact that he was finally going on an official mission as a ranked soldier with his father. Even more important than that, though, was the fact that Asperok was not going.

On the way to Jaylin, the Saiyans traveled through space in a fleet of individual space pods, all led by a far larger, spherical pod. The lead ship had aboard several elite fighters from the Planet Vegeta, all ranging between Power Levels of four thousand and ten thousand. At least two hundred space pods accompanied this massive ship, and in one of them was Genzhi, traveling alone. In another pod adjacent to his, Genzhi’s father sat with his arms folded, his legs crossed, and his eyes closed. Genzhi couldn’t close his eyes for a second. He was full of energy, but he was also quite anxious. This would be his first large scale battle with the exception of the battle on Planet Konats wherein he and Asperok, both even younger than now, were used as Great Apes—the Planet Vegeta’s version of tanks or military aircrafts. There was no need for such artillery when they could simply transform their youngest warriors at early ages into apes for the purpose of speeding the process of wiping out cities and conquering.

Genzhi’s father was wakened by a radio transmission from a war buddy named Koomber. The transmission wasn’t private, so there were several Saiyans on that channel who could hear the conversation, including Genzhi. Koomber said, “Hey, I couldn’t help but notice you brought your son along for the ride.” Genzhi smirked as his father replied, “That’s right. He has a Power Level of eighty-five now.”
“Very impressive. The kid must be good if you’ve got this much faith in him.”
“He is, and he’s ready.”

This was during a time when Genzhi was too young and inexperienced to make very many decisions on his own regarding battle. As such, this was long before he made the bold decision to wear a normal vest instead of actual battle armor, which was actually an act of arrogance more than anything else. At only ten years old, he wore his navy blue armor with brown shoulder protectors as well as a standard issue scouter. He radioed in eventually to retort sarcastically, “Jaylins are weak. A mission like this does not scare me.”
“That’s the spirit, kid.”

”Saiyans’ Arrival”

As the ships neared the atmosphere of the planet Jaylin, there was still no way of knowing that the Jaylins were already launching their assault on the Planet Vegeta because the Jaylins had purposefully traveled around the army of Saiyans in a wide, circuitous route meant to strategically avoid the Saiyan army. Upon arrival, the mothership sped through the atmosphere and landed in a remote jungle. Meanwhile, the ubiquitous Saiyan space pods landed with forceful impacts in random locations across the globe. Genzhi, his father, and Koomber, along with several others, landed directly in the center of one of the largest cities. All over the world, the skies were filled with space pods dropping like shooting stars, a sight that would later be known to the Jaylins as the moment when “the Saiyans scorched the skies.”

The odd thing about the Planet Jaylin was that it was almost four times the size of the Planet Vegeta; moreover, its populous was equally larger than the Planet Vegeta as well. As a result, they had far more men to spare for an attack against Vegeta while still having an excellent defense against the incoming attack. As several pods continued to pelt the surface of the planet in various locations, Genzhi was taken aback by the moment when it finally came. His scouter seemed to be going haywire. It was picking up numerous signatures all over the place, and it seemed that every Power Level was almost as high as his or higher.

Eventually, Genzhi exited his space pod and stood tall in the crater it had created. “Woah,” he said as he stood to his feet. His father’s voice was suddenly heard coming in through his scouter, “Don’t be alarmed by your environment, Genzhi; you must quickly adapt because you must minimize their home-field advantage. You have to acclimate yourself to this gravity immediately; that’s what surprise attacks like these require. You should feel much lighter on this planet since the gravity is only half as great as that of the Planet Vegeta, so your strength and speed will be twice as great.”

Genzhi felt truly encouraged by this as he slowly emerged from his crater. He looked around and witnessed the city being destroyed by several Saiyans who each cruised the streets blasting buildings. The society was truly an advanced one, but there was one thing missing that confused Genzhi: the citizens. It seemed odd to Genzhi, but there were several indications that the city had been evacuated already, which was a process that took quite a bit of time; therefore, in order to pull it off, the Jaylins would have had to know long in advance that the Saiyans were en route to their planet for a full-scale assault.

Suddenly, the Jaylin army rushed in from the east and from the north. Tanks drove down the streets as jets flew overhead, and both were crafted out of a very dense, tough metal that made steel, gold, and platinum all seem like rubber. The last of the mobile weapons to be deployed were the Gundams, which were of a technology that even the Tuffles had yet to fully understand.

”Genzhi is Fighting”

Genzhi looked ahead and kept his eyes fixed on the tank about one hundred meters ahead of him. It was slowly rolling forward, and his peripheral vision allowed him to take note of the massive mobile suit some fifty meters behind the tank—the Gundam. The great behemoth was slowly walking through the city with a large gun in its hands, which was indubitably some sort of blaster. Genzhi sprinted toward the tank with reckless abandon. As he ran, the tank fired neon yellow orbs of energy toward Genzhi. Genzhi weaved left and right has he ran; these evasive maneuvers enabled him to dodge the spheres as they came, and he managed to keep dodging them as he got closer and closer to the tank.

Reaching closer proximity to the tank—to the tune of approximately twenty meters, give or take—Genzhi formed to yellow orbs in his hands that seemed to be identical to the ones that the tank was shooting as projectiles. Inside the tank, the co-pilot said, “That kid’s got amazing power; his Power Level’s at eighty-five. He could destroy us.” Simultaneously, Genzhi shouted as he ran, “Heeeeeeeyyyyyyaaaaaahhhhhh!!!” He threw the two orbs directly at the tank, and both successfully hit the tank with explosive impact.

The tank exploded just before Genzhi reached it, and he quickly swerved around it, continuing on his original path toward the Gundam. As he maintained his route, a shuttle flew overhead and dropped two bombs. Genzhi blasted a yellow beam up into the air, and it connected its hit with one of the bombs and caused a high-altitude, premature detonation—the blast of which consumed the other bomb as well. Fiery debris rained down in flaming torrents upon the streets. Genzhi’s quickness was bringing him to the Gundam in no time at all, and this was greatly bolstering his confidence since he was much faster on this planet than he was back home.

The Gundam pilot took note of several Saiyans wreaking havoc in the district, but he noticed specifically Genzhi making a move to attack him; consequently, he aimed his blaster at Genzhi, charged it, which yielded a golden build-up of energy in its barrel, and finally pulled the trigger. A massive beam of energy was discharged and was too massive for Genzhi to dodge. The power of this attack was unparalleled, and even a Saiyan like Genzhi was quite vulnerable to it. Genzhi stopped in his tracks and put up his guard just before the blast hit. The explosion consumed a city block with Genzhi being not too far from its epicenter, and a deep crater was formed in the process.

Genzhi’s father looked down at a street full of footmen whose guns were blazing as they opened fire on him with their lasers. He hovered high in the air and simply shouted as he swiftly swung his right arm from left to right while facing his many enemies. In response to the strike of his arm, several miniature explosions—each about ten meters in diameter—formed all the way down the street, destroying all of the gunmen. He looked far to his right and saw the explosion caused by the Gundam.. C’mon, Genzhi, he thought, get up. Damn… The veteran Saiyan flew to his son’s aid, casting a few ki spheres as he went to knock small aircrafts out of the sky. As he came to Genzhi’s rescue, he landed on a nearby rooftop, expecting that the Gundam had proven to be too powerful for Genzhi.

”Genzhi Gets Up”

Genzhi’s father stood atop the roof of a building staring at the massive Gundam, and the pilot of the contraption focused on him as well. Unexpectedly, Genzhi burst up from the ground like a vegetable that had plucked itself. A large part of the Saiyan military was present for this assault, so Genzhi felt that his reputation was on the line. Being mocked by a silly robot was unacceptable to him. His rage began to flare and he felt the energy within shift differently. He had always envisioned his ki energy being more kin to fire than anything else, specifically a match dropped on grass in a forest at his birth, and since birth, the grass in his mind has caught flame and fueled the fire immensely with plantlife.

Genzhi was now feeling the spread of this fire across several blades of grass as it caught the bark of a giant tree. His aura was showing itself: a crimson glow that likened itself to fire in many ways. The energy encompassed his body as he sprinted toward the Gundam once more. The pilot said, “Oh shit, his Power Level has risen by twenty-five.” As Genzhi raced toward the giant, bipedal gear, he launched several yellow orbs of energy at it, which landed with explosive impact upon several parts of the Gundam’s body, yet the Gundam stood firm for the moment and locked onto Genzhi with its targeting reticle so as to fire another light orange blast from its gun that loosely resembled some sort of flamethrower in its appearance.

It was obvious now that the Jaylins had already predetermined that it was necessary as well as worthwhile to evacuate their major cities—as Genzhi’s father assumed that this was not the only city to be evacuated—and allow their destruction in the process of combating these evil Saiyans. Genzhi jumped high from the street to land on the roof of a one-story building, and from there, he leapt once more to the rooftop of a building next door that stood two stories tall. Upon reaching this new height, he witnessed the great mobile suit charging its blaster again. He would not allow a second blast of such magnitude, so he charged both of his hands, which glowed with a bright, light blue. Then, he fired dual beams directly at the barrel of the gigantic gun, and both beams went directly into the barrel and ignited the building energy within it.

The Gundam pilot was shocked as his gun exploded. The two energies of the small, Saiyan child reacted with the energy of his machine, and the three of them erupted from within the gun in a blast that was strong enough to remove both of the Gundam’s hands as well as greatly shave its frontal torso of its metal plating, leaving the co-pilot’s cockpit exposed. The Gundam fell backward and landed on its back, crushing several buildings in the process. Flames ignited in several places around the Gundam, and the light of the fire illuminated the area, shining upon Genzhi’s face has he looked down at the flames and smirked with a malicious grin.

”Father Sees Genzhi’s Potential”

It was at this moment that Genzhi’s father stood in awe as he watched his son perform. The boy had been beaten down with a harsh attack, yet he came back more powerful than before and led an even more impressive assault against his assailant. His Power Level had already risen higher than what it had been when they had arrived. Peering through his scouter at Genzhi, Father said, “Amazing, his Power Level is already one hundred ten. He grew so much just from that one fight, and it happened instantly. Our Saiyan Heritage is truly strong with him.”

[Flashback End]

”Genzhi’s New Power”

Genzhi still stood there, bent at the knees and elbows. His power was rising precipitately, and one of the nearby Saiyans’ scouter burst in its attempt to track Genzhi’s power. “Damn,” the Saiyan said, “the scouter busted, but the last number I saw was 22,000.” Meanwhile, a couple hundred meters north of them, the two generals still monitored the situation with angst. Their scouters were of newer models and, thus, could supersede their cheaper predecessors and follow Power Levels even higher. “Impossible,” one of them said, “this Power Level has risen over 25,000, and it still hasn’t stopped. Who in the hell is that out there?!”
“Come on,” said the other, “their only two hundred meters south of us; we can find them before they cause any serious damage.”

The two generals exited the command center and flew off toward the source of this great power. Unbeknownst to them, it would all be over before either of them could even reach the source of this phenomenon. As they traveled, they watched the numbers on their scouters rise. A second power appeared as they drew nigh, and this power was also extremely high—yet another of elite status. Being generals, they themselves were elites, so they could not understand how their power was so greatly surpassed by these nearby forces.

Genzhi’s power seemed to increase perennially. From the perspective of the Saiyan race, his power was existential. As the value of his Power Level raised higher and higher, his muscles continued to bulge, and the veins thereof became more defined—pulsing as an indication that Genzhi’s heart was truly racing. He looked up at Asperok as his surge of energy continued. The blood-red aura proceeded to flare about his body with innumerable surges of blue sparks from head to toe. The ground was quaking fiercely, and the air was permeated with levitating rocks and elevated chunks of the ground. One large chunk lifted from the ground just in front of Genzhi’s feet and hovered in front of his face, blocking his view of Asperok, but the arcs of lightning that threaded his aura seemed to quickly dice the densely packed dirt and mud into mere pebbles that dispersed and lifted higher.

Several Saiyans, still standing nearby, were incapable of comprehending the level of power that was being displayed before them. Both Asperok and Genzhi were proving their superiority to the others by fighting one another. A deep crack in the very ground on which they stood began to spread, traveling toward the group of spectators while also splicing itself to create several tangential crevices in the ground. Due to the vigor with which the land shook, several Saiyans had trouble gaining their footing, so even those who knew how to fly were not able to push off the ground very well in the first place; the fissures quickly reached the Saiyans and split open, some of them wide enough for people to fall into them, which one did. The Saiyan whose scouter Genzhi had stolen fell into the newly opened chasm beneath him but caught on to the edge of the surface with his right hand in order to save himself from exploring a bottomless pit.

Genzhi’s howling and grunting persisted as the terrain reacted so violently to his power. His aura also grew more and more ferocious as he powered up. The fire within him was a flame of fury, feasting upon the forest of his soul. The forest within was a naturally peaceful place but only in its history; Genzhi’s birth had marked the emergence of the first ember to be ignited in this forest, and slowly but surely, this growing fire was gradually consuming the forest. Oddly, as Genzhi grew more and more powerful, it seemed to him that this forest did not represent something to be destroyed necessarily but something to be depleted. It was like an inherent capacity for power, and this great capacity was being eaten—being used.

One thing was certain: the innards of Genzhi’s spirit were not peaceful. The roaring wildfire of rage quickly expanded throughout the blades of grass, the trees and their leaves, the bushes, the shrubs, and all other vegetation represented therein. An enormous energy was building inside Genzhi’s body, and he was slowly releasing it as he continued to raise his Power Level. His scouter began to react to his own brother’s Power Level, however, while he was powering up. Genzhi had taunted Asperok while summoning energy, so Asperok had decided to increase his power for the sake of bearing his all and using a strong attack of his own to combat Genzhi’s.

Asperok remembered Genzhi’s “blast from the past”, so to speak—a pun that brought him to a short reverie of his own regarding the training he had done on his own to create a new attack. After having embarrassed Genzhi that day on the military training field with their father, Asperok was only bothered by one thing, and that was the nature of the attack that Genzhi sought to use yet couldn’t. As excellent as it had been to watch Genzhi fail at something, he knew that Genzhi’s attack would likely have been a monstrous one, and consequently, Asperok wanted to ensure that he had something with which he could contend such an attack.

Both Asperok and Genzhi had been waiting for this moment for a long time. Genzhi had this attack made specifically for his younger brother, and it had Asperok’s name written all over it. There was no doubt in Genzhi’s mind that this attack would be able to take Asperok down, but then again, there was plenty of reason to believe that Asperok may have a few extra tricks up his sleeve. Genzhi didn’t actually consider the specific possibility that his brother had come up with an attack that was meant to counter the Kalakaua, but such an idea would far from surprise him. In fact, Genzhi expected that something would happen based on the way the fight had been going so far. Up until now, Genzhi had found that, at any given time when he actually felt that he should have had Asperok against the ropes or completely defeated during the course of this fight, it seemed that Asperok would simply become stronger and more capable of overcoming the new obstacle placed in his way. As such, it still stood to reason that the same could happen here. This is why Genzhi wanted to ensure that he powered up to an unprecedented level that could truly defeat Asperok in this moment of uncertainty. His scouter was keeping up with Asperok’s ascent to a new level, and the Power Level displayed at the moment read 28,000.

Genzhi refused to be outdone, so he had to continue building his power as best as possible. As far as he was concerned, his superiority had to be absolute. He had no room or margin for error because this was his opportunity to finally put Asperok in his place. Of course, the time would later arise that Asperok would try to rise up against him once more; in fact, that would likely be the case forever. This didn’t matter, though, because it was still just as imperative that Genzhi exert his dominance over his younger brother at this point. He would not be threatened by any lesser power, especially not Asperok for that matter.

While Genzhi’s inner fire was raging, his outer aura was bursting, and as a result of this ever-increasing power, several small, purple discs of ki energy formed all over his aura. His arms bulged once more, increasing in size; his legs mimicked his arms only half a second afterward. Thereafter, his chest expanded its muscles, and his abdominal muscles both grew and tightened. This was the first time Genzhi had used so much of his power in a while; it had been quite some time since he last visited his maximum, and the result of all this training with Asperok as well as his previous mission was that he was now far greater than ever. The discs of energy scattered throughout the area, putting several of the nearby Saiyans in danger.

The spectators dodged the multitudinous discs of purple energy as they flew in random directions and inflicted incendiary damage on the surrounding terrain. Even the nearby shed whose western wall still had a large hole in it from Genzhi having been thrust through it via Asperok’s raw power in an impressively surprising attack was destroyed as three of the tiny discs collided with it and discharged violently and ferociously.

It wasn’t in Genzhi to actually go for the kill. Truly, this was a very lethal attack, and the power of this technique was capable of wiping out most people regardless of race, rank, or creed; however, Genzhi could see the reading on his scouter, which indicated that Asperok was capable of handling the damage that would be dealt to him. The power of the Kalakaua, though extreme as it was, would not likely kill Asperok due to the power Genzhi’s young brother had. It was obvious that Asperok was beyond this attack, and this was why Genzhi was perfectly fine with unleashing its glory upon Asperok. The real crux of the matter was simply that there was no way even Genzhi, who was already not as ruthless as he portrayed himself to be, could actually kill his own brother, but even beyond that was the fact that Genzhi knew his brother had saved his life in the past. There had been a mission in which the two of them bonded in the strongest way Saiyans could: via battle. It was in battle that Asperok proved to Genzhi that his familial worth meant something by actually blasting someone that had the opportunity to kill Genzhi. Given all their rivalry and hatred up until that point, it was remarkable to Genzhi that Asperok would actually stick his neck out for him like that, and likewise, Genzhi quickly returned the favor at that very moment.

[Flashback

”Genzhi’s Rampage”

Genzhi was reminded at this point of a time when he was on a mission and witnessed something rather similar. He and his team had been deployed to the Planet Ichigo (Strawberry pun) to wipe out the Ichigans and prepare their planet for sale. In fact, this very mission had only taken place about a month ago. Genzhi was with the very same team that had accompanied him to the Planet Hirami on his most recent mission.

On Planet Ichigo, things were going rather smoothly, even more smoothly than the operation on Planet Hirami because the Ichigans were far weaker than the Hirami-jins. Genzhi stood against a blast of energy that headed his way, yet his arms were crossed; the smirk on his face exuded exceptional confidence, too. Genzhi allowed the pitiful beam of energy to collide with his own body simply to make a point. The collision ended in a weak explosion, but when the dust settled, the assailant was surprised to see that Genzhi was still standing there without a single scratch; furthermore, Genzhi was beginning to laugh under his breath. He chuckled at the weak frailty of the race he had been tasked with eliminating. Quickly and without much thought involved, Genzhi said, “My turn,” and raised his left hand toward the man only to blast the simpleton into the next dimension.

This was the part of the operation wherein the bulk of the work had already been completed. Most of the inhabitants on the planet had already been exterminated, yet it was this time that the team had set aside for actually killing off any survivors they found. Genzhi roamed the streets of broken cities underneath the cloudy sky. Eventually, he was ambushed. A teenage boy leapt from the highest story of a tall building to rain energy waves upon Genzhi unexpectedly. The display was so impressive that the boy landed confidently and smiled. Behind him, there seemed to be nothing but smoke where Genzhi had originally stood. The boy threw up a piece sign with his right hand as he smiled wide, and his girlfriend emerged from a dark alleyway to say, “Well done, Noye! You got him!”

Then, the smoke began to dissipate, and the girl could see Genzhi’s form in the remaining dust behind Noye. Next, she could see a profound glow from within the darkness of the dust, and it was obvious that Genzhi was charging a small orb of ki energy in his hand as he aimed it at Noye. “Noye, look out!” The girl charged at Noye with as much speed as she possibly could, and surprisingly enough, she was quite fast, which was indicative of the possibility that she, too, was a warrior of sorts. She managed to reach Noye just in time to actually stop the blast from reaching him. She blocked it with her own body and fell prey to Genzhi’s power. Her body lay on the ground afterward in cinders, quite dead.

The boy turned around and appeared to be shocked. He was literally in shock, and he couldn’t believe that such a happy moment had turned so horrible so quickly. He fell to his knees and stared at the body, disregarding Genzhi altogether. For this very moment, specifically the self-sacrifice that Genzhi could barely even comprehend, he spared the boy. Rather than approaching and blasting him to the next dimension as well, he merely approached to say, “Leave this planet.” The boy only averted his eyes from the body to look at Genzhi after these words had been spoken and as Genzhi was walking away. It made no sense that such a heartless warrior—a Saiyan, no less—would have a moment of compassion. It almost seemed like some sort of trap.

There was no way for Genzhi to know whether or not the boy got off the planet before one of his other teammates found and eliminated him, but that was hardly the point. The point was that Genzhi could relate to the boy. He, too, had been rescued by a “loved one”, if there is such a thing. Genzhi admired his brother, and he truly admired anyone’s self-sacrificial acts in an intense moment that could easily be one’s death.

[Flashback End]

”Trunks Tells His Story”

The generals still flew toward the source of the awesome powers their scouters were detecting. The wind was certainly against them since the larger power was creating quite the environmental reaction. As such, their flight speed was decelerated a bit, but it was nothing they couldn’t handle. The turbulence while in flight was not the issue that preoccupied their minds at the moment; they were more concerned with how whoever these targets were could even reach such high Power Levels.

“Oozaru,” one said.
“What are you talking about?” asked the other.
“The only way someone could have attained this kind of power is by transforming into the Great Ape. Their natural Power Levels could not possibly be as high as what our scouters are indicating.”
“You’re right; it could be a transformation.”
“It must be.”
“Let’s not forget that we may be dealing with alien interlopers.”
“Someone from another planet?”
“It would make sense if you think about it. The smaller Power Level is probably a Saiyan that transformed into the Great Ape to combat the larger Power Level, and that larger one is likely someone from another planet that has come to terrorize us. They’re wreaking havoc on the camp, after all. This could definitely be an attack.”
“Yeah, you’re right. This could be someone’s attempt to weaken the Saiyan military by attacking its open camps. Fools.”
“If we both transform, we’ll be able to handle the situation ourselves, whatever it is.”
“Right, let’s hurry.”
“The smaller Power Level has greatly exceeded thirty-two thousand.”
“Yes, but the other one is over forty thousand, and both are still rising.”

"The Climax"

Genzhi’s power was increasing exponentially, and it was a pure phenomenon beyond comprehension or explanation. His power was incredible; it was impeccable. His body had bulked up already just to accommodate the power he was currently summoning, but even beyond that was the fact that he was not any slower than he had been. He had not decreased in speed despite his larger stature in terms of muscle, and this was because he had not allowed himself to go overboard. He would not exert himself in a way that would end up trading speed for strength; instead, he would continue to build his power as much as possible without any repercussions.

The nearest Saiyan that still had a functioning scouter registered Genzhi’s Power Level at well over fifty thousand by the time Genzhi finally began to perform his attack. The generals kept flying toward the battlefield, but they took notice of the fact that both powers had finally stopped rising. One was just short of thirty-six thousand, and the other was just over fifty-one thousand. Both of these Power Levels were farfetched as well as improbable, so there was much investigating to be done; they absolutely had to get down to the bottom of this.

Finally, Genzhi said, ”Alright, you fool, if you really want to test the depths of your strength, stay right there!” This was an obvious challenge, and Genzhi was hopeful that Asperok would take the bait. The fact of the matter was that Asperok, as usual, had yet another trick up his sleeve, and he wanted to test out his own counterattack that had originally been designed specifically for this very purpose. Asperok spoke saying, “Very well if you think that this is the time and the place for it. Please do not consider me as a fool because you are the one that drags around history with you. But I can just assume that you do not know better. Silly brother, you really do not have a clue what you are getting into. But I will do as you asked, I will not move from the place I am standing now at.”

Genzhi finally smirked for only a brief moment in light of these words. Even Asperok’s words were verbal attacks. This was bound to be unbearable, yet at the same time, this was exactly what Genzhi hoped would happen. Their time had finally come, and this served as the culmination of a long-standing rivalry between bitter-sweet siblings. “Genzhi, please do not fail like the last time,” Asperok said confidently as Genzhi assumed his stance for the Kalakaua, “because this is going to kill you. Kamura.”

Asperok was extremely calm. His attack didn’t even seem to suit his personality very much. There was very little about this “Kamura” that actually resonated with his methods in combat. He brought all his rambunctious behavior down to an exceptional calm and merely pointed his index finger at Genzhi. A tiny orb, a dot really, formed on the tip of Asperok’s finger, and Genzhi was almost insulted that such a tiny attack was being pitted against the Kalakaua, sister wave to the Kamehameha.

Both had gathered their energies and focused them on a single point for the release, and finally it came. The observers had to flee in order to even save their own lives. The slender laser met with the savage beam in an irascibly volatile crash—the blast of which caused an environmentally collateral cataclysm of colossal proportions. The blast radius was actually about fifty meters, but the whole area of the camp was reduced to an extremely deep crater.

The generals, finally arriving, came within eighty meters just in time to see the blast up close. It appeared to be a yellow dome of unstable energy, and this completely confused the two generals. On top of all this, they had no idea who these people were that caused this—the two whose Power Levels indicated that they were capable of such an amazing explosion. When they finally touched down after the blast, they were landing in a deep crater that reached a great distance down into the planet’s geological mantle. They looked around and saw nothing but dirt and debris until one of them finally shouted, “Over here! It’s Asperok. He’s in bad shape.”
“I’m surprised he’s still breathing if he was subjected to the power of those two attackers we picked up on our scouters.”
“So am I, but he survived somehow. We should get him to the hospital.”

Just then, they heard something twenty meters behind them and to their right. It was Genzhi climbing out of the dirt. His face was covered in blood, and his left arm didn’t appear to even be of use anymore, as it too lay limp and covered in blood. Genzhi began taking slow steps toward the generals, and their scouters locked onto Genzhi as the higher Power Level, which had significantly dropped at this point. “What?! Impossible! Genzhi, were you the one whose Power Level…”

“Get us medical attention,” Genzhi said. “I barely have any strength left as it is, and the same goes for him.” Before the conversation could go any further, Genzhi’s eyes rolled back in his head, and he fell to his knees and then onto his stomach; he lay there unconscious. Two days later, he awoke in a hospital room, and his injuries were healed. He lay in his bed and looked over at Asperok. The only reason Genzhi had healed any more quickly was because his body had sustained less damage on account of him having more power with which to defend against the explosion. Staring at his younger brother for a moment, Genzhi smirked. He unwrapped his bandages and donned his training attire, which was different from the outfit he had been wearing thus far. Rather than wearing the vest and jeans, Genzhi put on an actual blue training uniform with a matching, silk bandanna over his head. The final touch was his white robe that identically resembled that of an earthly Namekian named Piccolo.

Their parents entered the room and saw Genzhi standing, tightening his robe. His mother was glad to see him in good health, and he hugged his mother to keep her from worrying so much; then, he gave a more serious message to his father. “Tell Asperok,” he said, “to get some military training done on his own because that’s what I plan to do. Then, tell him that, in time, I want him to accompany me on the next mission I receive.” With that, Genzhi exited the room, his white cape fluttering behind him and obediently following.

[EXIT]
((OOC: 6,374 words. 303,500 PL. Math in stat update...))
Back to top Go down
Asperok
Admin
Admin
Asperok

PostSubject: Re: Mission Return: Military Campsite   Mission Return: Military Campsite Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:27 pm

After the Asperok had woken up, he lost his consciousness once again. His body was still not ready for this kind of things. Through the night he had no dreams but it was like, he is in a coma. He could hear people around him speaking. His mother and father were discussing the fight. Mother was protective as usual: ''We need to stop this rivalship. It has no sense, just look at the damage it caused. Especially to Asperok, the doctors have said that we still are not in the safe zone. What if he dies, if not this time but maybe next? Please, you have the authority to do so, make them stop.'' Father was calm as usually, he just looked at his wife. ''Nonsense woman. Look at them, they are growing strong. Especially Genzhi, he left the hospital with thirty thousand powerlevel and you know what that means. Since I am at fifty and he was in an injured state he may even surpass me when he gets well.'' Then he stopped for a moment and looked at Asperok, he was pittying him. Like he had was hugely disappointed in him. ''Also, if he can not overcome Genzhi or come even near him I will not recognize him as a son. It can only do him good. Just look at him, he is too weak for now. He is injured, but still his powerlevel is only at a mere five hundred. Maybe he will die and learn his lesson, because the only otehr option is to improve quickly.'' Asperok heard the whole conversation, if he could have moved he would most likely cry. '' So Genzhi already exietd the hospital. I can not let Father choose him over me, I am the ultimate Saiyan.'' With these thoughts he fell asleep finally. What was this state of mind that allowed him to hear everything like this.

After waking up the next say Asperok's body was not in a better shape. It was even worse, he felt pain all around him. He tried to move his arm, barely he managed to do so. He had tears in his eyes, he had to do this. There was no holding back, he had to get at Genzhi's level as soon as possible. Being second in line was simply not an option. He managed to get into sitting position. Then he slowly got on the floor and attempted to do a pushup. It was impossible, but he was not giving up. His parents that entered the room. Mother started talking, but Father quickly interrupted her. ''Get back in the bed you fool, are you trying to kill yourself?'' Asperok managed to come up with a response. ''It is not like you will be bothered with this after the things you have said yesterday?'' Father was caught off guard by this tatement but he quickly calmed. ''Asperok, I will be honest with you. You are neither close to mine or Genzhi's powerlevel, go rest and then you will train, you do not prove anything with it. You are still too weak. A maggot.'' Asperok got angered by such comments and he could not help but to talk back to his father. [b]''Do not call me like that.'' Tha Father looked at him and started laughing. ''Do you get teh Saiyan race at all, the higher ups can talk to weakling however they want to. So do not be surprised with me respecting Genzhi while dirty talking to you. He surpassed me you know?''

Asperok felt undescribable rage. Genzhi has Father's respect. Oh, no. This will not be played out like this. The will for life returned, pussyness disappered. The good old sarcastic Asperok was back. He will not take shit from anyone. '' Very well Father, let me rephrase so your simple mind could get such a thing. Please stop talking like ... no, no ... I order you to stop talking like this to me, you pittyful weakling! Father was taken back with this but he did not lose his calmness. ''You do realize that you have to surpass m...'' And then it was interrupted by a strong blast. Asperok will not take this for granted. Aura appeared and raised his powerlevel quickly destroying the hospital room. Father was blasted out while Asperok concentrated the sudden power burst so he does not damage her. His body felt better, it was easier to move with this power burst. He jumped out through the hole in the room down to Father. His Father managed to stood up and looked at him, he sensed fear. It was obvious. Father opened the scouter, he was surpsied by the numbers. ''[i] It is going over five thousand, no, over ten thousand. Where is this power coming from.'' Asperok's power stopped at fifteen thousand. Father smiled once again. ''I must say, you have grown but still, only fifteen hundred? Geez you are not even near me. So I should teach you a lesson of humility. Take this.'' Father started powering up, the power was immense.He reached thirty five thousand but Asperok faked his surprise. Father was preparing a technique, a powerful one indeed. Asperok continued to fake his surprise. As Father fired the technique Asperoks surprise disappered from his face. He was standing there waiting for it to strike. ''What is that fool doing, dodge it Asperok or you are going to die.'' It appeared that Asperok did not think this way, as the technique approached he simply kicked it into the space. Without any trouble at all.

Father could not believe if he was seeing this correctly. ''But how, his powerlevel is only at fifteen thousan? He can not block a technique like this, although it is only level one.'' Father thought that amybe he put too little Ki in it, yes that was certainly the case. He will not simply overcome that mistake and teach Asperok how to behave. ''Asperok ready or not here I come.'' He blasted of at a tremendous speed speed flying towards Asperok, he did not want to lose to his son again. Asperok was ready for this attack as Father was approaching teh young Saiyan already prepared a counter. When his father was only a meter away from him, he simply dodged it by moving around him. And before his Father could possibly realize what is happening, Asperok launched a Ki Blast towards his Father. Pointless to say that attack was pure success. The Ki Blast carried his Father to a wall, causing some injuries nothing too much. When Father managed to get out of the wall Asperok started talking. '' I hope you realize the ammount of power I have at the moment. Please stop with this nonsense or you are going to spend the next few days in a bed.'' Father was experience fear, but he was uncapable to admit such a thing. ''That still does not change the fact that you are a weakling.'' Then he stopped to check the scouter. ''Big wuff, you have just raised your powerlevel to forty thousand. I must admit that you are not as weak as you have thought but I still have some hidden attacks.. You can not match my experience.'' This was true, Father was far more experinced than Asperok although talent was on the young Saiyans side. ''Then please come at me, with everything you got.'' Asperok was greatly anticipating this moment, to finally overcome his father. '' I found it hard to believe that I idolized you all these years. Such a pity. '' Father just got more mad with Asperok's little play and he ran straight at Asperok, launching a a punch with a huge ammount of Ki in it. This was something Asperok did not specialize in. He tried to dodge, but the hand gained such acceleration that it made almost undodgeable. He took a heavy punch in the face that was followed by several others. Asperok felt pain but nothing too serious, he was used to beating, thanks to his older black brother, Genzhi. And now Father fired a Ki blast at his son that was going to cause some wounds and probably the next few days in bed. The young Saiyan managed to dodge that. He saved himself by an inch.

'' I see you still got some aces up your sleeve, but this will turn into an one sided fight soon enough. do not worry. '' Father did not comment on that he just flyed again quickly towards his son. He wanted to end this game of cat and mouse as soon as possible. Asperok was ready for that, he kicked him into the face launching him about five or six meters backwards. Father stood up once again. '' Okay, I did not want it to come to this. But now you should be ready for an attack that I have nto shown anyone yet. Actually I have shown it a few times but th eones who had seen it are in the other dimension so I have no witnessess. Are you ready to join them? '' Father was really mad, he was not thinking straight after taking such serious beating from his younger son. He needed to prove that he is still the head of the family. He started powering up. Asperok used his scouter to find out about how high Father's powerlevel was. It just reached something over fifty thousand. That was a decent ammount so Asperok had a plan for it. He was going to show the other side of Kamura. Father started preparing some kind of red lightning in his hand while Asperok repeated the motion like when he was fighting Genzhi. But this times two fingers were pointed, although the calmness stayed like the last time. ''Brat what are you doing? Are you trying to block this with your fingers. I certainly hope not, start powering up. '' The diver did not respond with a comment. As Father fired his techniques Asperok simply whispered. '' Silver Kamura. '' The techniques color was like the last time until the two beams united into one, and the color changed to silver. Father's last words in that battle were pathetic. He saw Asperoks powerlevel before the scouter exploded. '' Over one hundred thousands, how is this even possible? I'm a goner.'' Asperoks technique simply pierce through Father's. When the smoke cleared he saw the results of his technique. And then the ground shaked.

The results were devastating. A piece of his father were missing since the silver Kamura went through the edge of his body. The mountain that was a few kilometers behind his Father had a hole also in it. The fight was over. Asperok turned to his mother which was crying outside. '' Take him to the hospital now. He should feel better after a few weeks. '' ''Asperok where are you going? '' Asperok just jumped into the air and started flying away. '' Somewhere I need to be. ''

As Asperok was flying he intercepted a message on his scouter and his destination changed. He wanted to go to a peaceful place to train but it seems someone decided that he can rule the whole planet. What a foolish person that was. "Asperok, I don't know if you've heard, but there's some powerful jackass that wiped out a primary military base in one blast. He's taken over King Vegeta's throne, and the military got hammered for about four hours straight trying to take him down. Genzhi and I are on our way to give him hell, and he wants your help." Asperok chuckled, he knew that Saanjha just put her black brother in a slightly difficult situation because of the word help and that Genzhi did not mean it but Asperok will definitely give his brother hell because of that. He started flying towards the palace as fast as he could.

-->exit

[975 words needed for 100k, I have 1862 here. 887+200 left=1087*2,5*25=67938+100k=167938 and learned how to fly]
[adding 9500 more powerlevel because I edited one more paragraph. The last paragraph contains 152 more words and that equals to 9500 PL and that equals to 310375 PL]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Return: Military Campsite   Mission Return: Military Campsite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Return: Military Campsite
Page 1 of 1