Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Count Down (3743)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Final Count Down (3743) Empty
PostSubject: The Final Count Down (3743)   The Final Count Down (3743) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Android 23 had entered the saibaman room fully outfitted in his weighted training clothes he waived to the room controller as he entered the room. While his weighted clothing were on he was much weaker then he normally was only able to boast a power level of 40,231 instead of his normal 160,925. the speaker came on into the room “just let me scan you” he said the holo scanner came down a blue light moved head to toe of Android 23 entering his information into the computer.

The computer technician reads it over the data compiling on his screen “your holding your power back with the weighted clothing this will make it hard you know” the technician commented Android 23 nodded “its what I am planning on I need to get stronger” he told him his arms crossing above his chest “let me fix more information into the computer” the technician added.

Soon his surroundings started to change as the simulation began his arms raising up ready for combat the chirping sounds of Saibamen could be chattering around him as soon four of them jumped out of bushes his hand reached back for his disk quickly unsheathing the blade twirling it around as he slashed twice very quickly arms of two of them falling to the ground.

His ki shield moving around letting the other two hit it face first having a gong like sound “pathetic” Android 23 said twisting the ki shield around planting the twin spikes in both of them as they screamed exploding into dust. “Two down….. Well they are only one armed so I would consider them to be one” he said

He twirled the mystical disk around its blade razor sharp glittering in the artificial light before the two came at him again spitting acid as he used his ki shield to block it the ki shield not affected by the acid at all. His disk twirling around as he spun out cutting one of their heads off like a huge bushel sprouts thrown in the air it twirled around end over end.

He pointed the disk tip down plunging it into the next Saibaman’s back as it charged at him pulling the disk up he soon flung the saibaman aside as the simulation ended. The Technician nodded “nice moves most people would have used KI in that situation.

Android 23 twirled the disk around sheathing it once more in its scabbard while sticking his ki shield spikes down into the ground cracking his knuckles he moved his wrists around like a jujittsue style. “alright phase 2” he stated to the technician. The technician typed rapidly into the computer starting up the next simulation as the scenery changed into a martial arts dojo

Android 23 kicking off his heavy boots hopping up onto the mat as a huge 7ft tall saibaman appeared his feet moved out along the ground as he charged suddenly moving into a run his fist struck out being blocked by a huge green arm. The huge monster of a saibaman quickly grabbed him wrapping his arms around Android 23 in a huge bear hug shaking him wildly trying to squeeze the life out of him.

Android 23 cried out in pain as the simulation was very real his insides being squeezed tightly he yanked his arm out and smashed the saibaman across the face with his forearm guard green juices splattering as he did so from the force of his blow he reached back and struck it again “let go of me you disgusting thing” he said reaching back and slammed his fist in his face juice squirting out every where as the creature let go of him reeling backwards and rubbing its face from the hard impacts.

Android 23 rubbed his ribs as they were a little sore from the bear hug he twirled around and with a quick leg sweep he took out the legs of the creature hearing it cry out in surprise rolling around on the ground in a quick forward slip he slamed his foot down ankle first into its chest. He rolled backwards using his hands he pushed himself up into the air landing on his feet reaching back he straightened his headband “I should stop being so cocky but this is too fun” he commented with a big smirk on his face.

He soon started to stamp his right foot on the ground moving his hands for his opponent to get up “come on you green bastard get up” he said with a smile still stomping his foot the giant green saibaman slowly beginning to get up his hand spushing him to his feet shakily standing Android 23 lunged forward in a vicious side KI charged kick his foot connecting with its chin taking its head off with pure power.

Android 23 lowered his foot back to the ground as he had it positioned in the high kick having plenty of martial arts training in his travels. When his foot hit the ground the simulation ended fading back into the basic room once more “Nice kick” the technician commented as Android 23 smiled “thanks I watched a lot of that Geta wrestling it seemed like a very effective move even though they over played it but used properly and using KI it’s a very effective move I Will have to keep trying it out and learn how to master the move.

Android 23 watched “Alright bring on phase 3 I am ready for it” he told the technician. Soon the room changed into a river bed his feet in ankle deep water “damn that’s cold I should have put my boots back on but the room is very realistic” he commented as the chattering of saibamen could be heart about 4 of them once more feet splashing through the water.

KI blasts quickly zipping out at him pushing the water aside as the zipped across its surface quickly twisting to the side he moved past one his hair being brushed by its force making it move wildly as it flew by. He reached out using the protection of his forearm guard to swat aside the second blast. He shook his hand a little the force of the blast stronger then the first two phase’s numbness in his hands “owe that hurt a bit”

Android 23 blasted off the ground more energy blasts being launched at him his body twisting and turning avoiding the four energy blasts launched at him his hand skimming across the surface of the water as he moved. His hand soon formed cold energy in it as he had water running into his hand forming a huge ball of ice throwing it as it exploded into a saibamans head manipulating the blizzard bomb technique like he did was normally not done.

The three other saibamen looked at the one who got hit funny as they did not expect such an attack. Android 23 launched his foot into the face of one of them sending him flying backwards the green gunk coming out from the impact all over Android 23s boot all like it was slow motion a smirk formed on Android 23s face as the heal of his boot twirled around hammering into the face of the saibaman beside the one he kicked making its head explode.

Android 23 formed a massive ball of KI in his hand bringing it down and firing a massive KI blast blasting a hole in the fourth saibaman making it explode. The one he stunned with the ice ball wasn’t lucky Android 23 appearing behind it his arms wrapping around its neck and in a quick motion snapping it dropping the lifeless saibaman to the ground.

With the lifeless body of the saibaman dropping into the ankle deep water with a splash the area around him disappeared leaving him in the blank room “interesting style they didn’t know what was coming” the technician stated to him. “alright phase 4 coming at you” he said.

The scenery around him began to change once more forming into a full forest surrounded by trees and greenery feeling the power of multiple saibamen this time he unsheathed levanter once more pulling the mythic blade free of its scabbard the mythril blade shinning in the dim lighting. He charged forth feeling the most powerful saibaman out lunging forward with his disk the saibaman jumped over the disk kicking Android 23 in the back and knocking him forward.

The disk sticking into a tree Android 23 tugged on it only to get a hard kidney shot from the saibaman he swung his arm back having the creature duck under his arm and fire another hard fist into his ribs “damn it stay still” he commented letting go of the disk his foot coming out only to have the saibaman move under his leg and give him a hard shot to the groin dropping Android 23 down to his hands and knees covering himself “#$%$&$%” was all Android 23 could state from the hard hit.

While on his hands and knees the saibaman grabbed Android 23’s head with both its hands and hammered his knees into his face sending him falling backwards blood gushing from his nose from the hard hit. Laying on the ground motionless for a few moments getting his senses back he watched the saibaman trying to pull Levanter from the tree. Reaching down he grabbed the hem of his weighted shirt and pulled it off tossing the heavy item aside as it made a loud noise hitting the ground.

With the removal of the heavy shirt it allowed him more access to his power he flexed his arms watching the saibaman “I do believe that is my disk” he said moving faster then before thanks to his new power his fist almost taking the creatures face off sending it stumbling backwards releasing its grip on Android 23s disk. It flexed its arms chattering at Android 23 as it lunged in once more.

Android 23 grabbed the saibamans extended arm and with his hard grip tightening its arm exploded into a gooey mess. “shouldn’t have made me loose some weight huh” he said using its clawed hand against it smacking it across the face with its own hand sending it flying into a tree. Dropping the saibaman hand he grabbed the handle of Levanter and with a good yank with his right hand pulled it free from the tree.

He leapt in towards the saibaman who ducked at the sight of him the disk blade chopping through the large tree cutting it right above the saibamans head. The saibamans eyes wide looking up at a relfection of its self in the blade of Android 23’s disk the blade not even damaged from the tree not even a tiny scratch.

“you got some life left to you do you” Android 23 commented twirling the disk around rapidly his foot slamming into the saibamans chest holding it against the stump of the cut down tree when Android 23 thrusted the disk tip right through the saibamans head killing it.

Android 23 pulled his disk out of the saibamans head the green goo moving along the mythril blade when the body hit the ground the program had ended. His finger tips gripped the leather handle flipping the blade around tossing it in the air the blade flipping end over end before landing in its scabbard once more with a click. “somewhat impressive but still I need more training” he commented cracking his knuckles in front of him with his hands came together.

The programmer smirked “Well here is another round coming at you” he said over the speaker the surroundings changing around to that of a busy city. Android 23 jumped up avoiding a speeding automobile landing on the ceiling riding the car while not even making a sound when he landed. His long brown hair flowed on the wind while the car sped along the freeway. Android 23 looked around wondering when these saibamen would show up his eyes watched the sky two of the creatures coming in fast landing on the back of a transport hauling cargo.

With one quick leap Android 23 hopped onto a car in the other lane zipping past the transport crouching down low his hand moved over the glossy surface of the roof finger tips feeling the smooth surface while he kicked off once more landing on another care that was driving behind the transport even though this was a simulation Android 23 wanted to make sure no one else got hurt in this fight, so when the saibamen fired beams Android 23 reached up and used his bare hands to block the attacks the saibamen pumping more and more KI into it his palms turning red from the heat wincing from the pain these saibamen happening to be a lot stronger then the earlier ones.

Roaring he moved his palms up and the twin beams flew up into the sky Android 23 lowered his hands the energy burning his hands but something he was easily able to deal with. His gray ki blasted up around him when he kicked off the roof of the car leaving a slight dent in it. His KI glowing brightly around him when he landed on the back of the transport, his quickly head ducking under a flying kick of one of the saibamen. His body rolling along the transport truck hands pushing himself up into the air once more when a ki blast hit the truck making a huge gaping hole appear in the back of the truck.

“that was a close call” Android 23 commented landing on his feet once more hand coming up and catching the punch of the first saibaman twisting its green body around before slamming his elbow into its forearm feeling its tendons holding the arm on the green creature break. Soon twisting its body around he threw the creature in front of the truck feeling a huge bump when the transport drove over the helpless saibaman being crushed by the semi truck and its cargo.

Android 23 jumped to the side avoiding the next punch from the other saibaman raising his foot in the air and slamming it down in the middle of the creatures back in a powerful axe kick that sent the creature hard face first into the top of the trailer. Android 23 shifted his weight standing on the saibamans head and soon its head exploded from all Android 23s weight located all on one spot of the saibamans body.

The fifth simulation faded away Android 23 landing on the ground his KI disrupting away when he landed on the ground of the holo-room. “that was rather fun nice to try combat in a urban center and reduce civilian casualties” Android 23 commented the programmer laughed “Well we have tons of programs like that but I prefer picking them at random” he smiled clicking buttons on the control panel before a new program took effect. A space suit forming around Android 23s body feeling the encumbering weight and lack of mobility a new change then suddenly with gravity disappearing he felt like he was floating in space.

“Wow nice no gravity now that’s an interesting scenario” he commented twisting his body around the lack of weight didn’t help he was in a clunky space suit which limited his mobility and vision. He looked through the glass of the domed helmet seeing a saibaman moving towards him its energy surrounding it since it did not breath it didn’t wear a space suit meaning it had an obvious advantage. Android 23 slowly moved the joint of the suit around his fist slow not able to parry its clawed strike feeling some damage into the suit a monitor coming out reading damage for his suit “damn it’s a good thing no holes appeared”

He twisted his foot around but he could not raise it high enough with the bulky suit the saibaman easily able to avoid the clumsy kick. Android 23 grumbled feeling so hindered by the bulky suit but taking it off wasn’t an option and he needed to avoid taking damage from the saibaman but with how quick it was he needed to try something new. Quickly thinking he decided to use his new attack thinking he needed covering more area then the saibaman could use.

Putting his up right arm, and pointing diagonally; He quickly brought it around behind him then back to stretched out to his right; all the while his left arm mimics the right arm. Then bringing them to an x then back straight out. Before finally, bringing them in front of his chest; hands curling his fingers into fists. His gray ki charging up before going through a color change to a bright red orange energy. Soon firing the blast having it become a beam surrounded by a several fire rings and razor sharp air blades.

The Saibaman shrieked not expecting such an attack trying to avoid the energy beam having its lower half of its body cut off floating around just being a torso its green guts floating around it while it cackled stretching its arms legs suddenly re-growing back like a namek using regeneration. Android 23 watched having his neck attack ready moving his hands as quick as he could using the scatter shot attack filling open space with KI attacks the saibaman could not help being hit by many KI balls exploding and disintegrating the saibaman.

Soon the blackness of space and the stars disappearing Android 23 landed on the ground the spacesuit covering his body disappearing almost as quickly as it appeared “much better now that was an interesting program I never seen any thing like it before space combat is not a normal form of training” the controller came up “Well it’s a new program I designed so any notes would be great” he commented Android 23 shook his head “don’t think I could tell you anything to add to that program I haven’t really done any space fighting but it seemed very realistic and something I would have to expect”

Android 23 reached up and adjusted his neck my tilting his head to the side using his hands “Well anything experimental you want to test out bring it on this shall be my last round for today” he said the controller looked through his files flipping quickly “Well this is still an experimental enemy so I will load up the dojo arena since I haven’t developed any background for it” he said the return of the Japanese dojo suddenly materializing around him Android 23 moved up onto the stage feeling the even floor under his boots he reached down around his waist tightening the martial arts belt.

He looked around seeing a blue and red saibaman slowly cackle while they walked upon the stage slowly taking their fighting stances ready to fight. Android 23 slid his boots out along the ground moving his hands up as well taking his own fighting stance two on one combat so far this program wasn’t so complicated their power level seemed to be half his. They suddenly disappeared only reappearing occasionally Android 23 parrying their duel attacks they almost seemed to be of the same mind.

Android 23 found the battle quite easy they were so weak compared to him their strikes not even bothering his blocks not taking an offensive knowing there had to be something challenging to this program Android 23 quickly swung his right leg out connecting with both them sending them hard into the ground twisting his body spinning around rapidly before landing softly on the ground himself his hands moving out in a defensive position. The two Saibamen looked to each other before doing some odd sort of dance their moves in sync with each other before a flash of bright light when their finger tips joined instead a purple saibaman was there the two had fused perfectly.

“now this is more fun” he said roaring his power level gaining rapidly around him going full power changing his defensive position with his hands to an offensive position “time to bring you down” he said his energy blasting moving in and easily blocked his first attack Android 23 smiling all the while finally this program was giving him a challenge. His body twisting around before the purple saibaman upper cut him into the ceiling his head sticking through the roof “owe that will be a head ache” Android 23 commented when the purple saibaman jumped up grabbing his legs before using its full strength to throw him to the ground causing a large impact crater.

Android 23’s hands pushed himself up to his hands and knees body aching more from the hard impact twisting his hands around blocking a sudden rapid fury punches from the saibaman his finger tips outwards using his forearm guards to parry aside the attacks the padding in the armor taking most of the damage while he pushed the punches aside thrusting his fingers forward hitting the saibaman in the abdomen and then in the shoulder causing the saibaman to stumble backwards finger tip combat style was not something Android 23 used very often but it was fun to use as it was more of a taunting style more then anything else.

Pushing the next assault of the saibaman back Android 23 smirked turning his fingers to point upwards using his palms now slamming them hard repeatedly into the saibamans abdomen the impacts increasing with each hit Android 23 smirked even more the saibaman hunched over taking repeated hits from the fists. While it was still hunched over twisting his body around he using his ankle to come down hard on the back of its head knocking the creature face first.

“to easy” Android 23 said unsheathing his disk when he reached behind him twisting the disk around both hands on the handle in a reverse grip before hammering the point down into the back of the saibaman pinning the creature to the ground. With the final blow the controller turned the program off returning the holo-room to normal “too weak make them stronger next time but the fusion theory is an interesting program” he said picking up his stuff before walking out of the room
Back to top Go down

The Final Count Down (3743)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Roleplay :: Omega Galaxy :: Big Gete Star-
Jump to: