Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games games the musical...suite.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

Games games the musical...suite. Empty
PostSubject: Games games the musical...suite.   Games games the musical...suite. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 am

So! I was playing Ultimate Tenkaichi-totally-not-Budokai-what-do-you-mean-this-isn't-Tenkaichi today and I came across a little thought,
What the bloody hell happened to Tenkaichi 3? That game was perfect. Sure it had some scrapes but they managed to fit everybody from Nail to bloody Freiza's Guard number 345 so why is it that Raging Blast series has a significant drop? Now don't tell me it's because they have to update the system, they didn't, it's the same game and It's bleedingly obvious it would be for DLC...but there is none.

Anyway, Just wanted to ask, what is your favourite game based on DBZ?
Mine would have to be Budokai 2, inventive, fun and a whole lot of What If thrown in.
How about you?
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Games games the musical...suite.   Games games the musical...suite. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Ultimate Tenkaichi solely for the eyegasmic graphics and Hero Mode.
Never really played Budokai Tenkaichi 3 so I can't relate to it. I liked the DBRBs though.
Back to top Go down
Izumi

Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Games games the musical...suite.   Games games the musical...suite. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Hmmm, gonna be a tie between Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and infinite world. Two different mechanics with the same level of awesome.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Games games the musical...suite.   Games games the musical...suite. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:48 am

Oh and Buu's Fury and Attack of the Saiyans :3
I love that game so, so damn much
Back to top Go down
APNK

APNK

PostSubject: Re: Games games the musical...suite.   Games games the musical...suite. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Tenkaichi 3 hands down. The more characters the better, and I was a fuckin' beast at it. In fact, where the hell did I put that damn game?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games games the musical...suite.   Games games the musical...suite. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games games the musical...suite.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Roleplay :: Other :: Caffe Bar-
Jump to: