Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before the Dawn Breaks anew

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Before the Dawn Breaks anew Empty
PostSubject: Before the Dawn Breaks anew   Before the Dawn Breaks anew Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:42 am

Android 23 stood alone, his powerlevel was minute, he had excellent control after all. He was on this part of the planet for one reason, well three reasons. First off, he had come to see how the dormant demon is fairing, after all, Android 23 did beat him severely when he first came to the planet. Put him in a comatose state, until such a time where Android 23 could devour him. He also came here to do something he loathed to do, upgrade his systems, increasing his power level to incredible rates. And he finally came here to prepare to face the invader that dare step foot on his planet. Yes, Android 23 did need to severely increase his power if he was going to face an opponent of that magnitude, however Android 23 had a different idea, perhaps he would cash in his invoked favor towards this demon, and make him do the fighting, after all, that's was evil masterminds do no?

With a flare of his power, the area around him cracked and was obliterated, a crater formed, and slowly he rose in the air, the every air shimmering with power, brimming with it in fact. However, the purpose was not too show up, it was too wake up the sleeping demon beneath Big Geta's crust, after all, Android 23 did bury him there.

"I see you've grown rather drab these past few years" Android 23 said, his voice loud but not erroneously so. He felt the stirring, being an Organic Android, he wasn't immune to the effects this Demon had on him, after all, he was previously Kanassan, the mind reading race.

However, Android 23 wasn't so chipper about all this, raising his hand, he fired a single destructo disk down at the ground, exploding violently it did. A cry was heard, evil and terrible, 23 did not expect this kind of power flare, this demon had grown strong through the Big Geta Star, 23 liked it, he liked it alot

"Boiler, stop your complaining, it is time" 23 said, his own power level dropping.

"My Master calls, you have not called for a very long time. Is it this because you are weak and can not defeat this new threat alone" Boiler said, his voice hauntingly beautiful, laughing out-loud as well, well all demons laugh right?

23 frowned, his face creased, wise the demon was, mind reading it had, but no 23 knew no fear, he only said that too unnerve 23, perhaps he was being playful.

"Obey me, heed my word Boiler, because I shall not be kind to anyone who threatens my Geta" 23 said, his voice hard and unforgiving.

"My Master, all you have to do is call" Boiler said, laughing as he arose from his chamber, he was deep red, but 23 already knew what he looked like. His smirk however said all it needed too, Boiler knew 23 awoke him to specifically deal with this threat.

"No one dare's set foot on Geta without my authority, let us be gone of this menace, I shall devour his very soul. 23 said, his power increasing horribly, his very core was being upgraded, that was the power of the Big Geta Star, he allowed 23 to upgrade himself in unimaginable ways. This wasn't a simple transformation, this was a complete overhaul, re-writing software, upgrading his body, things surging forward at a rapid rate. All the while his power continued to climb, 1.5 times higher, 2 times higher, 2.5 times higher, until finally, 23 was 3 times stronger than he was when he arrived. That was the power of this upgrade, Android had grown, he was now closer to reaching adulthood, which was ironically what all Android's strive for, reaching a area of commonality.

However, the demon reared its head, its scream pierced the sky, howling and snarling, yet clawing and terrible at the same time. Boiler's power level rose supremely high, but this wasn't his own power, this wasn't demonic power. This was Kanassian power, ancient and terrible, he became a creature far above what 23 had first thought. It was as if, one was watching there child grow, well that's at least what the analogy 23's brain made. Pitiful organic nonsense, Android 23 didn't like that part of his upbringing, oh well, that would fade away with time.

It was time to go fetch this person who ballsy enough to step on his planet. That Biomesh would regret coming to Big Geta Star

{Exit with Boiler}
Back to top Go down

Before the Dawn Breaks anew
Page 1 of 1