Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Season 1] The Conquerer

Go down 
+3
Sergiy Monomyth
Rain Edge
OA Beomesh
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OA Beomesh

OA Beomesh

[Season 1] The Conquerer Empty
PostSubject: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:07 am

It was a peaceful city. It wasn't anticipating what was coming, but that did not matter. Peace was soon to be interrupted by an unknown force in the universe, by a force so lethal that it maybe be considered as one of the most powerful if no the most powerful creature that currently exists. He had his own space ship that he conquered on another planet and decided to make use of this piece of science. On Organic Beomesh surprise the whole city was already wiped out. ''What kind of a powerful force has done this?'' After these words the ship has finally landed on the charred ground.

With a swift hand movement he pressed a button on his scouter in order to find if there were any powerful warriors on this planet. Currently, Beomesh himself was at fifteen thousand since he was concealing his true might. ''Oh, what do we have here? A group of powerlevels that seem to be one of the strongest on the planet, and they are all so close. It would be such a waste to not pay them a visit.'' The Beomesh smiled, he was already enjoying this planet and others were going to join the party.

''Actually when I give it another thought, I am too lazy to join them there. Maybe I should send an invitation of some sort.'' The Beomesh smiled once again and laughed at his funny statements. Then he turned towards the place where he sensed all those powerlevels and opened his mouth. A large Ki Blast was being created inside his mouth that was capable of flying for several kilometers and then he quickly looked up, towards the sky and fired that Ki Blast. It was blue and it would make everyone in the destroyed city notice it for a few seconds, since the blast was really bright.

Like that was not enough, or he wanted to prove a point of his own, the Beomesh decided to cause some more havoc just in case people do not notice the Ki Blast he had just fired. He flew into the air and generated another Ki Blast in his mouth firing it into the ground. A giant crater would appear and everyone in a medium radius could sense the ground shaking. ''I am the new King of this planet''

Last edited by OA Beomesh on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:02 pm

((*cough* Izumi already wiped out the entire city.))
Back to top Go down
OA Beomesh

OA Beomesh

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:07 pm

[lol, haven't read that topic...edited mah post]
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:54 pm

(Enter)

Sergiy Monomyth had been near by, something was strange. he was currently running on the road when he saw an entire city destroyed in runs. His eyes widened and he begun to run towards the location. But then froze, as if he was scared or something but he was not, he saw ki blasts from something or someone emitting and throwing them everywhere as if the city was not enough bombed enough. He could not sense or fly yet. But he was capable of producing Energy and Ki. Just by watching gave him Goosebumps, the sight of innocent people dieing, this was wrong, this should have not happened. IT'S WRONG he did not care for people but what the man, thing, it, or creature was doing was just bad. He sighed and broke free from his frozen state. As he begun to run towards the group, he leaped up and begun charging his way towards him, he was among the weakness People he would assume, and the only one He thought. Well death will come hard on him when one attempts to be a hero. He laughed at the thought of that, before looking up and placing his right hand behind his back and spoke."You sure know how to make a assumptive park go whoahao? Don't you now? You sir are not king, we have a Democracy in this planet, a President." He said slowly, he did not do well in choosing his words carefully. He sighed again, to relive his over stress.

(253 words. I'll start small then go more into detail.)
Back to top Go down
OA Beomesh

OA Beomesh

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:15 pm

As the Beomesh was waiting for anyone to come he sensed a powerlevel. It was very low, lower then five hundred even. Who could this fool be? The Beomesh just waited for his reactions, he stopped running so the Organic Android easily noticed that he just ''shat'' his pants. The man was terrified but he proceeded at him. ''Is your brain malfunctionating? You do realize that your Powerlevel is far below mine? Ah, nevermind. Such courage should be rewarded. You have shown that you have the guts, but do you have the brain to make a rational decision here? '' Beomesh now awaited the answer but when Sergiy started talking he realized that he was responding to his previous comment.

"You sure know how to make a assumptive park go whoahao? Don't you now? You sir are not king, we have a Democracy in this planet, a President."

The Organic Android laughed to that nonsense. '' That era is over, now a new era starts. An era of peace and domination and your quest is quite simple. You will not be hurt. Kneel in front of me and accept me as your leader, warrior. If you do so I can promise you power, I can promise you economical strength. But if you deny me, you will face my wrath and eventually death.'' The Beomesh would laugh once again. He had a good hunch about what Sergiy was going to do.

'' Magnum, Colt. Come here! ''

Two of Beomeshes henchemn would exit the spaceship. They were also concealing their powerlevel. On scouters it would only appear as 5, 000 powerlevel.

'' So what is your answer, brave warrior?''
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:28 pm

The man eyed him the Saiyan man eyed him and nearly died out laughing but he didn't die no no no. He did however know he stood no chance but joining someone as this evil was a mistake. Sure it will give him power, safety, but he did not want power. He looked at the man, and spoke." I will stand and fight, I choose the Path of an Outcome Death or Life, that's the natural order of things. We all have to die one time, dieing a hero will prove to boost my pride. But defending a planet from the likes of you will make me happy. Like two birds and one stone? Just me losing." he chuckled. He sighed and spoke." Well, I guess will defend this planet. And Hope for the best. I do not crave for power never had never will. Get at me, and let us begin battle." He said slowly, his Black jeans, shoes, boxers, socks, shirt, belt, and his hidden tail all on him. He looked at the two men who had entered the battle zone or was it three. He looked at him and spoke."You Speak of Peace yet you threaten with Death, that my good sir is not Peace. That is Chaos, you speak of Domination, yet what I am getting at if we don't join you grow us to Extinction, that sir is also not Domination." He said slowly, placing both hands behind his back and yawning." So who's first, your Cow Colt, or the other one?" He asked the being.

(262 words.)
Back to top Go down
Kye

Kye

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:31 am

The tension in the air was palpable as the mid-day sun beat down. Smoke curled up from the debris of the city, obscuring the horizon as car alarms that were still functional bleated into the afternoon air. The broken and blasted streets held various crumbling and destroyed buildings, vehicles tossed as though a careless child's toys. In the air, behind it all, could be heard the faint, high-pitched whine of in-atmosphere flight. As that sound grew closer, a bright blue light appeared in the distance, streaking across the sky with a determined, purposeful pace. He wasn't rolling with his full power up, of course, and could probably only be read with around 1/6 of his power - but it was far higher than anything that had been sensed so far on the planet, and he believed that these newcomers, whoever they were, had some way of judging how powerful someone was - like reading their Ki. As the Saiyan grew closer, he spotted the several beings near the place that the android had landed, one that seemed dressed as an Earth inhabitant. He blinked - was that person actually trying to stand up to the invader? Hadn't these people already proved themselves as beyond even some of the greatest powers the world had to offer. With a determined frown, he sped forward, expecting Ocarina and Elixar to be near, behind him. He wished he'd had some better clothing to fight in - an unbuttoned t-shirt, jeans, and work boots didn't really give much of an intimidating presence. Still, the chiseled physique beneath and the determined grimace that set on the powerful Saiyan's face would let anyone know that he was certainly in no mood to play. The very fact that this had even happened - that the city had been destroyed, that his peaceful life had been interrupted - caused him to shake with anger. With every passing second the frustration and anger in him grew, but it was in check so far. His mood would continue to darken, however - the more the guilt and angst over what had happened weighed on the man, the less he'd be able to hold back.

Finally, he arrived on the scene officially, touching down near the other Saiyan, a little bit ahead and to the right. "Careful, they're not slouches," Kye warned the cocky Earth-dweller, his own tail wrapping about him. He sized up the three, cocking his head to one side. His Power Level would seem to be somewhere around 100,000 to anyone who could measure such a thing at the moment, although he really had an excellent control over such things and could spike it to strike. "I'll give you a warning. I don't know who you are - I seem to be saying that a lot today - but go home. You're not welcome," Kye said to the android, the set of his jaw unmoving.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:39 am

Ocarina sailed shortly behind Kye keeping his eyes out, he had grown quite a lot since their training together on Roshi's island, perhaps the earth had it's ruler already? Yes all signs were slowly pointing to the fact that Ocarina needed to find his own people and ensure that he wasn't alone. He had felt it since day one, since his mutated demonic brothers attempted to tear him down day in and out. It was a frustrating and down rite awful existence when it came down to it but he knew it was his and his alone and thus he cherished every moment, every beating and taunt that was thrown his way all for resembling an ancient Namekian who once tried to destroy the earth.

Grinding his fist together he began to turn his head examining the city as it whizzed passed him, it was like nothing he had ever seen before. Grand spiralling structures that dwarfed all he had come across in the past, seeing but huts and homes this was a odd experience. Ocarina continued soaring just behind Kye attempting to keep up with the Saiyan as he looked about, it was truly astounding how quickly civilization expanded and grew. He began to eye the inhabitants fleeing and rushing about, were they truly that weak? The Bandits he knew would rush into battle looking for blood, these, these were different. Perhaps the evil men and women he had constantly met with were in fact nothing but a niche group. Either way Ocarina still was distrustful of their race and what they could accomplish.

As he neared the source of the power he discovered a human, or what looked to be a human, declaring a grand speech to the owner of this mighty power level. Peace? Perhaps this offer he extended could be used to their advantage. Giving a quick look to Kye he made sure the other knew what was about to happen, it was a look to tell him that no matter what this was something that needed to be fixed, that they would need to stick it out and get through it all. This guy was out of Ocarina's zone, completely powerful and unstoppable but his goons were something he could probably tend to. Sensing their levels he knew restraints were in place, but 5,000 seemed reasonable. Flying next to Kye the Namekian folded his arms giving a stern look to the Android that stood before him, hopefully Elixar would be on their tail now. They would need all the help they could get and thought he was sure Kye was enough to hold his own in this battle.

"He's strong." he muttered in hushed tones "Astonishingly powerful." the namekian stated "You think you can take him?" the Namekian stated with something of a taunt behind his words to egg Kye on.
Back to top Go down
OA Beomesh

OA Beomesh

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:52 pm

The plot was moistering. Stuff was getting just more and more interesting. The Beomesh could not help himself but to chuckle when he was listening to Segiy. Wasn't he aware of the truth in this world? Heroes die first, it was simple as that. And especially a weak here like him, that only had a powerlevel of one fifty which was nothing in comparison to the Beomesh, nor his henchmen. ''I pitty you, I really do. Chaos is needed to bring order because without one the other can't exist. It is like Yin and Yang, both components are needed for balance and that is exactly what I am offering here. But you have made your decision, and I will certainly respect it. But you will teach your ''religion'' in another world. In the other dimension.'' The Beomesh would wait to see if he raised any fear in the Saiyan but he could not see any. Sergiy was an obvious fool and he will pay because of that mistake.But the Saiyan was not finished with his speech so the Beomesh would continue to liste. The Android was certainly not an 'animal', he could listen to people and he could respect their decision. ''And you will not fight Colt nor my other Cow, they are far beyond your level and I do not want them to deal with such a foolish scum. Bazooka, Luger get your asses here.'' Two new henchmen exited the spaceship, but these ones were not hiding their powerlevel, they were very weak, at least according to other people. Luger had the powerlevel of one hundred fity while Bazooka was at two hundred. Then something appeared, his scouter started tingling. The Beomesh clicked a button, two new powerlevels appeared. ''A hundread thousands, interesting...and the other is at five thosuand. Finally something interesting.'' The the Beomesh turned once again towards Sergiy. ''I am done talking to you.''

The two new warriors landed. One was also a Saiyan while the other was a Namekian. Beomesh got a little excited. The Saiyan was particulary strong, but still nowhere near the Android's level. "I'll give you a warning. I don't know who you are - I seem to be saying that a lot today - but go home. You're not welcome." ''You seem to be particulary powerful. You could be of much use. Now, your little Saiyan friend is not listening but maybe you are perhaps more reasonable?'' The Beomesh would wait a few moments showing a serious face. This was important negotiation. Then he proceeded. ''I am going to give you the same offer. Kneel now and you will not face the wrath. You will experience fear and planet Earth will be safe. I promise that we will not land a hand on it. But not that I can guarantee safety, I can also guarantee power and money. Here, Colt and Magnum hand your scouters to the new guests.'' At first Colt and Magnum chuckled, they thought that the Beomesh was not serious but when he looked at them they did what they were asked. They slowly started approaching the Saiyan and the Namek and when they were about ten meters away they tossed the scouters towards the guests. Then they returned back where they were standing. Behind the Beomesh. ''Consider this as a welcoming present. Regardless of your answer I don't expect them back but please take good care of them. They are state of the art technology since they can track powerlevel to two million without exploding.'' A few moments later the Androids scouter started tingling once again. He clicked on it. ''It seems that Beretta has woken up. This shall be interesting.

A woman exited the ship, her powerlevel was eighty thousand. Without a doubt she was the strongest henchman but it did not appear like that. When she exited the ship both Colt and Magnum moved out of the way. Beretta walked to the Beomesh and leaned on him. ''Berzelius what do we have here? Please give me a full report.'' When I said that it did not appear like that I meant that she had the stance of a leader and now that she was on the scene it certainly appeared that way to those who were not in their little terrorist group. No one would call the Beomesh by his name except her and he only allowed because she was a female. He gave her the full report. Then she moved away from Berzelius and started walking forward, this was also not done by any of his henchmen to stand in front of the Android. She looked at Kye. ''I like you, one hundred thousand powerlevel. My, my you are powerful. Please do not make this any harder than it should be.'' Then Luger made a bad call. Please do not think of her as a weakling. Looks can be deceiving.'' Beretta looked at hims with pure anger. ''Did someone ask you to talk in my name, you have no more bussiness here.'' Beretta aimed at him and fired a Ki Blast, killing him at the spot. It was over for Luger, he was now in another dimension. That Ki Blast certainly ahd some power since it created a smile crater behind Luger when it pierced through him. Even during the firing of the Blast Berzeliuses eyes widen open like he feared Berretta. But now, Beretta seemed as the second strongest person on the battlefield, judging by the current powerlevel reading.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:43 pm

(Reserving Posting spot for later, or tomorro, depending on if I have time, sorry about that =/ )
Back to top Go down
Emi

Emi

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:42 pm

((OOC: EPIC MUSIC INSERT, EMIEHSFEEME
Spoiler:
))

Emi flew rapidly into the area her aura of white surrounding her as she accelerated towards the scene of commotion. Another source of trouble of an extreme level had appeared. What was up with this day? She restrained her power level keeping it at around twenty six and three quarters. Just to stay conspicuous. Emi was fighting to stay calm, the damage that was happening to the city was unbelievable. The people were dying and she could feel their pain. It would be better if this was all one big dream but it was not so. This was the harsh reality and there was no going back in time.

Now in the area Emi saw the scene of new devastation, a space ship of sorts, some strange creature preaching loudly and a female who blasted one of the unknowns away. They were presumably her enemies. She soared across towards her brother, a Namekian and another person. The survivors were running, crawling from under rubble, searching for their children, resigned to a doomed fate. The people were true victims of a cruel tormentor. Her mind wandered in the dark alleyways of anger and pain and in that moment her power level shot up over a hundred thousand. Her face seethed with rage and her body released a number of crawling threads of white Ki for an instant before she it dropped back down again to what it was before. Her speed increased till she came to a sudden halt right beside Kye.

"Ocarina". Emi gave a short curt nod to him before turning back to face her brother. "I was worried so I came... I felt danger from here. They seem strong but I'm sure we will cope...". Her voice was strained. It was clearly anger that was coursing through her body. She was shaking slightly and it was not from fear.

[311]
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:55 pm

(It seems I was ignored XD Not too much time, I'll be adding in my Flashback against Cell another time.)

Elixar flew up next, the others were much faster than him it seemed when it came to flight, was he really this slow, or was he still not at full speed? He didn't know the answer, which disappointed him to some extent. There were 3 of them there, Kye and Ocarina, and then a girl that Elixar didn't know. She was fairly tall, was well toned, and had interesting hair, as all sayains do. It was pink, something that Elixar guessed wasn't a natural colour. She was shaking, Elixar could see she was angry, so he landed out of arms reach, just to be safe, he didn't feel like flying through buildings just yet. Everyone was staring at something, he looked at it. His eyes grew wide with shock.

The body and everything else seemed predominantly that of Cell. He remembered the fights that he had with cell during his training. The long, arduous fight, one that seemed to last forever, with Cell's seemingly infinite stamina, he was almost defeated. It sent shivers down his spine.

Flashback

"Such an... enticing powerlevel." A sinister, snake like voice whispered behind him. Elixar was in a ruined city, one of many around the world. He hadn't expected to find life around here, then, a powerlevel appeared from no-where. Behind him, from the same place the voice came from. He turned to face a hideous being. Cell. He walked upright on two legs. His facial features had not yet fully developed, and he still retained an orifice-like mouth , rather than traditional human-like features seen in later forms. The two sections of his head shoot off in different directions, rather than nearly straight up. Cell had orange color parts near his abdominal area, the back of his head, and even near his crotch area. He had two wings which were both green with black spots. He had a dark green and light green mix all over his exo-skeleton (including head, arms and legs). He had five fingers and three toes just as similar and Frieza's, including his tail, but then has a stinger included at the end of his tail. He also had black sections as well near his abdominal area, in the middle between the two sections on his head, and even the black part of opposite side of his tail. He even had blue veins in both of his arms, legs, and even some in the upper body. A true monster. "Afraid my dear morsel?" It whispered. "It's OK to be, you'll be food in just a few moments, a part of me, energy for the mighty organic android: Cell!" It shouted, Elixar could almost hear the wailing souls of those he'd already absorbed.

Anger surged through Elixar's body, "How many did you kill here?" He growled. "Where were the survivors?" He continued. Cell cackled, his rasping voice obviously not made for such an act. "Where you say?" He repeated "Right here, all of the many thousands, right here inside me. They weren't that great, didn't get much power from them I must say, I hope you'll fair better, although it was fun to watch them all squirm in terror, while it lasted." He hissed. Elixar's eyes were closed his head was nodding in a steady, fast paced beat, his foot was doing the same. Elixar's hair started to become more vibrant in colour, a rich Gold as oppose to it's pale blonde, golden specks started to rise off of his hair as it slowly started to rise at the ends. Each spike tilting upwards as it grew slightly in size. His muscles rippled as they expanded slightly in size, tensing further. Elixar's aura slowly picked up, making a faint golden glow around him as the tapping of his foot increased in speed. The aura increased greatly in size. His hair stayed the same shade and was spiked up greatly at the end. He opened his eyes, the head-banging stopped, as did the foot-tapping. His green eyes were full of hatred. He was ready to fight, with no remorse, no mercy. Cell was to die here and now.

Elixar burst forward, his speed was more than a match for Cell, he rose his hands up to block an incoming punch, only to be struck from behind. Elixar had moved around Cell at the last moment; striking the Android in the back, he hurtled off in the opposite direction. With a back roll, Cell recovered, sliding along the floor, trying to get a grip with his feet. He stopped just before the remains of a tall building. A light blue ball of energy built up in his hands. The infamous Turtle Destruction Wave. Elixar's response was just as violent. His aura sparked as he extended his arms out to make a star. He brought his hands together before firing off his technique. The Final Flash. The beams collided, but Cell's was no match for the infuriated Elixar. The beam ripped through the building. Cell was nowhere to be seen. Elixar's expression softened, only to harden again at the sound of a yell. He raced towards it.

Elixar was met with a new beast. One that was similar to Cell. It was Cell. In this form, his wings disappeared, and he becomame much more humanoid, also become bulkier. While the nose was not yet fully formed, he now had an actual mouth. The two off-shooting sections of his head now go straight into the air, as well. In this form. His tail was longer than before, and protruded from his back, as well as becoming orange and black. His voice is deeper than his previous form. The back of his head and the black section on his forehead are now formed together as a ball in between the two sections on his head. His lips were now the color pink, and the black sections above his lips looked like a mustache (except it is part of his skin). He now had blue eyes in this form. He even has feet like shoes in this form and metal plates all around both of his ankles. He has the same shape of ears as Frieza's, except that his has an orange line that goes down to his chin and to the both sides of his ears. Elixar frowned. Cell had already absorbed a powerful being and had transformed. Why hadn't he noticed the powerlevel before? Regardless, Elixar flew onto the attack, his fist raced towards Cell's face, it was blocked as Elixar swung his body around to make a kick to the side of the head. Cell ducked and swiped his tail at Elixar, he ducked as it passed over his head, he could see right inside, there was no escape if he got caught in that.

They continued to fight, Elixar was constantly on the offence, attacking from all sides, his rage fuelled his attacks, his power behind ever strike. Cell's once mocking facial expression had started to become a panicked one as he desperately tried to avoid taking hits. He made a breakaway dash, firing ki blasts towards Elixar, who fired a beam straight through them, it shot Cell out of they air, he landed on his back as he tried to recover. He rolled onto all fours and sped away, flying as far from Elixar as possible, who now made chase. Elixar had become calmer, sadistic in a sense, a calm and dangerous killer, intent on ending Cell's life, but with an almost uncaring face. Cell took a look back, Elixar was tailing him, but was a good 30 meters away. Then Elixar vanished behind a building. Cell panicked and stopped moving. There, he was punched in the stomach, but not by Elixar, by a bulky sayain. He was black with deep blue hair like Android #17. He had white Sayain armour with Gold highlights, and a symbol Cell was sure he'd seen before. The Ginyu force Logo, a different colour scheme, and with a large Golden X underneath, the logo of the Xcution. "There are more of you?" Cell wheezed as he tried to get air into his lungs. The man disappeared, Ki blasts rained in from behind, Cell turned to see a young boy, he wore a green jacket that you might see in the army, with a red tank top underneath, he wore dark trousers and had a sword strapped over his back, the boy had his hands out as if he'd just fired Ki blasts.

Cell rushed towards him, surely he couldn't be taken by a mere kid. The child smiled as Cell neared, moving at the last second at high speed, he vanished as the previous man, named Dave, took the opportunity, he punched Cell full on in the face as the younger sayain, known as Leo, took the offensive with a barrage of noticeably weaker punches. Cell barely guarded any as Leo vanished about the place. Leo moved up above Cell, punching him down towards the ground. He did not meet the ground however; a fist drove itself into Cell's unprotected spine, Dave had him held above his head, ki blast after ki blast rained down on the two, Cell was used as a shield to block every single one. Cell was almost lifeless as he was tossed to the ground. The two stood over him. "I... I won't... I won't lose to... the likes of..." He coughed up blood, "You." He finished, the saiyans smirked. Their hair started to glow and go pale as it spiked up, Leo's bandanna looked like it might fall off as his wild hair rose. With an explosion, Their hair took on spiky golden forms, Dave's once well combed hair was now spiking out in all directions, Leo's wild hair was now facing upwards, he resembled Goku now in super Saiyan form, with a bandanna. Cell's eyes widened as he stared at the two, he didn't give anything away as his tail engulfed the two saiyans from behind. Elixar could only watch as he flew towards the two, trying to warn them. Both were absorbed at once. Cell started screaming, the power was too much, two super saiyans at the same time. He looked like he was going to explode, his body swelled as he took on a white light, the swelling decreased and took on a new form, when the glowing stopped, a new Cell was born.

Cell had become much more humanoid in this form, complete with both a fully-formed nose and mouth. His tail was retracted. Along with his previous two forms, Cell can brandish an aura with the same color as a Super Saiyan. He was also smaller than in his previous form, being only about Piccolo's height. His wings had grown back and now were shaded black. His exoskeleton was colored light-green with black spots and has black sections located on his shoulders, chest, the metal plates on his ankles are now shaded black, and now the orange section near his crotch area were also shaded black. His skin was now pale all in his face and hands, he now had purple lines in both sides of his cheeks, similar to Frieza in his first three forms, and the orange line across from his ears and chin were now a yellow color. His eyes were now pink, and his blue veins now purple. Elixar looked on at the beast, but it was not over. "Let's see what these super saiyans could do eh?" Cell laughed, he now had a properly masculine voice, loud and clear, like that of a human's. Cell powered up, with an explosion that seemed to fill most of the city; Cell transformed once more. In his most powerful state, Cell's appearance remained the same. Nonetheless, his power had increased exponentially. His aura crackled with surges of blue electricity, much like a Super Saiyan 2. Elixar could feel rage surge through his body once more. He'd absorbed the closest people to him in the entire universe. Now Cell was going to die. Elixar rushed Cell, fists flew in rapidly as Cell blocked them, Kicks were added to the fray, pushing Cell back slightly until he could actually figure out the attack pattern. Cell was starting to hold his ground before he punched Elixar full on in the face. Elixar did a back flip and raced towards Cell before even touching the ground. He attacked faster than before, landing multiple hits on cell before kicking him into the air. Here, he performed his aerial combo. He attacked from random sides, sometimes making feints and dummies, he overwhelmed Cell with pure speed and ferocity.

Elixar raced to Cell from in front, he had his fist brought back, he started to move to the side, implying to be attacking from the back, Cell began to turn, only to get punched straight in the face before Elixar raced around to where Cell was now facing. He kicked Cell once in the stomach with his left leg before again upwards with the right leg. He raced up and tilted his body, striking Cell in the face with his knee, Cell started to do somersaults in the air while Elixar rose both arms up and dropped them in a hammer fist to Cell's back. Cell hit the ground, bouncing once. "It's time to end this!" Elixar shouted as he turned to face Cell, who was slowly getting up. Cell's aura blazed as he held his hands behind him. "Solar Kamehameha!" Cell shouted as he blasted his beam up to Elixar. "Get ready for the real deal. True..." Elixar held his hands out in front of him as if he'd just fired the Kamehameha. He brought his hands behind him. "Kamehame!... HA!" He shouted as his blue blast erupted from his own hands as he pushed them forward. A golden aura shot out the back of the beam over Elixar as he pushed the refined Ki from his body. Cell immediately could feel his beam getting closer to him as Elixar dominated him, it was only a matter of seconds before Cell was wiped out completely. He was completely gone... For good. Elixar said his prayers, and placed two chunks of rock in the bottom of the crater he'd created. He'd engraved 'Here Lies Dave and Leo, the greatest friends a guy could have.' and in front of the two tombstones, was a little flour, one that only grew in these parts, the only one to survive the battle. A tearful Elixar took one last look at the tombstones before turning away, and flying off.

End Flashback

His body tensed, he was ready to fight if need be, he knew he was outclassed at this point in time, he could only hope that he would be of at least some use against at least the henchmen. Kye and the Woman he did not know were stronger than him and Ocarina, much stronger, he hoped that they would be more than enough to take on Beomesh while Elixar could hopefully deal with the henchmen

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kye

Kye

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:34 am

((OOC: Skipping Sergiy, he's had plenty of time and should probably lay low anyway))

Kye had had enough. Kneel? Serve? The very thought brought bile to the back of his throat. He wouldn't just roll over like a dog, especially with his friends and family all around him. His right fist clenched, shaking slightly as he watched the interaction between the different aliens. They seemed to have some type of hierarchy, but Kye couldn't particularly distinguish one from the other except for the respect they seemed to give one another. The devices tossed at his and Ocarina's feet lay in the dirt, untouched. He knew what it was, but had never used one - his father had taken his with him, and Kye didn't blame the man. He shouldn't have needed such a tool here on Earth, where the most one might have to worry about would be an irate, gunslinging civilian. His black eyes glanced to each of those gathered there, finally resting on this 'Beretta' woman. His jaw tensed when she casually blew a hole in her subordinate, causing him to lay there, eyes rolled back. The crater behind him was sizable, but nothing Kye thought he couldn't take, himself - he'd seen Emi do just as well. As the man clenched his fist, he slowly stilled. His breathing, everything about him seemed to be very still, unmoving for only a moment. Even the breeze died as his Ki exerted its will on the world around them, causing everything to still for but that briefest iota of time. In the next moment after, several things would happen at once. Scouters would suddenly beep to life as Kye seemed to disappear from view of those without the proper level of power to actually track his movements. He sped forward, his power level spiking suddenly to up over 300,000.

As he slammed forward at speeds nearing that of sound, he raised his right fist across his body, and aimed straight for Beretta. The streak that was Kye suddenly powered to a standing stop, sending all of the momentum of his charge into a single strike. As his body stopped, wind whipped about with the speed of his passing, and Kye used all of the kinetic energy of his charge into a simple back-hand to the jaw of the woman, Beretta. His aim was swift and sure, and the power behind the hit undeniable - assuming her power level was unhidden, Kye's show of force should knock her well away, tumbling across the ruins of West City and through a nearby gutted building if it hit. He'd dropped back to an apparent 100,000 directly after the hit, and now faced much, much closer to Beomesh. "If she's the strongest among you, I'd suggest taking my earlier advice. I'm not asking again," he said with narrowed eyes. He'd let them give up and leave, now, but so far he'd not met a single one of them with the power to take him on. If they didn't go home after this, he could only continue to fight.

((OOC: Just wanting to be clear that I didn't autohit, do whatever you please))
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:43 pm

His hand began to shake softly at the thrill of it all, they were as ruthless as his brothers and perhaps he could resolve some inner demons by unleashing his anger upon these worms. They were soon joined by a young woman, a saiyan by the looks of it who Kye was familiar with but as she came closer it became apparent who she was. She was no stranger but none other than Kye's sister, a proud warrior and one of the few upon this planet who Ocarina could call his superior. There was a blood within that family that burned hotter than a red star and Ocarina was dazzled by it and feared it all at once. It was as if they were demi-gods amongst men born of a holy bloodline. It was only a matter of time before a holy light surrounded them and they unleashed that power Ocarina oft thought but only to add humor to the idea that perhaps this Beomesh could be a mirror of what was to come, he certainly hoped not. He began to feel a single bead of sweat roll down his neck as he watched the strange creatures back and forth, hopefully Elixar wasn't too frightened by this as it was an odd sight to see but knowing the lad, he seemed to have his experience within his own universe.

Slowly his fingers curled into a fist as he eyed the ongoings, they were brutish like the spartans of old and yet seemed to hold a strange kinship. Yes, his brothers would find a kindred barbaric soul within these strange aliens. He gazed upon the scouter making a note of it, slipping it within his satchel for later use. Perhaps, with his own want to return home he could use this device to aid his people that he knew lived beyond the stars. Their ship was another keypoint he needed, he wanted to take. It was a risk that it would not be destroyed but it was a necessity if Ocarina was ever to find out if this 'Namek' ever existed or if it was merely a faith held by his so called bloodline. In a moment Kye had enough, it seemed the actions of the female had set him off and with good reason, he was always a good hearted soldier. Deciding it was time to act Ocarina entered a quick pose before rushing forward extending his arms rapidly towards Luger and Bazooka, his fingers would elongate into points as an energy ball formed in each hand, rapidly the arms traveled until if connected with the face a small explosive would cause their skulls to be removed from their spines. Scoffing his arms reeled back to his sides as he folded his arms, he quickly turned to Kye making a gesture to the ship with his eyes "Well, well, well, look who's grown up. The siblings born under the sign of the Olympians have yet again proved their divinity. Astounding." he taunted the siblings with a smirk upon his face keeping his eyes on the ship and Beomesh.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:21 am

(I was about to say skip I'll post this Sunday, so yeah.)
Back to top Go down
OA Beomesh

OA Beomesh

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:32 pm

[Making a quicky...don't have much time sorreh]

The Beomesh was watching the show from behind, like he was not even there anymore. Although he had the main word at start, Beretta decided to take things over. Berzelius did not mind this, he did not even care. As long as he enjoys that silly show. He noticed the the scouters remained to lay on the ground, completely intact. '' As it was expected, they will not be so welcoming. Perhaps a lesson should be taught? '' But still Berzelius enjoyed the view. How silly this people were, thinking that they can overcome dominant being like Beretta or himself. More people arrived to the scene. Beomesh did check his scouter, still nothing powerful. Only the Saiyan named Kye interested this small group for the time being.

Suddenly power growth. Kye did not want to continue the negotiation like a gentleman. He decided to strike first. At first the Beomesh was not worried at all, but then when his powerlevel started tingling so fast he knew that he needs to do something. It all happened in a blink of an eye. As Kye's powerlevel jumped to three hundred thousands Berzeliuses jumped to five hundred thousands. He needed to go full power in order to save Beretta because of the late recation. It was almost like he teleported. He knew that none of the present ones could see his movements except the strongest Saiyan. That worked in two ways. Just a mere milisecond before the strike Berzelius captured Beretta and moved her to a side.

'' I had no idea that the difference in strength between you and Beretta are so astonishing. Perhaps the pairs were not evenly dealt. '' Then he glanced over his henchman that he just rescued. '' You deal with the woman and the Namek. As far as I can see they are the strongest here. Well besides the man I will be fighting against. '' He looked at Kye. Muderous intent could be seen in the Beomeshes eyes. '' Bazooka you are going to be fighting against our hero, the Saiyan who arrived here at first. Colt and Magnum I do not particulary care what do you do as long as you take care of the rest, I mean the one. '' Colt and Magnum were a little slow so it took them some time to realize that they are fighting against Elixar. Colt was particulary sleepy and thought that Magnum can take care of this so he layed on the ground. The Beomesh army would wait now for their opponents to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Upon exiting the other area, Rain had slowly begun to stumble over here. Indeed, the young 'king' was slowly making his way to this area, fully prepared to defend his home. In his left hand, he held his longsword, the weapon he planned on using to help his people. Rain would not end his quest until the monster responcible for this chaos were dead. Looking ahead, he saw one such being land on the floor lazily. The monster's stupidity would be his down fall. Stretching out his arm, as he slowly made his way towards them, another disk would form. This one was dientical to the one he threw earlier. Indeed, it would be used much in the same way, being fired directly at the sleeping henchman. There was litle rubble in his way, what with thiscity destroyed and all. Everything was already floored. So, if nothing happened, it would be a direct hit to cut the henchman in half.

[160]
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:48 am

((Enough time has passed to skip ALL the people! I'm going to connect now.))

The disk flew straight and true, cutting the minion in half. Rain was in shock. Nothing stood inh is way? It was THAT easy? This was unbelievable! ollapsing to his knees, his adrinliline ran out. He was exhausted, having barely survived exploding, the destruction of his city, and all that emotional trama he went through caused him to nearly pass out. His eyes closed as he lay on the cold hard ground, but he did not pass out yet.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:53 am

Elixar took his chance, with a leap, he burst into action. As Rain fired off his technique, Elixar flew around to the other side, the disk flew through the first henchman, ripping him in half as the pure ki shredded his insides. Not a pretty sight - but then, he wasn't a pretty sight to begin with - Elixar started his assault on the next minion. The guy was slow to react; Elixar drove his fist into the back of the man's head. With a back flip - he kicked the man into the air. He flew up after him, he went with his right fist towards the man's exposed stomach, but it missed, the target was no longer there. The man was to Elixar's left, swinging his arm towards Elixar's unprotected side. That was, until it vanished. Elixar moved above Magnum, aiming to kick his head, Elixar was planning something else though, What comes around. He thought as Magnum disappeared and then reappeared above him with both hands together aiming for a hammer head attack. Comes around. He pivoted, using the downforce from his first kick to turn and strike the unsuspecting Magnum in the face. Magnum did multiple spins as he fell to the ground, landing in a crouched position, Elixar did the same. They both stood up simultaneously.

Magnum rushed, he let loose strong, but slow in succession barrages of punches, Elixar had no trouble dodging each of them, left, right, down, right, down, left, left, right, down, left right. The punches kept coming until Elixar bent back to dodge another before bringing his legs up to kick Magnum in the chin. Elixar tucked and rolled in the air to land on his feet, he stood on his left foot in a sitting position with his right foot bent across in a lotus style leg position. His tail trailed and traced the air in a figure of eight while Elixar taunted in an identical style to that of the original owner of the fighting style: Gogeta. "My my, haven't learnt to fear me yet have we?" He chuckled as he waited for Magnum's next assault. Sure enough, the brainless henchman charged after his honour was insulted. Elixar pounced, sliding behind Magnum, whispering in his ear. "We'll just have to change that won't we?" He hissed as he moved from behind Magnum, to behind the turning Magnum. "Over here." He hissed. Magnum turned as Elixar moved, "No, here." Magnum turned again, Elixar moved again. "Or is it here?" He moved, "My my, you aren't very good at this are you?" He laughed as Magnum started to reach boiling point. Magnum whirled around with his arm out, Elixar ducked under as he swept Magnum's legs out from beneath him before flipping away playfully. He resumed his original position a good meter or two away while Magnum got to his feet.

"I think it's about time I end you." Elixar muttered. He went from his resting position, to a standing one. His hands lit up with a crimson glow. Magnum's did the same, only they had a pinkish glow. "Salza Blades." They both muttered, Magnum seemed to be bitter about having to use an attack named after someone else, and the colour of his aura, no wonder he tried to contain his aura when he got mad, Elixar thought. Elixar sprinted forward after leaping back 12 meters, back to where Rain had collapsed, Elixar made a mental note of it before racing forward. Magnum came to meet him, he swiped, his hands now in a closed palm as opposed to a fist, he made a chop. Elixar sped up, moving behind Magnum, he slashed at his elbow, making a light cut, as Magnum turned, Elixar moved, always staying behind him, making light hits that slowly increased in severity. The change was so subtle that Magnum was too frustrated to notice that he was covered in cuts. Elixar made his final strike... Strikes... He moved to Magnum's front, striking his right shoulder while he traced a line over the ligaments in his knee. The blades made their cuts in the right places, his right arm and left knee went limp as Elixar struck the other two, he then made semi light cuts in his stomach with a twirl before spinning and kicking Magnum flying. Just for safe keeping, he placed his palm on Magnum's head before slamming him into the ground. With the damage done before, it wasn't hard to figure out what Elixar did to Magnum's head, so I won't explain.

Elixar jumped back to Rain, crouching next to him, likely picking him up and supporting him with one shoulder until his majesty could stand.

(2505 Words from before + 786 x1.5 All x1.5 = 6115.5, went over 10,000 at once point, didn't right it down, had 677 left over, that x1.5 for henchman, x1.5 for Saiyan Heritage, x5 for PL bracket.)

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Bump, Done now, Whoever post next then we'll do a post order from there. done with my vs. Cell Flashback
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:30 am

((I'm tired of waiting... Can I post?))
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Sure, Go ahead, we can probably start calling some auto hits on Beomesh soon at this rate...
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:34 pm

(Calling a Bump, SOMEONE POST DAMMIT!)
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:12 pm

((The website is dead. Two RPers means nothing. I'm done as well.))
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:08 pm

(Well I personally will continue for the sake of development in the hope that people will join, and since the mods are inactive, I'll be doing mod duties until they get back. =D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Season 1] The Conquerer   [Season 1] The Conquerer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Season 1] The Conquerer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next