Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon Rage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glacia

Glacia

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:06 am

They say that revenge is a dish best served cold. Well, young Glacia Aduro was one particularly cold demon. Quite literally in fact; she had come from a long line of ice demons whose abilities mostly consisted of ice themed attacks. Not only was Glacia quite cold, but she also had a whole lot of revenge to dish out. In a way, that little proverb seemed to fit her quite well.

It had been quite some time since Glacia had arrived in the human world. She had to train herself up to be the kind of warrior that her family used to be revered for. The task was definitely easier said than done. She probably would have quit by now if it weren’t for what had motivated her to start her training in the first place. It was all because of that insolent little whelp Arai. Had he stayed away from the Aduro family, he might have saved his miserable hide from the beating Glacia was planning on giving him once she was satisfied by her training. It was far too late for that though. He sealed his fate the moment that Glacia had spotted him standing over the fresh corpses of the rest of the Aduro family. The young woman was going to squash him like the insignificant little bug that he was. She was going to enjoy every nanosecond of it too. All she had to do was get stronger.

Glacia gazed at the frozen tundra that surrounded her. There were no people or animals anywhere around her. There was just snow and mountains that were dotted with pine trees. While most would call this place a barren wasteland, Glacia much preferred to call it a winter paradise. What wasn’t to love about it? The snow was beautiful to behold as always. When the sun hit it just right, you could see the top layer of flakes begin to sparkle. Best of all, this place was nice and chilly. The only problem with this place was that there wasn’t much to keep you occupied for very long. Though, that part was because the stupid humans that inhabited this planet didn’t know what they were missing. It was actually kind of sad.

Perhaps one good thing that came from the utter lack of human civilization was the fact that there was nobody to hide her true face from. Glacia was able to stand in her demon form without worrying about drawing attention to herself. She had pale skin that carried a slight blue tint to it. Her cornflower blue hair was tied up into two long ponytails; the end of each one was encased in shards of ice. A single long horn sprouted from just above her forehead and was twisted like a drill bit. Glacia work an ornate costume that was somewhat reminiscent of traditional Japanese clothing. It was splashed with hues of blue, purple and gold. Finally, her eyes were a bright shade of yellow and accented with a touch of rosy red eye shadow. Nobody could ever mistake her for a human in this form.

The young woman knew she couldn’t just stand around looking at the pretty scenery all day. She had better things to do. Glacia planned to work her ass on in today’s training session. The only question that remained was what should she do to train herself? She wasn’t so great at planning these things out. For now she figured she would fly about the nearby mountain range and hope for some inspiration for the day’s training activities.

It didn’t take long for an idea to pop into Glacia’s head. She had come across a rather smooth cliff face while she was flying about in search of inspiration. Maybe she could test herself by seeing how much of a dent she could put in it. It was a simple concept, but she had to start somewhere. She made up her mind and hovered away from the face of the cliff. Once she was a safe distance away, Glacia dropped her arms to her sides. A confident grin was plastered on her pale face as a sphere of white ki began to charge in each hand. “Buster…” She began once the spheres were nearly charged. She then extended both arms in front of her with a single swift motion. “Cannon!” The two ki spheres collided and shot forth a beam of white ki at the target.

Glacia moved in closer to inspect her handiwork as soon as the attack had dissipated. To her disappointment, there wasn’t much damage at all to the cliff face of the mountain. Sure, there was a hole there. But it was only just big enough for Glacia to climb inside. It wasn’t very deep either. The ice demon’s confident grin was now replaced with an irritated frown. Those kinds of results simply weren’t going to cut it for her. “What the hell is this? Come on, I’m better than that,” she grumbled to herself.

Glacia hovered away from the mountain again, stopping roughly in the same spot as before. She didn’t jump straight into charging another attack though. She was trying to come up with some sort of idea on how to cause more damage to this cliff face. People were supposed to be more motivated if they envisioned their end goal in front of them, right? Maybe that would work for Glacia too.

The young woman stared at the cliff face and imagined Arai’s smug face pasted over the surface of it. Just the thought of his ugly mug with that impudent smirk of his made Glacia want to rip the entire mountain in two. She charged up her Buster Cannon once again and fired it at the gigantic rock that she had been aiming at. It was exactly like her first attempt, only a bit more power put into it. Just like last time, Glacia moved in closer to get a better look at the damage she had done.

The sight of the damage made Glacia grit her teeth in annoyance. “You’ve got to be f*#king kidding me!” she huffed. The new hole was barely bigger than first one. Why was it that she could barely put a dent in the side of this mountain? The ice demon growled while studying the results of each attack. The situation had left her quite frustrated. Then the unexpected happened.

“Gyaahaahaahaa! Pathetic! Did you honestly think that a runt like you from such an unworthy family could ever hope to stand against me?! I would be insulted if I didn’t find it all so hilarious!” Glacia’s eyes widened. Arai’s face was still on the cliff face. Furthermore, now it was mocking her! She flew backwards, away from the mountain without tearing her eyes from it. Her eyes were locked on to the imaginary Arai’s eyes in an icy glare. She was snarling and baring her teeth at the illusion conjured up by her own mind. As far as she was concerned, he was the real thing and he needed a beating!

“Arg! Shut up and die you bastard!” Glacia shrieked. There was to be no more focusing on a single attack. She didn’t care anymore. Now she just wanted this thing dead. The young demon began to flail her arms wildly and without any sort of control. She haphazardly fired off bursts of white ki at the cliff face in front of her. Who cares what part of the target they hit? They just needed to actually hit the target.

After several minutes of wildly firing off attack, Glacia had to stop to catch her breath. She floated in the air and watched intently as the smoke began to clear. The side of the mountain was definitely beat up. There was still one problem though. Arai’s face was still there! He was still laughing at her! He was still smirking at how weak she was! He was still gloating over how he murdered the rest of the Aduro family!

Glacia had completely lost it at this point. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaarg!” She let out a bloodcurdling scream and charged at the imaginary Arai. She was done with using energy attacks. Right now it was all about beating him down with her bare fists and feet. “Shut up! I don’t want to see your ugly face anymore!” the demon screamed as she began to pulverize the large mass of rock. She continued to yell at the imaginary Arai in between punches and kicks. “Your… ugly… stupid… insufferable… rotten… disgusting… dirty… repulsive… foul… vile… wretched… idiotic…”

Glacia had no idea how long she had been there unleashing her melee assault on the cliff face. Though, she honestly didn’t care at this point. Her rage still had a firm hold on her mind despite the fact that her body was tiring itself out. Still not done with the battered mountain she had been chipping away at, she shot herself into the air as fast as she could. “Say hello to the afterlife for me you worthless bastard! Demon Death Ball!” Glacia shrieked as loud as she could possibly muster. With that, she let loose a hail of powerful, white energy spheres at the mountain beneath her.

The attack didn’t last too long. She felt the last bit of her energy leave her body with the final few spheres. Glacia finally regained control of her mind as the world around her began to grow fuzzy. She could feel her mind slipping from consciousness all together. At this point she didn’t even have enough power left to stay in the air. The last thing she remembered was falling back down to Earth. She blacked out long before she ever hit the ground.

“Ugh,” Glacia groaned as she finally came to. She didn’t know how long she had been lying there. That didn’t matter though. What mattered was that every single inch of her body was hurting and she could barely move a muscle. From what she could tell, she was lying in a large crated that used to be the mountain she had just beaten the crap out of. In a way she kind of got what she wanted. That was definitely an improvement over the tiny holes she was making earlier.

It was a weird feeling. Even though her entire body was sore, Glacia could help but be overcome with a peaceful feeling. Imaging Arai’s face ad done her much more good than she had anticipated. She would need to work on controlling her feelings when she was in combat, but at the same time it had calmed her down quite a bit. On the night that the Aduro family had been slaughtered, all she could do was watch from a distance. Glacia wanted nothing more on that night than to burst from her hiding spot and challenge Arai on the spot. As much as she wanted to though, Glacia knew it would have been an extremely stupid move on her part. She didn’t have anywhere near the power she needed to take him on back then. In a way, what happened with today’s training session sort of placated her anger over not being able to do anything on that night.

Glacia grunted as she pushed herself into a sitting position. She wasn’t stable enough to stand up yet. She had a much better view of the aftermath from her little episode than she did lying on the ground though. Once enough snow piled up over the crater she had made, you wouldn’t even be able to tell there was ever a mountain here. Glacia blushed a bit as she realized her severe lack of control over her power. “Yah… I’m going to need to work on that,” she said sheepishly to herself. Oh well. She wouldn’t worry about it for the moment. Right now she just wanted to take it easy.

[1986]
1986 * 0.5 = 993
993 + 150 = 1143
New PL: 1143
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Upon exiting the little forest glade where he found Mayu,Rain had been running at top speed to get to the Mountain range he saw the explosions come from. Hands trailing behind him, the King tilted his body forward, making himself seem smaller as his feet moved in a rapid blur as he sped forward towards the Mountain range his ears had picked up as the correct one. He past the village, then morest forest, then even more forest, leaping over fallen trees, jumping off of giant towering rocks to make his way closer, swinging from vines... Any Sonic the Hedgehog fan might mistake him for a blue hedgehog if they saw this due to the layout of the place and the speed he was going.

Finally, after some time, he made it to the Mountains. Standing at the base, Rain tried to think of a way to pass this area. Searching high and low, he finally found, aftet intense studying of the land, a secret path, trodden only by animals in search of food and water from the mountains above. Rain was alright with that, though, and immediately entered the trail, running at a much slower speed to he didn't kill himself by accident. Then, he got to the end, just in time to see the next mountain over obliterated, before a massive ammount of snow took it's place. it didn't even look like a mountain existed there in the first place! The explosion that took place nearly blew the young, handsome King off his feet and he put an arm in front of him, foot sliding back as he tried to buffer the wind. When it ended, the mountain was gone, and there wassnow. Shivering a bit, Rain realised he was cold. He idly brushed off the silicone in his hair and off his body, making him look nice and neat again. At last he made it to the other side of the mountain. He was lucky it was not the one destoyed!

There, in the midst of all the wreckage, sat one young woman.She looked... exotic. Strange. He honestly had never seen anything like her before. The look wasn't even bad, just diffrent. Rain was pretty open-minded, after all, and wasn't easily frightened by apperances. He DID wonder though, was she really that strong? If she could do all of that, then she was at least as strong as he was! The question was, though... Was she a threat? His kingdom was slowly rebuilding itself, people moving in and helping the surivors rebuild and all.

"Hello there!" the young king exclaimed, waving his hand in greeting to the pretty young demon before him, I couldn't help but notice you were destroying things and all, training. I haven't seen someone as intresting as you around before, nor any other mountains suddeny vanishing like this one," here, Rain jerked his head over to the former mountain, "and I'm a bit worried. What's your intent with such amazing power?"

[500]
Back to top Go down
Glacia

Glacia

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Glacia had yet to move from the center of the crater she had created during her little freak out. Enough time had passed since she had woken up for her to regain her composure and at least rise to her feet, but her body still felt sore all over from over exerting herself. She hadn’t been expecting to take today’s training so far. Oh well, it wasn’t a bad thing by any means what so ever. It was just a sign of Glacia’s growing power.

The demon smiled to herself. The feeling of satisfaction had yet to fade, even as she stood there and brushed the dust from her clothes. If she kept going at this rate, Glacia would be ready to exact her revenge in no time at all! If she were Arai, she would be shaking in her boots. Though, it wasn’t like Arai knew he had left any members of the Aduro family alive. She had done so well at keeping a low profile that there was no way he had any clue she was out for his blood.

Hello there!” The smile that had spread across Glacia’s face turned to a look of wide eyed disbelief in less than a second as she heard the voice of another behind her. She immediately spun around to see a tall man, easily a foot taller than she was, standing at the edge of the crater staring at her. She was so shocked that there was anyone else out there, she didn’t know what to do. She just stood there with her mouth agape. It took her a few seconds to come to a startling realization. Glacia was still in her demon form! Why the hell did someone have to pick today of all days to decide to go exploring up here?

Glacia crossed her arms over she chest. Her pale face twisted into an annoyed scowl. “Mind your own damn business. I’ve got nothing against you, human,” she scoffed. Ugh, and her day was going so well too. She was even planning on bearing the warm weather and making a trip to the city. Not so much now that a human had seen her in her true form. All Glacia felt like doing right now was running back to her cave and taking a nap. She probably would have done just that if her arms and legs hadn’t been throbbing so much.

[404]
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:37 pm

It seemed she had nothing against him, persoanally. That didn't mean much, though. It was obvious what she was- a demon. With a steelly gliny in his eyes Rain began to walk slowly forward, each step crunching into the snow as he moved.

Crunch.

Crunch.

Despite her words, Rain was still suspicious. Though she didn't look like she would go on a ramapge, looks were diseaving, as he found out when his city was destroyed before. He could take no chances. He also didn't want to antagonize her, and create an enemy. No, he had enough on his hands as it was.

"I wish i could believe you, but, well... Your kind has a less than stelluar record with my own, you know." Rain shook his head sadly, wanting peace instead of war, "And my Kingdom was nearly wiped out recently. I don't know if you're a threat or not. Please forgive me for wanting to know your intentions... Your strength is big enough to destroy all the effort I have put into my land."

[175]
Back to top Go down
Glacia

Glacia

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Glacia rolled her eyes. Did this guy not get the hint that she didn’t want him around, or did he just not care? Whatever the case was, the young demon was positive that he wasn’t going to stop bugging her until she told him what he wanted to hear. “I could care less about your kingdom, or anything else in this world for that matter. My conflict lies in Hell. My stay here is only temporary,” she explained. Hopefully that little tidbit would be good enough for this guy. Glacia wasn’t about to stand there and blather on about her life story.

Another realization struck her as she continued to give the man a disproving look. He was wearing a crown and claimed that he had a kingdom. Son of a… Was she seriously just discovered by royalty of all people?! Just great, her luck just went from bad to worse. If he started going on about how he saw an icy looking demon girl in the mountains, word might get back to Arai that she was still alive. She would have to pick up the pace on her training just in case he came to finish the job before she was ready to face him. Glacia began to grumble angrily under her breath.

[214]
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:20 am

The young King listened to her words, a smile enveloping his face. So, she wasn't a threat, and didn't care for the affairs of humans, perfect! Though her personality was a bit... grating, he couldn't really blame her. Cultural diffrences, the fact that a human had discovered her... etc. He figured she might also have a bit of a temper. With a smile on his face, he would bow to her, his waist bending in respect, "Then I too, have no quarrel with you. If you wish, I'll leave you in peace and quiet, though you may wish to be more careful as to where you train... You might attract more unwanted attention than just me." He would turn around, ready to make the long journey away from here. Stopping before he could get to far, he added, "However, if you lack a training partner, I would be glad to help you. You don't need to tell me what you're training for... that's your business, but no one just trains. I am willing to help you." Rain too, needed a training partner. If she was willing, this could be a mutual benefition for them. He needed to get stronger so he could protect his kingdom. This girl needed to get stronger for... whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Glacia

Glacia

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Glacia paused to think about the man’s proposition. Having a training partner would most certainly speed things along. Though, she would definitely have to hold herself back during sparring session. Just because she was a demon without much care for the humans who inhabited this planet didn’t mean that she was a killer. No, she would hold off on that title until she confronted Arai.

The demon liked the idea of having someone to spar with. It would give her a chance to test out her abilities on someone that would be moving, defending, and attacking her back. The only issue right now was that she was in no state to fight after her training session. Glacia felt like she was able to fly now, but that was about it. She looked over to the man,; the look on her face had softened by now. “Very well. I’ll take you up on your offer. Meet me back here in two hours if you’re still interested,” she stated. That should be enough time to rest before starting up. Glacia lifted herself into the air and flew off. She would stay out of sight until it was time to meet him again.

[200]
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:26 am

Two hours? That was perfect. It would give Rain enough time to leave and come back. He felt he should let that little girl know know everything was safe. Turning back to the demoness, Rain bowed from his waist, arms at his sides, his eyes never leaving hers. A smile played on his face, after all, this would be intresting! "Very well. I shall return in two hours." And with that, Ryoku turned around to walk away, getting to the edge of the area before putting on a burst of speed so he could get back to where he was previously, his arms trailing behind him as he ran.

Down he went, through the mountain, down to the snowey base. From there, he sped towards the forested region in front of him, tacking his exact same route that he took to get here. It would only take about 30 minutes, after all.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Almost 2 hours had passed. Not quite two, but almost. At last, the young king Rain had returned to the spot he had left the demoness behind at. Once there, he took his sword, still in it's sheath, off of his back and placed it gently to the side, where it would not get hit by anything. He also placed his crown there as well, gazing thoughtfull at it as he did. He had to grow stronger to protect his home. That was why he was here.

Cracking his knuckles, he quickly moved forward, before he was standing in the center of the clearing. Bending his neck to one side, then the other, he closed his eyes in satisfaction at the loud creeeeak of his neck poping. Rain was ready.
Back to top Go down
Glacia

Glacia

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:09 am

”You’re early, human…” called a voice. A figure slowly walked out from behind a large boulder that had once been a chunk of the mountain that had been destroyed a few hours ago. It was a young woman with light blue eyes, and matching hair that had been pulled into a pair of short, messy pigtails. The young woman was wearing a loose brown sweater-like shirt that was held up by a pair of tan straps. This was accompanied by a pair of brown shorts and a matching choker around her pale neck. It definitely didn’t look like appropriate attire for such cold weather. Aside from that, the only thing that looked odd about her was her pointy ears.

It was obvious from her voice and the way she referred to the man as ‘human’ that this was Glacia. She had decided that one human discovering her true form was more than enough for her. Glacia had shifted into her human form while she had been resting up for the planned sparring session between herself and this human. That way she wouldn’t be nearly as conspicuous in case more curious humans decided to show up.

Glacia moved to the edge of the large crated and gazed down at the man. He looked like he was ready to get things started. ”I take it you’re ready to begin. Well, did you want to make the first move, or am I starting things off?” she asked while tapping her foot on the snow-covered ground. She shifted into a defensive stance just in case the human wanted to make the first attack.

[269]
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:38 am

Offering a bright smile, Rain would scratch sheepishly at the back of his head. His eyes would lcose in a sort of eye smile as he did so, his right arm hanging loosely at his side.

"My apologies, my lady, I was willing to wait for you if neccisary, though. Any and all prior arrangements I had are delt with, so I returned here." He was fully prepared now, ready to spar. He drew himself into a loose battle stance, his left arm extended slightly with his right pulled close to him. His hands were made into loose fists, and he started bouncing from leg to leg.

Then, she offered him the first move. Exiting his stance, he bowed deeply to her, respect for to woman for the fight and all, before reentering his stance. Suddenly, he exploded forward, his feet taking him in a zigzag pattern towards the female demon in human form. Her new identity did not phase him in the slightest, though she seemed a bit exotic, and he was ready to get stronger with this woman.

So he moved forward, zigzagging towards her at rapid speeds. As he drew closer, he would begin to spin, his left foot being aimed behind her as he twirled around her in a attempt to get behind her for a kick to her back.

[226]
Back to top Go down
Glacia

Glacia

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Glacia smirked. He certainly wasn’t wasting any time. Good, she wouldn’t have had it any other way. The faster things moved along, the faster she could pound Arai into the dirt.

She braced herself as the human rushed her with blinding speed. Surely he would have appeared as nothing more than a fuzzy blur to any normal mortal. He was taking a head on approach, huh? For some reason, Glacia had pinned him as the sort of person that would have hung back at first. Maybe it was the whole ‘royalty’ thing. It looked like he proved her wrong there. No matter…

As the human neared where she was standing, Glacia quickly launched herself straight up into the air until she was hovering about fifty feet off of the ground. Her form glowed with a white light as she charged up her ki. Within a split second, Glacia had thrown her arm out in front of her and tossed a ball of cold, white energy at the human below. Not a strong attack, but the demon was interested in seeing how he would change up his tactics to deal with it. Would he continue to come at her full on, or would he adopt a more defensive strategy? She was testing the water before diving in.

[216]
Back to top Go down
Rain Edge

Rain Edge

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:21 am

A blank look came across the man's face as the woman launched herself into the air. That... was just not fair. He knew now that there were people who could fly, his city had been destroyed by such beings, after all. He himself had not learned how to do such a thing. That, however, needed to be rectified soon. Having observed such actions already, and then watching her do it, Rain decided he ought to try.

Or, he would try, though he launched a ball of white energy towards him. That was not good for the human, oh no it was not. In repsonce, he charged up his ki as well, before firing a golden blast at her energy blast, meeting her tit for tat. The two energy waves would meet, exploding against each other, covering them both with smoke. Within that smoke, Rain would prepare himself. Building up his energy within him, he glew with a golden power as he felt himself rocket up towards Glacia out of control. His speed was phenominal as he had no control over his flight as he flew faster than a bullet head-first towards his friend.

[193]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demon Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Rage   Demon Rage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Rage
Page 1 of 1