Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3) Empty
PostSubject: The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3)   The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 am

The woods were calming that afternoon, a small breeze that brushed over leaf and stone softly ruffling the trees and smoothing across the green flesh that remained unhidden belonging to none other than Ocarina. He stood there a top a large pine tree gazing over the valley with a smile upon his fanged mouth. He had been training hard, a little too hard if anything to the point where his body ached even now as he watched over his Mountain, his home. The Demon Clan had decided to take control of the woods as a way to show their respect of the young warrior from the stars beyond, it had been Ocarina's home since he could remember and upon this day he would finally depart on his own quest, following his own destiny. The Dragonballs would be his and his alone, although he had no real way of knowing where they were he was sure he would be able to figure it out through the whispers of bandits and demons who roamed the mountain. He breathed deeply taking as much oxygen as he could into his lungs as he began to examine the world around him, where to start?

The west offered him cities and the like, possible that a Dragonball ended up in a pawn shop or something along those lines, his ears twitched as he thought of the prospect of citizens tugging and pulling on his green flesh and abnormal features even in this day and age. The thought caused shivers down his spine, he wasn't exactly one for being the center of attention such was the introverted nature of the Namekian race. As he began to slowly shut the green slits that shielded his yellow tinged eyes he began to scan over the forest trying to plot his next move, it was a tough choice and one that could not be made on pure whim although it was his way to do so. Leaping from the tree he landed gracefully on the ground smoothing the earth with his heel as he gazed over the forest with a deepened sigh reaching low keeping his eyes shut tight and finding a small stone. Heating the tips of his fingers with Ki he made a small insignia upon the rock 'Demon' and upon the other side God and threw it into the air. As the stone began to turn over and over it finally landed softly upon the torn grass and tanbark to the left of his foot. Giving a groan he began to slowly trudge his way East towards the sacred land of Korin in search for his first Dragonballs.

As he began to make his way through the woods he began to hear something of a ruckus off in the distance, a woman screaming, a man grunting and the snickering laugh of the bandit group Ocarina knew all too well. The Red Bandana Army as they called themselves were an elitist group believing that the human race was a superior, pure race with no rival. Racism and ignorance, that was all they offered and Ocarina wasn't too fond of either. Perhaps a little warm up wasn't the worst idea, rushing towards the area he perched himself on a tree honing in on the noise, he finally reached a small mountain road that held an overturned car with a woman holding a fire arm at the gun totting maniacs, three in all, armed with machine guns and hanging back as if this was an everyday occurance. The grizzled Namekian gave a short scoff as he saw a longer haired fellow saunter his way towards the car holding the firearm in hand "Look doll, we're just saying even though you don't have gold, you still have something else we could haaave" he taunted causing the Demon King to frown, that was the line. Rushing forward he leaped from the tree branch jotting outward and extending his leg delivering a hard kick to a bandit's neck causing him to side step, as the bandit jolted to the left Ocarina instinctively pressed on the man's fist heating it with ki and causing the man to squeeze, then with his other arm pointed the now tightening grip of the arm towards the opposing bandit causing a hail of bullets to fly into the Red Bandana Army member causing Ocarina to smile as he looked the bewildered bandit in the eye.

As this was done the previously speaking Bandit turned his head in shock raising the firearm, Ocarina reacted instantly throwing the held bandit forward as he grasped the machine gun out of his hand in one motion, snapping it in two and throwing it down. As the two stumbled over each other the speaking bandit began to hold up his comrade who began to stutter before vomiting a large amount of blood onto his face, as the speaking bandit looked down he saw the cause for this sudden death, a green hand bursting through his torso. Grasping the bodies spine, Ocarina tossed it aside and looked deep into the remaining bandit's eyes, reaching down slowly and grasping his neck. "P-Piccolo!?" he gulped causing the namekian to chuckle "You wish." and with a thrust of a hand and lift, the bandit hung in the air his head now seperated from his body. Ocarina turned his head glancing at the poor young woman with a malicious grin, she sat there still aiming perfectly at the Namekian's head "Hrm? Oh, Here. A gift." he coldly commented tossing the head at the woman before making his way off chuckling.
As he began to cross over the mountain he followed along the road leaving one very frightened woman and the start of a trail of blood.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3)   The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:55 pm

"Ugh..." Elixar groaned as he was fighting his way back into consciousness, he remembered sudden flashes of the parallel destroyed earth. He shot straight up, sitting up before passing out once more from the strain. He continued to have small flashes of animated sleep in his head, destroyed ruins, people crying over their loved ones, fat pink aliens turning people into people shaped chocolate bars and eating them. And the blur of white that took the lives of people at his birth. Elixar's eyes opened, by this time, Ocarina would be nearing his body, slowly Elixar would get up, stumbling for a few seconds before standing up straight. He would be blocking Ocarina's route completely, through his blurry eyes, Elixar saw the outline of the namekian. He had a sudden flashback of Piccolo training with him as he went super sayain. "P-Pic... Piccolo?" He grunted as he slowly staggered towards him, upon nearing, his eyesight would have adjusted to the harsh light that was the un-ruined earth. "Y-You aren't Piccolo." He would mutter to himself. "E-Excuse me, could you help me? I'm kind of lost, just woke up here. I was wondering if you could show me around and such, have I met you? You remind me of someone, are you a namekian? Do you know Piccolo?" All of these questions would come out in rapid succession, he was still getting to grips with his body after his journey across time and space.
[PL: 165]

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3)   The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Humans, they were so caught up in seeing what they wanted to see. Living in worlds that supported their own vision, that caused them to delve deep into fantasy lands where they assumed they might be free and accepted. It was proof enough that bandits had already mistaken him for King Piccolo but twice in one day? It was beginning to dawn upon him that perhaps they weren't the brightest race. Making his way along the path he noticed a rather muscular man wearing bizzare clothing that was pitch black, a new gang member perhaps? The Namekian warrior rose an eyebrow as he continued making his way along the path before he was met with a familiar name, Piccolo, his ancestors name followed him wherever he went and slowly he was growing impatient.

Tensing his hand and making a small energy ball he slowly turned his head eyeing the man but his hostility was brought down as the man corrected himself, the ball shrinking before finally vanishing in the air. He stopped for a moment as the man blathered on for a moment, deciding it best to keep a low profile when hunting for such illusive items the Namekian decided to play it calm, but something struck out. This man knew of Namekians, perhaps he also knew of his birth-father? It was hard to tell but incredibly interesting. "...You're on Mount Paozu. What do you know of Namekians and of my life-giver Piccolo?" Ocarina calmly stated in his gravelled tone.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3)   The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Elixar blinked twice before straightening up to full height, his grogginess was fading, slightly. "I'm sorry, I don't know much. I have this blurred memory of meeting a Namekian who went by the name of Piccolo. He was my mentor for quite some time..." Elixar trailed off as he forced himself to think. He focussed long and hard as he went back through the hazy memories that were his past.
[First part + Last part = PL:180]

Flashback

Elixar was punched in the face by Piccolo's mystic attack. He reacted quickly, grabbing the arm with both hands and pulling the Namekian towards him. He punched the Namekian in the face, sending him back a few feet, skidding across the cold ice of the Glacier. He stopped by the frozen shipwreck that was preserved in ice. Piccolo had suffered minor cuts to his clothing and minor bruises from Elixar. The latter on the other hand was not faring as well. He had multiple cuts and bruises. He was panting and trying to keep on his feet. "You're still a fool if you think you're good enough to change the fate of this world!" The namekian shouted. Elixar's reply was instant. "If I said I'll change it... I'll change it!" He shouted. The namekian was not impressed.
[PL:195]

"Let's see if you can say that after this!" He shouted as his ki flared, he held his index and middle finger to his forehead as his ki started to pulse. "Special Beam Cannon!" He yelled as he shot a compressed blast of pink ki, surrounded by golden-pink rings. Elixar had no time to react. He took the blast head on, collapsing to the cold floor. "Humph, I was hoping that you could fight in my place, I guess I was wrong..." He muttered as he turned away. He was about to take off when he heard a shout. "Wait!" Elixar shouted, he was on one knee, staring at the ground. "I can't lose here, I WON'T lose here!" He shouted as his ki went to a whole knew level. His pale yellow hair turned a magnificent yellow as it spiked up at the end. His eyes took on a shade of green, his eyebrows also changed colour. The transformation was complete. He was a super sayain.

[PL:210]

Flashback End

The flashback ripped through his mind, he opened his eyes in shock, stumbling backwards. He fell on his behind once more. "S-sorry." he muttered. He dusted himself off as he stood. "The thought just came back to me." He would explain how he'd lost practically all of his memory, except being transferred from a destroyed earth in a parallel universe. "Piccolo..." He muttered. "He faked being the cause of the destruction of my home to provoke me into a fight. He fought me even after being severely wounded with the aim of training me. He sacrificed so much for me... Almost killed me too. The special beam cannon, a technique I feel I've used before, I can't remember how to. Do you know it? Being hit by it triggered my transformation..."
[PL:225]

Generally, Elixar wouldn't ask someone he didn't know but reminded him of someone else to shoot a high level ki attack at him at their first meeting, but he was desperate for answers. He felt that this Namekian could help him, just as another had in parallel.

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Power Levels)
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3)   The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:24 pm

He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the exchange "...You're quite open for a human." Ocarina commented with a menacing grin, so this boy knew Piccolo did he? Good. Perhaps the old coot could assist in Ocarina's growth and quest for the Dragonballs "I know not of this technique, but would you know of the where abouts of the former Demon King perchance? I'm on quite the quest you see and his help would be most welcomed." the calm namekian stated, trying to coax the lad into perhaps joining him for a time. It would be safer travelling in pairs after all, and then, he could always kill him later.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3)   The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Elixar nodded. "I know where I met him. I'm not sure if he'll be there in this universe but I guess its worth a try." Elixar closed his eyes and thought back to his previous life. He's flown over every inch of the world. He was sure that he could at least have flown over it once. More than once even. He had a flashback again.

Flashback

Elixar's fist collided with Piccolo's arm. It was a sturdy block on Piccolo's part. With the quickest of turns, Elixar's right fist drew back as his left closed in on Piccolo's face. The punch was cast aside by the simplest of parries.But that was the point, it should have been blocked. That wouldn't have allowed Elixar to use the momentum to follow up with a kick, followed by a leg sweep. Both connected. Piccolo recovered with a handspring.
[PL:240]

Elixar wasn't done, he unleashed a barrage of kicks and punches upon his namekian master. Piccolo avoided each of them with expert precision, sidestepping, turning, ducking and jumping over each of the fast attacks. With a simple punch, he ended the attack. His right fist smacked Elixar straight on in the stomach. Elixar wheezed as he was grabbed and thrown into the air. He did a back roll to recover in mid air. He didn't even see the mouth blast coming towards him. The explosion was huge. Elixar's smoking body fell from the explosion, rolling at the last second to land on all fours, in a sprint start position. "Crap." Piccolo muttered as Elixar burst forward at full speed. "Goku's technique." he muttered as Elixar neared, his right elbow smacked into Piccolo's face.
[PL:255]

Multiple kicks and punches rained down on Piccolo, pushing him further and further back until Elixar was ready to finish the attack. He thrust his fist into Piccolo's stomach. Piccolo wheezed as he bent over the fist before collapsing to the ground. Elixar leapt up and charged his technique, formally known as the Turtle Destroying Wave, commonly known as the "Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HA!" he shouted as he fired the infamous light blue beam towards Piccolo's body. The explosion was as large as the one before. "Got him." He smirked. The Kamehameha wave had struck home. Or so he thought. "Not quite." Elixar heard the sinister voice behind him as a fist embedded its way into Elixar's back. Piccolo raced around to Elixar's front and kicked Elixar flying, racing after him. Piccolo grabbed Elixar's arm and pulled it upwards, leaving him wide open for the fist to the stomach that followed. Elixar couldn't take another of these. He needed to act fast and act now.
[PL:270]

His right knee came up in defence as the fist came towards him. It made a sturdy block, but he wasn't out of the fire yet. Piccolo threw him up into the air once more. Elixar did several back-rolls as he tried to recover. "Kaioken." He whispered as he was surrounded by a red aura. A light blue ball appeared in his hands. "No..." Piccolo said as he shot a mouth blast. "He can't sustain a Kaioken while using a technique..." He muttered as the orange ki blast homed in on Elixar. "Times 10..." Elixar muttered as the red aura intensified greatly, the pale blue ball increased in size. "Kamehameha!" Elixar yelled as the ball became a blast when the thrust his hands forward. The beams collided. The struggle for power was emitting high amounts of Ki. "Times 20 Kamehameha!" Elixar shouted as the red aura intensified once more. Elixar's beam overpowered Piccolo's forcing him to his last legs. "I yield." He said "Come. We'll go to the Glacier to finish our fight." He called before flying off...
[PL:285]

Elixar raced after him.

End Flashback

The memory, now stored in Elixar's mind had been fully realised. "Let's go." He muttered as he rose off of the floor, the ability to fly had not been lost. He would wait for The Demon King before flying in the direction of the Glacier, being careful of the namekian, Piccolo had been a dangerous person initially, he needed to gain full trust of someone like him if he were to realise his goals. He was starting to feel as if he was regaining his powers every second. He felt as if he could perform the basic technique he'd used in his flashback. The Kamehameha. That was the basic for many of his techniques, he just hadn't remembered it yet.
[PL:300]
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Admin
Admin
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3)   The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Slowly cracking his fingers one by one the demonic king known only as Ocarina slowly turned his gaze to the youthful saiyan as he spoke of his lifegiver in such passive terms, perhaps his life giver and the one from this man's universe were of different entity for Ocarina was only taught that Piccolo was a man of darkened heart and selfish wants"Impressive." he calmly said with a smirk upon his chiseled and pointed face, slowly clasping his hands over another stroking over his knuckles he began to eye the guy up and down, his jaw widening slowly like a menacing serpent. "I'm sure we can try an find your ally a lot faster together then, eh?" Ocarina calmly stated launching himself into the air and heading after Elixar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3)   The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demon King Reborn: Ocarina's hunt. (Open! Join :3)
Page 1 of 1