Dragonball Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Roleplay

A text based roleplay set in the Dragonball Universe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas) Empty
PostSubject: Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas)   Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:35 am

Code:
[b]Name of Organization/Faction: [/b]
[b]Home Planet:[/b] (Base Planet)
[b]Requirements:[/b] (Specific Race or Transformation)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Outfit, Symbol, Gear, Etc. That Symbolizes The Group)
[b]Description & Goals:[/b] (What does the Faction want?)
[b]Leader of the Organization:[/b] (Who is the Leader, if there is one)
[b]Members:[/b] (Who is part of it)
[b]Perks:[/b] (Are they a politically strong group, famous on certain planets, has to be earned via RP)
[b]Abilities:[/b] (I.E Team Attacks)

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas)   Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Sooooo, with no comments, is this idea free to go?
Back to top Go down
Izumi

Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas)   Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Define perks and abilities more. I'm not gonna allow an organization that does more than group two or more people. In other words: no PL boosts, non-custom exclusive techniques, etc.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas)   Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Custom Exclusives would be Team Attacks taught throughout the group Such as uh... Familly Kamehameha or w/e its called, perks... Not exactly sure what those would be, I guess it might be status on the planet, which would have to be worked for, such as the point system on TNRPG. Could go steal that from there and edit it a bit if need be.

(Editing)
Back to top Go down
Asperok
Admin
Admin
Asperok

PostSubject: Re: Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas)   Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:02 pm

We don't need everything similar to TNRPG. I think the organizations should just be organizations, no perks or advantages. They have same goal and the same bank~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas)   Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm

See Planet Conquering Rules for more definitions
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas)   Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Asperok wrote:
We don't need everything similar to TNRPG. I think the organizations should just be organizations, no perks or advantages. They have same goal and the same bank~

I understand that, I really just want to have a clear way of registering a faction. And by perks, really just how they are viewed in planets. I.E The Ginyu Force was on pretty good terms with Freiza. Then just some combinations that are taught throughout the group, I.E Burter and Jeice. It would be easier if I filled in the template with the Ginyu force just as an example So:

Name of Organization/Faction: The Ginyu Force
Home Planet: Namek
Requirements: Must have a SPECIAL FIGHTING POSE
Appearance: All Ginyu force members have been seen to be wearing standard edition Sayain armour, with colour customisations for certain members. They all wear the legless version of the Sayain armour and have the Ginyu force logo on the left side of their armour. This Logo is an orange circle with A white Triangle in the middle with one point facing down. The other two points are curved upwards to resemble horns, and there is a blue triangle in the centre.
Description & Goals: To serve Freiza?
Leader of the Organization: Ginyu (Duh.)
Members: Ginyu, Jeice, Burter, Gildo? Recoom
Perks: On good terms with Freiza, well known henchmen across the Planet, given leeway when terrorising villages.
Abilities: SPECIAL FIGHTING POSE! Burter Jeice Combination
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas)   Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faction/Organisation Registrations (First Draft, Open to Ideas)
Page 1 of 1